Employee Referral Bonus

USA320Pilot

Veteran
May 18, 2003
www.usaviation.com
Employee Referral Bonus

ARLINGTON (theHub.com) - US Airways continues to seek to fill Fleet Service Agent, Customer Service Agent, and Customer Assistance Representative positions in Philadelphia and Charlotte, and employees can help this process by referring applicants. To do so, detailed information, including complete rules and forms, is available on the Hub.

Once you fill out the Employee section, give the form to the potential employee, who must complete the Referral section. Then, the person needs to submit the form with his or her application at an open house interview session. Information on interview sessions also is available on theHub’s News page.

If an active employee refers a candidate who is hired and completes his or her probationary period, US Airways will award the employee a $100 referral bonus (less applicable taxes and withholding) within 30 days of the end of the new employee’s probationary period.

All active US Airways employees are eligible to refer candidates except employees at the director level and above; Human Resources personnel or individuals involved in the interviewing, hiring and/or decision-making process; and supervisors or managers with direct responsibility for the new employee. Other guidelines apply.

Employees who have questions that are not addressed on the instructions page should contact Recruiting Consultant Nina Boylen via Lotus Notes or e-mail.

Only one Employee Referral Form may be submitted per application, but employees may refer as many candidates as they like. US Airways wants to reward you for knowing and suggesting great people!

Will they accept my DOG?????? That is the only Living thing that I would refer to work for this Company. They work you LIKE a dog and pay you Pennies!!!! GET REAL.... SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE IS DESPERATE!!!!!

Two notes:

If they cannot fill what (for the most part) are positions requiring nothing but a clean drug test and the ability to lift 75 lbs, it's time to jack up the wages or close the doors.

$100 is a joke of a referral fee. Particularly for any professional positions that might be filled this way (an analyst in pricing or ops, for instance). Search firms will typically take anywhere between %10-%100 of the candidates initial yearly salary as the bounty.

RumorS said:
Will they accept my DOG?????? That is the only Living thing that I would refer to work for this Company. They work you LIKE a dog and pay you Pennies!!!! GET REAL.... SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE IS DESPERATE!!!!!
[post="259579"][/post]​

I am sorry, but I will have to report you to the SPCA (Society for Provention of Cruelty to Animals) immediately! :rolleyes:

USA320Pilot said:
Employee Referral Bonus

If an active employee refers a candidate who is hired and completes his or her probationary period, US Airways will award the employee a $100 referral bonus (less applicable taxes and withholding) within 30 days of the end of the new employee’s probationary period.

[post="259578"][/post]​

"$100 referral bonus" The modern-day equivalent to 30 pieces of silver.

I would never refer anyone to work here, even someone I disliked. I have to be cajoled into admitting that I WORK HERE! I never tell anyone what I do for a living unless specifically asked because the immediate follow on question is always "Who do you fly for?" And the answer is so humiliating.

boy oh boy what a joke that is: you refer someone to work for this monkey outfit called usairways and you get 100 bonus upon completion of their 90 probabtion. :p

All the open houses they have had and they still can't get enough people. They are getting really desperate.

robbedagain said:
boy oh boy what a joke that is: you refer someone to work for this monkey outfit called usairways and you get 100 bonus upon completion of their 90 probabtion. :p
[post="259625"][/post]​

As has been said here a few times most will NOT stay. & for no amount of money would I refer anyone to work here.

coachrowsey said:
As has been said here a few times most will NOT stay. & for no amount of money would I refer anyone to work here.
[post="259662"][/post]​
Another fine example of Managements ability to do their job. If they can't do it themselves, they will pay others to do it for them. Just throw money at the problems. They have been doing this for decades now. I wonder if they need Judge Mitchell's approval for throwing this money around? He will allow them because his answer has always been "Yes". Even for their bonuses. Nothing changes here. Same old doom and gloom. Time is running out. By mid-summer or earlier, this place will be down the poopshoot.

PineyBob said:
$100 is a bit on the light side but some companies don't have any incentive in this regard.
[post="259941"][/post]​

USair is know for being on the "light" side.... <_< ...what some would call "cheap", except for those in CCY. They all manage to keep their perks and bonus every year.

$100 is a joke. I think a more realistic incentive would be $250-500 depending on the demand for the position and skills. Delta used to pay a $2000 referral bonus for IT position referrals.