IAM Special Bulletin, set the record straight!

$44 an hour is quite impressive...enjoy it while you got it......you got a target on your back...i'm sure.
It is a HUGE target and Brown is aware that if they touch it they will also have 90 thousand teamster drivers walking with us. I count my blessing that our drivers are not IAM, then sir you would have a legitimate argument because they would definately not support us just like at Northwest airlines.

As far as 700 is concerned I am convinced that you are somewhat affialated with the IAM. You are correct we do not do Heavy Maint (Never have.) So jobs have never been lost, (duh). Why do you think that we make 90g a year three day work week free meds and a true pension. What has the IAM done for you lately?

The ibt pension is underfunded.

They did the best they could with going through two bankruptcies.

How long have the AMTs at UPS been ibt?

Look at the ibt at CO, gave concessions without CO being in bankruptcy.

Keep dodging the issue at hand.

Andy is not an AMT yet you worship him as an ibt legend, let him negotiate your contract and pay his wages.

All this for a UPS box loader.

Like I said, I am just using your own words against you and not one of you has yet to answer.

What is wrong, Andy not call you back and tell you what to post?

It is a HUGE target and Brown is aware that if they touch it they will also have 90 thousand teamster drivers walking with us. I count my blessing that our drivers are not IAM, then sir you would have a legitimate argument because they would definately not support us just like at Northwest airlines.
wow you guys really got 'em in a corner.....

Why did ibt represented flight attendants at Champion Air fly struck work for NWA?

And you are what cx4?

I never have claimed to be an AMT and it is known what my classification is.

However, I have been very educated in matters pertaining to unions, the RLA, grievance handiling and collective bargaining.

And you are what cx4?

I never have claimed to be an AMT and it is known what my classification is.
Gentleman, I don't even know who this so called box handler dude is, or what this dell guy even stands for. I am attempting to learn this board so I don't know where questions were directed. I do know that I left 30 minutes ago and cleaned my pool so I could enjoy my four days off in the backyard sipping a cold one I come back and this 700 guru is still on line. What is up with you? Are you some stiff working in the IAM headquarters? Anyway I unlike yourself have an appointment with a cold one and the pool. While you are asking questions about the IBT, I don't know anything about Champion or that smaller crap, but can you not condone your IAM for crossing the line with Northwest? Lets talk about the big things. Oh and about Teamsters being underfunded, I wouldn't know, I get my thousand dollars per month automatically directed in my "other" 401K account so I manage it. You?. Just answer the question. I will probably check back tomorrow, have things going on.

I am on before I go to work, sorry I dont work for the IAM.

How long has the ibt been representing the AMTs at UPS?

andy is a boxloader and you worship the ground he walks on....so whats the difference?

i hold an A&P rating.... :lol:
You are retired (so you said) right so what do you care you are getting that IAMPF money? That 700 keeps talking about right? 700 is just riding on your shirt tales his only concern is the free ride is going to be over.
Do the Cockroach or O'Driscoll hold an A&P if not what is your point. FAA A&P License search http://faa.gov/ came up blank just like your BS. So who are these guys that tell you how you should run you union (short order cooks)

HEY 700 IT SEEMS TO ME THAT BACK A FEW THREADS YOU WHERE ADDAMENT THAT ARTICLE 17 WAS NOT[/b A CLUSE THAT COULD CHANGE AN ARTICLE OR AGREEMENT WITHOUT EVERYBODY VOTING ON IT NOW YOU ARE SAY THAT THAT IS EXACTLY HOW THE ARTICLE WORKS WHICH IS IT? OR IS THE ALMIGHTY IAM AND 700 CAUGHT IN YET ANOTHER LIE? :blink: :shock:

Latest posts

Back