"Teamsters to Challenge IAM as airline merge"

Decertification happened twice on the US Group property because of the ibt.

Don't let the facts get in your way.
Interesting. You've been telling everyone all along, that decertification happens because the members are apathetic and don't vote. So.......it's NOT the IBT's fault that decertification took place. It's the members. Same as if the IAM members don't vote. Six of one, half a dozen of the other. Same same.
Which way is it really?? :unsure:

Interesting. You've been telling everyone all along, that decertification happens because the members are apathetic and don't vote. So.......it's NOT the IBT's fault that decertification took place. It's the members. Same as if the IAM members don't vote. Six of one, half a dozen of the other. Same same.
Which way is it really?? :unsure:
point is and still goes...
IBT meddled and lost,totally....on both sides of unionism...think they would have learned by now??
those who don't learn lessons of the past are doomed to live it again.

i will publically laugh my butt off if IBT loses certification and kills IAM in the process. :lol: :lol:

Teamsters Announce They Have Met Card Signature Threshold Needed to Schedule Union Representation Vote :up: :up:

February 13, 2006

(202) 439-7427
(Washington, DC) – US Airways mechanics from the airline’s Phoenix, Las Vegas and Charlotte sites rallied at the company’s headquarters in Tempe and in front of the US Airways terminal at Las Vegas McCarran International Airport

How many people were rallying?

point is and still goes...
IBT meddled and lost,totally....on both sides of unionism...think they would have learned by now??
those who don't learn lessons of the past are doomed to live it again.

i will publically laugh my butt off if IBT loses certification and kills IAM in the process. :lol: :lol:
Meddled?? I must disagree with you on that. You make it sound like the members can't think for themselves or make a sound judgement. Get both or all sides of the story and make your choice. And even 700 agreed with the democratic process........and I agree too.
I wish I had a choice but I don't. So.....just another side of the story. ;)

Meddled?? I must disagree with you on that. You make it sound like the members can't think for themselves or make a sound judgement. Get both or all sides of the story and make your choice. And even 700 agreed with the democratic process........and I agree too.
I wish I had a choice but I don't. So.....just another side of the story. ;)
ibt once again pushed an election where the majority wasn't interested....meddled....you call it as you wish....they meddled and lost because the majority wasn't concerned.

i'm sorry to offend the IBT cheerleader,please accept my appology.

ibt once again pushed an election where the majority wasn't interested....meddled....you call it as you wish....they meddled and lost because the majority wasn't concerned.

i'm sorry to offend the IBT cheerleader,please accept my appology.
Were you referring to me as an IBT cheerleader? And you're insinuating that I'm a dog?? That's pretty bad and quite an insult. That wasn't deserved.

How can you push an election if the showing of interest wasn't achieved? I don't think you can. It all boils down to the apathy of the members. You can't blame ANY union for that........only the members.

Airwoman that is just the point they do not want to admit that it is their membership that is fed up with them looking for a change, they look at the situation with tunnel vision. If a member shows a mind of thier own or has a different opinion that the "union" they are leaned on by thier own. I know I have been there and I am not imtimidated by them.

Airwoman that is just the point they do not want to admit that it is their membership that is fed up with them looking for a change, they look at the situation with tunnel vision. If a member shows a mind of thier own or has a different opinion that the "union" they are leaned on by thier own. I know I have been there and I am not imtimidated by them.
That's what I thought I heard those guys say the other day. ;)
I almost had my one last feeling hurt by Dell. :eek:

DUDE you sure haven't seen AIRWOMAN up close MISS FEBRUARY, DALLAS CHEERLEADER but nothing like the picture you put of her. SHAME SHAME SHAME

you should send her flowers

I got this in a e-mail (Now THIS IS FUNNY)
It is official....dell and 7 were once Siamese twins. dell's head was connected to 7's buttocks. The separation was successful but 7 will be making half a$$ statements for the rest of his life.

I got this in a e-mail (Now THIS IS FUNNY)
It is official....dell and 7 were once Siamese twins. dell's head was connected to 7's buttocks. The separation was successful but 7 will be making half a$$ statements for the rest of his life.

In all fairness, Dell and 700 are quite different. Dell is cynical whereas 700 tries to be cold and calculated...sticking to "just the facts"

Back