Letter to wroble

I will tell you the PMUS M&R will not accept a juniority bumping system.

Right now you can exercise your seniority where it can take you.

So if I have 20 years and a guy who has one year at the station I want to bump into is fair that I cant because I have to bump the junior guy in the system?

NFW.

Reactions: 1 person
700UW said:

So if I have 20 years and a guy who has one year at the station I want to bump into is fair that I cant because I have to bump the junior guy in the system?

NFW.
Well, you are outnumbered, so good luck with that.  The TWU will crush you.  At least with AMFA, there would be a vote.

Reactions: 2 people
700UW said:

NFW.
Like Vortilon already told you,.....You are outnumbered. member wise, it will be more like the TWU will not accept what we don't like. You might want to get used to it even if the BS association brings these things back for a vote. 
Having said this,,,,does anyone really expect JCBA to go smoothly when there are many differences between CBA's?

Reactions: 3 people
One thing I certainly don't want from LUS's M&R contract. They have no 40 hr workweek guarantee, and they have a habit of suspending a mechanic without pay pending an investigation. Great way to keep the "rogue" mechanics in line. Take a plane out of service? Take a few days off without pay to think about it.

Heard an x-twa guy say, he wants the IAM so he can get all his twa seniority back. It's a shame these guys are givin false hope.