It's not easy being a white inbred Alabama REPUBLICAN !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh JESUS !!!!!!!!!!
I just saw a FAUX News poll (11/17) that had 'Diddler" behind the Alabama Dem by "8" points.
I NEVER thought I'd see THOSE PHONY BXX - TARDS tell the truth.
We'll there's a first time for everything they say

That would be me.
Bears is a 'Pole Smoker' he just won't admit it.
:eek:

pfE2XYi.png

Must you have everything explained to you? Some of your brethren seem to feel that the leftist leaning moderators will delete anything that damages their snowflake sensitivities. I pointed out that if that were the case, guys like you would have a permanent residence in the cornfield. Seems like many tough guys on the right are becoming a bit snowflakish themselves.

FWIW - even according to your defense from the urban dictionary...libtard is "liberal retard". So that "retard" word is there. Do you know anybody who has a mentally disabled child? My guess is no, you don't, as they are pretty sensitive to "tard" in any form.
This is not about hurt feelings. I consider Bears a fool with no grip on reality and dismiss his posts as infantile diatribe.

However you know, and I know, if someone where to title a thread in a negative light about leftist "protected groups" it would be deleted within minutes.

You know it's true.

Oh JESUS !!!!!!!!!!
I just saw a FAUX News poll (11/17) that had 'Diddler" behind the Alabama Dem by "8" points.
I NEVER thought I'd see THOSE PHONY BXX - TARDS tell the truth.
We'll there's a first time for everything they say

Huh. He was behind by 12 points a few days ago.

What people admit in a phone poll and how they actually vote can differ, particularly if there's scandal involved.

I think he was a creep from the rash of contemporary descriptions and he should withdraw, but at this point, it still wouldn't surprise me to see Moore win when you start to look at other factors...
  • Jones is still supporting late term abortion, which is about as extreme a position you could take and something that still doesn't sit well in church going communities
  • Moore was a Democrat at the time all this supposedly happened
  • Liberals are falling over themselves to support Al Franken, even though there's photographic evidence of his misdeeds
  • Franken as a Liberal will apparently suffer no consequences aside from an ethics review, so maybe the conservative should get the same benefit of the doubt
  • Never-Trumpers like Mitch McConnell, John McCain and Jeff Flake are the ones making the most noise about Moore stepping aside, maybe he deserves to get elected?
  • There's nothing more than claims against Moore without any real evidence of wrong-doing

What we've seen in far too many state level elections is that when outsiders are the loudest voices, the electorate tends to do the opposite.... the continued inconsistency of Liberals on how to deal with Liberal abusers can't help but make this appear far less ugly than it did two weeks ago.

Last edited:
This is not about hurt feelings. I consider Bears a fool with no grip on reality and dismiss his posts as infantile diatribe.

However you know, and I know, if someone where to title a thread in a negative light about leftist "protected groups" it would be deleted within minutes.

You know it's true.

No, I really don't know it's true.

You know it's true.
bf380f11_he20ain27t20lyin.jpg

Reactions: cltrat
BINGO !
"B L A C K,.....lazy, and...WELFARE.".
No matter HOW hard you try, you cannot control your southern RACISM. It's been the severe I N F E C T I O N that has defined you MORONS since Cotton started to grow !
Ah, there ain't nuttin' like a GOOD OL' BOY, Y' A L L .
(W T F...is a Y'ALL) ????

Saw this and thought of you Bears.

23621500_1571653229596412_7092453713258679959_n.png

You know it's true.
Talk about infantile. BOO HOO.

It's well beyond time for the leftist, pro-union moderators to take action. This thread has run its course.
Be advised:
Publicly questioning or criticizing a Board Moderator, Board Administrator, or website also reflects poor message board etiquette and will be removed without hesitation or notification. We welcome suggestions and criticisms, but please do so through the Personal Message system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts