Interview Sessions

pitguy said:
I loved that movie.  It looks just like a320.
[post="258872"][/post]​
You descended from the virtuous beacon of integrity on here to the leading spear thrower of the captain which accomplishes exactly what? Maybe fills something your inner self is obviously lacking, something U stole from your soul or what?

Hehe...Yeah! They probably did steal parts of my soul. Hopefully over time I will get them back. In my opinion though 320 pretty much gets less than he deserves as far as grief from posting members on here. I for one normally turn the other cheek, but I am enjoying him going down in flames as he descends into the pit of poverty and heartache. I know of no one more deserving.

repeet said:
So, I understand you to believe that regardless of the harshness or the hazard of a "job", the worker should be paid the same low wage.

Thankfully the market is self-correcting. The answer, illustrated by this very example, is no.
[post="258869"][/post]​

Like I said. Typical "lazy ass American non-work mentality" response. Makes me glad the Mexican border is open. Least we'll have someone with a work ethic.

pitguy said:
Hehe...Yeah! They probably did steal parts of my soul. Hopefully over time I will get them back. In my opinion though 320 pretty much gets less than he deserves as far as grief from posting members on here. I for one normally turn the other cheek, but I am enjoying him going down in flames as he descends into the pit of poverty and heartache. I know of no one more deserving.
[post="258968"][/post]​

If you truly knew the captain you would be less critical, he too has his woes in life. You have changed since your departure and I only hope your final destination is a brilliant place and not the opposite where the ones who are guiding you are have you pointed. You’re making wormwood’s job an easy task while screwtape looks on with a smile. Peace my brother.

I knew people who know him and they all say the same thing. Knowing what they say about him I do not want to now him. As far as changing, I am unsure what you mean since I was never nice to him. I believe he has never been nice to anyone. Sorry if I enjoy him suffering, but I truly like it. :up:

-What does "You’re making wormwood’s job an easy task while screwtape looks on with a smile " mean?

Peace to you also.................Thanks!!!

-I have turned my check too many times and he still keeped smacking it. I will not turn it any more. Sorry..............

Please read his thousands of posts and maybe you will see why he is not liked by anyone that I know of.

CapnCockroach said:
Like I said. Typical "lazy ass American non-work mentality" response. Makes me glad the Mexican border is open. Least we'll have someone with a work ethic.
[post="259019"][/post]​

Maybe one of them will do your job for peanuts.

pitguy said:
-What does "You’re making wormwood’s job an easy task while screwtape looks on with a smile " mean?
[post="259042"][/post]​

Read C.S. Lewis, "The Screwtape Letters" ... I won't try to explain it -- well worth a read.

CapnCockroach said:
[post="259019"][/post]​

I was just trying to think of how to answer that without getting pitched, so I'll just say maybe one day one of these people will take your job. Oh no that can't happen you are better than they!

pitguy said:

[post="259042"][/post]​
It's from C. S. Lewis's work---"The Screw Tape Letters"

I wish ill on no man. I may not appreciate their mind but then again I don't sit in the judgment seat. You can do and feel as you may, free will is for that. Call it whatever you want, karma or natural law but I believe pointing fingers is fruitless and convinced there are consequences for every action whether that be in thought or action. You are a smart man, and I know you understand.