IBEW Fleet Service Union Campaign Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure Hemmingway is a labor attorney. He is/was coached by Jerry Glass which means he found ways to appease the IAM and get the IAM to cheat against its members. First there was the 1113 letters that they trumped up and sold as 'future guarantees' and proclaimed with all of Canale's boys. Then there was the MDA 'future guarantee" and "Jets for Jobs" where the IAM hosed and lied again to the members who wanted so bad to believe them.
Then there was the "Concession stand is closed" where the IAM bought the necessary time to manufacture more fear and threats so they could lie again to fleet service who desperately wanted to beleive them for a 4th time.
Then there was the "COC Grievance is not being negotiated and is off the table" Lie. Dude, it never stops. I'm sure Hemmingway doesn't tell the IAM to lie and screw over its own members, but in each case where the IAM was appeased [see $2 million for coming through for first contract, dues paying members at contracted out stations (second class cities), IAM Board of Director, IAM Pension, MDA, Positive space travel, etc.

Hemmingway is allowed to be good at what he does, he'll steal the IAm socks off by leaving their shoes still on. Key word 'allowed'. Don't be mad at Hemmingway, be mad at the I AM Management union for not fighting to get what you deserve. Rampers have some responsibility for that also and should sign an IBEW card so they can stop being non-represented employees.

regards,

Tim,

You forgot the "Administrative Fees" submitted to the BK Court.
I believe the docket numbers were 1872, 1873, 1874, and 1875.
Compared to $2 million on the first BK, The IAM requested "administrative fees" totaling $130.5 million.
When you review the dockets, the fees are for lost pension moneys and pay cut moneys lost by the
members of District 141 and 142 from the time Judge Mitchel abrogated our contracts to the day we
signed the agreement. Isn't it funny how the IAM never told us about these "administrative fees"?
Wonder why?

Tim,

You forgot the "Administrative Fees" submitted to the BK Court.
I believe the docket numbers were 1872, 1873, 1874, and 1875.
Compared to $2 million on the first BK, The IAM requested "administrative fees" totaling $130.5 million.
When you review the dockets, the fees are for lost pension moneys and pay cut moneys lost by the
members of District 141 and 142 from the time Judge Mitchel abrogated our contracts to the day we
signed the agreement. Isn't it funny how the IAM never told us about these "administrative fees"?
Wonder why?
Why am I not surprised. The IAM is slick bigtime.

As aside, we have initiated some card signup campaigns at some smaller western stations and I should be getting the results sometime this weekend. Further, I have made 'several' contacts with work groups at AA Mechanics and even US Mechanics about their desire to get the IBEW. IMO, first things first, US fleet is the focus.

regards,

Why am I not surprised. The IAM is slick bigtime.

As aside, we have initiated some card signup campaigns at some smaller western stations and I should be getting the results sometime this weekend. Further, I have made 'several' contacts with work groups at AA Mechanics and even US Mechanics about their desire to get the IBEW. IMO, first things first, US fleet is the focus.

regards,

Tim,

Many agents in CLT are asking when IBEW reps will be around to answer questions?
Cards are scarce and people are printing out cards, thank you, but agents on the
fence are wanting to question IBEW reps face to face. Any word?

Thanks,

They are going next week in CLT.
They will be down!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Appreciated,

CLT fleet will definitely show up when the IBEW shows they are committed

Thanks for the great networking.

Your time is appreciated!

Thanks,

All the unions on the property had thier concessionary negotiations expenses reimbursed by the company.

Redeye-
I just spoke to a represenitive from the IBEW and he has informed me
the IBEW should be down in CLT at the latest next Thur. ..They have also booked
a reservation for a room at a hotel at the airport, for any questions anyone may
have. The reservation should be confirmed tomorrow and I'll let you know.

Thanks

Who Runs The Union ?YOU decide important policies and actions of your own union by majority vote.YOU elect your international officers.YOU elect your own delegates to the international conventions.YOU - the membership - are the final voice of authority and decision in your Union.
Our union exists for one and only one major reason - the good of our members. Our union, the IBEW, accomplishes as a unit what we cannot accomplish as individuals.
The IBEW cares about You and Your Family!

This was on a IBEW web site, I couldn't find one on the IAM web site.

bob

The IAM has been washing us with the same detergent for years. They try to pound it in your head and make you feel like crap.

Appreciated,

CLT fleet will definitely show up when the IBEW shows they are committed

Thanks,

DELETED BY MODERATOR

The IBEW is NOT committed!!! Call and ask their international...I did! And as for CLT...I
called some friends there and they wouldn't one (1) foot to sign away
their pension!!! Remember DELETED BY MODERATOR they, unlike you, have seniority and a vested
interest in their pension! Most CLT employees don't depend on their spouses' income like
you and Tin Melson do!!! Don't you dare screw me and thousands of other Fleet Service Agents
out of our pension...understand!!!

Regards,
HogsnPigs!!!

MOD NOTE: IDENTIFYING POSTERS BY NAME WITHOUT PERMISSION IS A VIOLATION OF TERMS OF SERVICE....THIS POST IS A PERFECT ILLUSTRATION OF HOW TO GET A BOARDING PASS TO THE CORN FIELD.

QUOTE EDITED BY MODERATOR

Regards,
HogsnPigs!!!
A few individuals will not decidethe fate of 7700, if you are senior in CLT, you were
probably one of the ones that wouldn't sign a union card back in the 90's. Set back and chill.
Change is good unless you are one of the BOYZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back