It's not easy being a white inbred Alabama REPUBLICAN !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact this thread is still here is a testament to that truth.

Last time I check the forum rules, Inuendoes
Told you. I knew this thread would stay.

'ZOOM',
Last time I checked the forum rules,Sarcasm ( We ALL do it), Use of CAPITAL LETTERS, Innuendoes, (Innuendoes, FYI, are a 'suggestion or hint, ) are not banned, to which I SUGGEST to folks like 'La La', who 'tear-up easily',...."If the Shoe Fits,....WEAR IT " !!!!!

(Exmple: " Judge Roy I S a P E D O P H I L E, but I'm STILL gonna' vote for 'his honor' " ) !!!

Countless numbers of threads refer to those with liberal leanings as "tards" in some form or another. Personally I find that rather offensive, but I haven't reported anyone, and those leftist supporting moderators haven't deleted those threads, nor have they banished anyone to the cornfield for them. The only time I can recall them doing that is for a thread I started that degenerated into a tardfest and I requested that they close the thread.
I can remember posting information that had documented government facts supporting my posts (HIV infection rates among homosexuals for one, I linked the CDC website for verification) and had my post deleted. My post broke no rules, they deleted it simply because they did not like the subject matter.

If you don't think this forum, which let's be honest here, caters to a UNIONized, mostly Democrat audience is not left leaning, then I commend your ability to delude yourself.

'ZOOM',
Last time I checked the forum rules,Sarcasm ( We ALL do it), Use of CAPITAL LETTERS, Innuendoes, (Innuendoes, FYI, are a 'suggestion or hint, ) are not banned, to which I SUGGEST to folks like 'La La', who 'tear-up easily',...."If the Shoe Fits,....WEAR IT " !!!!!

(Exmple: " Judge Roy I S a P E D O P H I L E, but I'm STILL gonna' vote for 'his honor' " ) !!!

Oh I see.

So if I say, for instance, it's not easy being a lazy, black, welfare collecting Democrat, then that's OK?

I mean according to your statement it is OK to make blanket stereotypical unfounded comments with no basis in fact right?

Last edited:
I can remember posting information that had documented government facts supporting my posts (HIV infection rates among homosexuals for one, I linked the CDC website for verification) and had my post deleted. My post broke no rules, they deleted it simply because they did not like the subject matter.

If you don't think this forum, which let's be honest here, caters to a UNIONized, mostly Democrat audience is not left leaning, then I commend your ability to delude yourself.

What else might have been in that thread? Again....I've read countless posts referring to "pole smokers".

'ZOOM',

BORES, if you replaced the word "white" in many of your posts with the words black or Hispanic they would be quickly deleted. In any case keep posting whatever you want. I was simply pointing out the bias on these boards.

WHOA !!
(Struck a nerve, did I) ???

I "NEVER" said or quoted that every white southern male was Inbred or a Pedophile, NEVER .

Question ?
Are there White inbred male Pedophiles in the South ? ABSOLUTELY there are, (and EQUALLY) , in every Quadrant of this country.
My DIRECT Question IS/WAS,......."What choice WILL any Southern White Inbred male Pedophile make in the Judge Roy DIDDLER election, since Judge DIDDLER is in a soon to be decided election, in ALA-BAM-AHHH, AND ALA-BAM-AHHH is decidedly located in one of the CSA (Confederate States of America) (NEVER to be confused with the real United States of America) !!

Would some Reading COMPREHENSION be helpful ????

Watch the inbred stuff Bear....Yall talkin' about family where I come from.

Countless numbers of threads refer to those with liberal leanings as "tards" in some form or another. Personally I find that rather offensive, but I haven't reported anyone, and those leftist supporting moderators haven't deleted those threads, nor have they banished anyone to the cornfield for them. The only time I can recall them doing that is for a thread I started that degenerated into a tardfest and I requested that they close the thread.

20478430_1995981623964398_7431337485679984640_n.jpg

What else might have been in that thread? Again....I've read countless posts referring to "pole smokers".

Manchester New Hampshire is the Pole Smoker capitol of the North East.

Your forehead "Trump Bump" (from smacking your head on the wall since Nov 8 2016 onward) seems to be affecting your comprehension KCFrier. It's libtard, not tard, or dotard, or retard. Libtard. From the Urban Dictionary meaning "liberal retard". "A libtard wants to live in a fantasy world (in which life is the way that they WISH IT WAS) as opposed to dealing with life the way it actually is". This describes the Obammy White house to a tee, and the previous Clinton 8 year disaster, and you of course. The use of libtard is also used on YouTube. Such as these libtards that can't debate when it doesn't go as planned with a informed Vet, love the purple hair:
Here is another MN libtard from Minne CityPages who gets owed on Youtube. A "notably white guy" but despises being white apparently. So you can cry and whine about the use of the word libtard, but it's here to stay because of the unhinged progressive "resist" movement, Black Lies Matter, communists, atheists, and Antifa. There's a song that goes: "You can poke fun, and that's alright, but when I start poking back, you get all uptight". If you don't like the game, then maybe it's time to retire to the rest home.

You don't tie yourself in yoga knots about Grampa Bears with his filth, bigotry, and name calling. Can't have it both ways KCFrier.

Last edited:
20478430_1995981623964398_7431337485679984640_n.jpg

Manchester New Hampshire is the Pole Smoker capitol of the North East.
Oh gosh, Tard Fest 4 is gonna get KCFriers panties in a wad. I wonder if the band Livin Libtards played? Maybe the VW bus ran out of gas again.

Oh I see.

So if I say, for instance, it's not easy being a lazy, black, welfare collecting Democrat, then that's OK?

I mean according to your statement it is OK to make blanket stereotypical unfounded comments with no basis in fact right?

BINGO !
"B L A C K,.....lazy, and...WELFARE.".
No matter HOW hard you try, you cannot control your southern RACISM. It's been the severe I N F E C T I O N that has defined you MORONS since Cotton started to grow !
Ah, there ain't nuttin' like a GOOD OL' BOY, Y' A L L .
(W T F...is a Y'ALL) ????

Status
Not open for further replies.