July - IAM Fleet Service Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah Tim,

You cant debate so you try to insult and attack?

My life is just fine, you dont know what I do and I get along in life just great.

Your group at US rolled on every CBA that had concessions, you are a failure, you failed at every organizing drive at US, you failed when you tried to raid AA.

You failed by supporting Delaney and you blame him for all the woes at US, yet you were his main cheerleader and supporter.

Let me get a hold of JR and JC and I will show the board the IAM saved your job when you posted for a slowdown on the big picture.

Your own former CLT coworkers exposed you for what you are, its all about Tim.

Typical poster, you cant debate so you try and make it personal.

If you want to debate fine, you want to make personal, thats your choice, but your in a glass house.

Ah Tim,

You cant debate so you try to insult and attack?

My life is just fine, you dont know what I do and I get along in life just great.

Your group at US rolled on every CBA that had concessions, you are a failure, you failed at every organizing drive at US, you failed when you tried to raid AA.

You failed by supporting Delaney and you blame him for all the woes at US, yet you were his main cheerleader and supporter.

Let me get a hold of JR and JC and I will show the board the IAM saved your job when you posted for a slowdown on the big picture.

Your own former CLT coworkers exposed you for what you are, its all about Tim.

Typical poster, you cant debate so you try and make it personal.

If you want to debate fine, you want to make personal, thats your choice, but your in a glass house.
what's the matter 700, you tee off on me with 1000 ways to lie and then I speak the truth about your lameness and you start flipping out?

You couldn't stick to the issues if your life depended upon it due to your hate from your previous employer. And I'm not trying to be crude but I think you seriously really do have to move on. And a good way to move on from your hate is to actually go job hunting and secure a job.

Spread more lies Tim.

We didnt negotiate the final offer, I know how to read quite well. And I was a stock clerk.

Sucks to be you, a failure.
I have a job 700! LOL

Please, do us all a favor and instead of spewing your crap about how the Republicans cost you your job, please take some accountability yourself and get educated or retrained to re-enter the workforce. It makes no sense for you to waste away on this forum when you haven't been employed by an airline since you negotiated your very own job away.

No party cost me my job, I left US in 05.

Spread more lies Tim, it seems your good at it, but yet cant admit when your caught in one.

Are you that ignorant?

I was a stock clerk when I left US, I didnt negotiate a job away. Our CBA was A B R O G A T E D, the Judge made us vote on a final offer and the membership passed it.

Are you that obtuse that you cant comprehend and you have to lie once again?

No party cost me my job, I left US in 05.

Spread more lies Tim, it seems your good at it, but yet cant admit when your caught in one.

Are you that ignorant?

I was a stock clerk when I left US, I didnt negotiate a job away. Our CBA was A B R O G A T E D, the Judge made us vote on a final offer and the membership passed it.

Are you that obtuse that you cant comprehend and you have to lie once again?

700UW,

It is funny how TN can't get a clue that most people have figured him out and don't even respect him. He still wants to come on here and spew his BS though. I thought he was going fishing? He is already taking sides with AA and doesn't want a vote. Go figure, his act has been figured out and we don't want a part of his me, me, me, I, I, I personality anymore.

The TWU knows all about him, he tried to raid them with another one of his "unions" he made up, the AGW. They have put letters out on him in the past.

If he cant be like Fred Flintstone and be the Grand Pooba, he throws a fit.

700UW,

It is funny how TN can't get a clue that most people have figured him out and don't even respect him. He still wants to come on here and spew his BS though. I thought he was going fishing? He is already taking sides with AA and doesn't want a vote. Go figure, his act has been figured out and we don't want a part of his me, me, me, I, I, I personality anymore.
Oh, I did go fishing. But I'm not walking away from things that matter to our members [insert seniority here]. I am not a fan of the TWU and I think they are terrible so put down your crackpipe Saywhat and start earning your pay for the members.

What I have said is 100% true. If the IAM is selfish and attempts to collect cards from TWU members and forces an election, all of our US AIRWAYS members will be stripped of their federally guaranteed McCaskill Bond Act [MBA] protections which played our alot better for the IAM 142 members at Airtran.

The pilots at airtran settled without going to arbitration and invoking the federal protections of the MBA. They ended up with a seniority agreement where EVERY airtran pilot can be laid off before 1 southwest pilot.

The mechanics at airtran also settled instead of invoking the federal protections and came away with a seniority agreement where EVERY southwest mechanic gets 4 additional years on airtran mechanics.

Then there was the TWU's position for its rampers and insisting on a 8 -1 seniority split. To IAM 142's credit, it forced the MBA which provided the best seniority outcome of all groups. The hub employees at ATL for airtran got day for day. The Southwest TWU employees got 2.5 years credit over the non hub airtran employees. And even though it wasn't 'day for day' for everyone, it was a heckuva lot better outcome than ANY other group.

Regarding a AMR/US merger, my concerns about seniority are valid if the IAM is successful in being selfish and revokes the MBA protections. In doing so, I believe it is fair that the TWU will invoke its asinine seniority rules if given a chance.

Saywhat, are you educating the members on this, if the IAM tries to force an election?

what is 100% guaranteed to happen if the IAM does NOT force an election is that it will be forced to come under the MBA and fight for our members like IAM 142 did for airtran. Remember, our members at airtran were 'non contract' and were bought by southwest so I seriously doubt that any seniority that is determined under the MBA will be less than the 'day for day' given to the hub employees, or the 2.5 years imputed that is against the non hub employees at airtran.

History tells us quite clearly that the TWU will fight for an unfair seniority position when its group is the surviving group. A huge risk that the IAM will be playing if they trigger an election.

And one thing is certain, if there is an election, you can bank on the TWU selling that seniority carrot to their majority membership.

700UW,

Agreed,

What we are seeing now is his bitter, convoluted, and inevitable attacks on anyone and everyone who would not support his ludicrous agenda, and cleverly crafted falsehoods!This was a tremendous blow to his over inflated ego, and his reaction is entirely predictable.

Further, he has actually gone fishing… “Fishing” for reactions to his stupid rants and accusations! My suggestion is to ignore him …and vote his posts down…

Agreed,

What we are seeing now is his bitter, convoluted, and inevitable attacks on anyone and everyone who would not support his ludicrous agenda, and cleverly crafted falsehoods!This was a tremendous blow to his over inflated ego, and his reaction is entirely predictable.

Further, he has actually gone fishing… “Fishing” for reactions to his stupid rants and accusations! My suggestion is to ignore him …and vote his posts down…
LOL, Roabily, what you see now is the exact same thing you have seen from me since we were collared with the IAM. And FWIW: The TWU is not worth my support. One thing I hope you don't do Roabily is throw your coworkers under the bus by supporting a card drive that could trigger an election which WILL necessarily do away with the federal seniority protections of the MBA for your work group.

Losing seniority protections of the MBA would just be stupid.

Roabily, why would anyone from US AIRWAYS support a card drive at AMR with the guaranteed risk of losing the MBA protections for doing so?

I could understand your support for or against a particular candidate but supporting a IAM card drive with the 100% guaranteed loss of the MBA seniority protections, if there is an election, is simply asinine.

what is 100% guaranteed to happen if the IAM does NOT force an election is that it will be forced to come under the MBA and fight for our members like IAM 142 did for airtran. Remember, our members at airtran were 'non contract' and were bought by southwest so I seriously doubt that any seniority that is determined under the MBA will be less than the 'day for day' given to the hub employees, or the 2.5 years imputed that is against the non hub employees at airtran.

History tells us quite clearly that the TWU will fight for an unfair seniority position when its group is the surviving group. A huge risk that the IAM will be playing if they trigger an election.

And one thing is certain, if there is an election, you can bank on the TWU selling that seniority carrot to their majority membership.
Let's consider another hypothetical outcome. The merger or acquisition is accomplished. There is an election and the IAM wins representation rights to the newly merged Fleet Service group. Where does the existing US Fleet Service stand regarding senoirity integration? One way or another... IMO the outline stations are history. Seniority integration, to an agent in an outline station in this merger senario, is a non issue. The agent will be left with the option of moving / commuting to a represented hub or seperating from the company. While agents in the hub stations are concerned about seniority integration we have countless members, once again, being shown the door in the outline stations. IMO.. we need to consider what transpires, post merger, if the IAM were to win a representation election.
ograc

Let's consider another hypothetical outcome. The merger or acquisition is accomplished. There is an election and the IAM wins representation rights to the newly merged Fleet Service group. Where does the existing US Fleet Service stand regarding senoirity integration? One way or another... IMO the outline stations are history. Seniority integration, to an agent in an outline station in this merger senario, is a non issue. The agent will be left with the option of moving / commuting to a represented hub or seperating from the company. While agents in the hub stations are concerned about seniority integration we have countless members, once again, being shown the door in the outline stations. IMO.. we need to consider what transpires, post merger, if the IAM were to win a representation election.
ograc
If the IAM wins an election, then history says the non hub stations get hosed again. No different from if the TWU wins I suppose. The only difference is that the IAM can steal more from the IAM pension if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back