Joint statement from TWU APA APFA

I know that some stations only had mtc overnight, then they went on call after that. FedEx was always about the best ones to use in non mtc stations.

50% includes engines and components etc..

No they have dont have mechanics in all the stations they fly too, no airlines does.

I believe its about 40 or less maintenance stations, the stations are in the CBA.

There isnt a formula on how many flights in regards to a station being staffed.
Thanks. The TWU appears to disagree, but what do you expect from the worthless union? The TWU asserts that US outsourced 21% in 2001 but 60% by 2009:

http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/02/04/3711880/american-airlines-may-outsource.html

BTS numbers on outsourcing here:
http://www.bts.gov/press_releases/2010/bts026_10/html/bts026_10.html#table_08

Wow, more childish with each post. Now I can see why no airlines would have hired you on.
You didn't wear a smiley face t shirt to the interview, did you?

USAir does NOTHING for AA....NADA!

AA does miracles for USAir......

When this is all said and done,,,,,JetBlue might be the likely merger partner!

I know this has nothing to do with me, but, I have said from the get go I believe there will be a merger dealing with AA. I have ran every single option thru my mind I can think of. Most people only think of a 2 party merger, but what about this? AA, US and JB. I believe this will be the big scenario. Although the smaller scenario looks like AA and US, or AA and JB, or AA and Frontier and JB. Getting rid of LCC compatition will more than help AA. Just a thought. Don't put it past AA to attempt to go with a 3 party merger in order to "regain" the largest carrier status that they once had. It is in my opinion that AA wants to be the largest carrier out there, especially with thier name being "American" airlines...

Reactions: 1 person
Its possible, but it would have to be done in stages. Trying to put 3 airlines together at once is too much. While I do see Frontier involved in some type of a merger, I don't think that it will be with one of the majors .