IBEW Fleet Service Union Campaign Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is your reality Freedom. You are going to wait a long time for the IAM to come to your rescue. You shot down their T/A and now are trying to replace them as your leaders.

You are just going to pay dues, and work under the same conditions.
Why keep the IAM Goldenram? Exactly what have they done? Just name me one thing.

IBEW CARDS CLICK HERE

Do the IBEW signup at your station and email if you need Q & A or IBEW folks to come to your station.

regards,

The IBEW is going so good I cant getoff this message board!!!!! :up:
IBEW UPDATE NUMBER 1

Station Reports:
LAS: Just was in contact with our LAS committee and they initiated the IBEW campaign 48 hours ago and already have between 200-300 cards signed up. IMO, LAS will hit 'very high' percentages within a 14 day target. IBEW folks have camped out in LAS

I'm going to start updating station reports so for those who are heading up IBEW signups at your station, email me with the happenings at your station.

Let's get this done. The IAM Sux real bad and we all know what needs to happen.

end of report

regards,

Thanks Tim Nelson...whoever you are.
Also leeting the rest of the board know, DCA should be reporting some good
numbers Wed. or Thur.
*** a side note to Joe Dirt...I'm still waiting for the answer to your question on
the West dues..I will let you know, hopefully Wed. or Thur.

I also know who and where Jimmy is at this time ( tell canale hello for me ), but who cares right.
Give me a break, I'm no fan of any of the IAM scum leaders, and if you know who I am then you would know that.....But I am not stupid enough to risk doing anything stupid right now...it's not the time...

And this group is way to weak to think that we can come together on anything let alone beat the Company and the NMB right now....hell, if we are so strong we would have slowed this company down to a crawl with the BS stall tactics they have been using over the last 2 years, but as usual we come to work bust our asses and cry about everything that does not go our way...

So get off of me for stating the facts and let everyone in the group look in the mirror...we are all to blame.....and thats a FACT...

Give me a break, I'm no fan of any of the IAM scum leaders, and if you know who I am then you would know that.....But I am not stupid enough to risk doing anything stupid right now...it's not the time...

And this group is way to weak to think that we can come together on anything let alone beat the Company and the NMB right now....hell, if we are so strong we would have slowed this company down to a crawl with the BS stall tactics they have been using over the last 2 years, but as usual we come to work bust our asses and cry about everything that does not go our way...

So get off of me for stating the facts and let everyone in the group look in the mirror...we are all to blame.....and thats a FACT...

I dont know what city you work in but in Philly everything is F'up! were missing alot of bags, planes are going out late, ect, ect...and this is NOT happening on purpose but some our own people(new hires) are just bad workers and the company doesnt give a crap! so i dont think anything like that would work in our favore but changing unions just might since the IAM is in bed with the company....JMHO

''And this group is way to weak to think that we can come together on anything let alone beat the Company.''.........jimmy neutron

Let me ask you this, What are the only things that can bring many different factions together ?
1. A common goal.
2. A common foe.

Now I'll ask you, Do we have either one of these ? and Jimmy if the cards go through where will
you stand ?

Freedom,
I agree with #2, because there are good people trying to make
a difference and they can't. Thier hands are tied. The other 4 are opinions
not reasons. I think I know where you and a couple of other poster's stand.
I'm not gonna get in a ''he said, he said'' match. Reason is ''the thing that makes
some fact intelligible.'' Opinion is '' belief stronger than impression and less strong
than positive knowledge , a generally held view.''
This is just my opinion..
Go ahead and reply that I'm wrong, I'm expecting it but I'm not gonna do that.
So you can have the last word.
Thanks

ok i have an idea , why don't YOU give us 5 good facts on why the IBEW is going to be a good thing , and remember they can't be opinions!

Yep, sigh...............
Changing unions because you have a membership too weak to be envolved to change the current union will only result in a new union being weaker because of the membership divide.

Sorry Guys, N' Gals...
Change the 'Membership' and then the IAM before you jump ship.

JMHO,
B) UT

JUST CURIOUS

As the sun comes up on the east coast, we presume the Sand Castle boy's ate a hearty dinner
with their wives and children. Not abnormal for execitives running a profitable company.

OTH, The blue collar, democrat voting scum leadership of our union were in Reno NV, ON A FREE RIDE PAID BY OUR UNION DUES, eating steak and lobster, boozing in the hospitallity room, patting
each other on the back and telling each other what a great job they are doing for the districts
membership. Then drifting off to sleep in a four star hotel that we paid for only to awaken
to a full fat cat buffet, then looking each other in the eye and saying, isn't it great to be a
friend of Randy Canale's.

The real question is, What did you and your family have for dinner last evening?

It's time to sign.

b737-200

very well said,

had canned beefaroni and p/b and jelly sandwiches minus the jelly.. couldn't avoid both in between paychecks

but thanks for asking

JUST CURIOUS

As the sun comes up on the east coast, we presume the Sand Castle boy's ate a hearty dinner
with their wives and children. Not abnormal for execitives running a profitable company.

OTH, The blue collar, democrat voting scum leadership of our union were in Reno NV, ON A FREE RIDE PAID BY OUR UNION DUES, eating steak and lobster, boozing in the hospitallity room, patting
each other on the back and telling each other what a great job they are doing for the districts
membership. Then drifting off to sleep in a four star hotel that we paid for only to awaken
to a full fat cat buffet, then looking each other in the eye and saying, isn't it great to be a
friend of Randy Canale's.

The real question is, What did you and your family have for dinner last evening?

It's time to sign.

Wait up a second , aren't they staying at circus circus over in reno? i hate to break it to ya , but that's NO four star hotel , that place is a dump , so don't go exaggerating the facts ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back