Local 514 Officers - Make Fools of Themselves at AFW

----------------
On 7/19/2003 6:08:10 PM RV4 wrote:

I hear the Local 514 Officers were caught making false testimony at the AFW Kangaroo Court today.

Seems the attempt to have a trial for a recently elected union official back-fired.

The Tulsa boys sent a RIF''d TWU members down to AFW to file the charges and then could not keep their stories straight under questioning.

The biggest joke appeared to be the attempt by ALL to refuse to answer who was funding the Tulsa Thought Police to come to AFW and stick their nose in other locals business. It appears now the Local 567 Vice-President might be resigning due to the total bungled mess.

No wonder the TWU sold us out to prevent force majeure layoffs. If this is they handle our grievance procedure, we need a new union worse than we ever thought!

The Tulsa Local attempted to prevent AMFA shirt wearers from witnessing the circus but I hear many were there to watch. We should be able to read a transcript of the circus soon! I cannot wait to make this one into a PDF for pleasureable reading!

----------------​
You hear this, you hear that. With all due respect RV4, are you one of those people who believes EVERYTHING you hear!! Are your sources legitimate or did they "hear" too? Any proof to back up your allegations? "It seems", "it appears", come on now, is this how you tell all your stories? If you are going to start a post, why don''t you do us all a favor and get the facts straight before spreading more of your "untruths" (to put it nicely).

----------------
On 7/21/2003 4:18:45 PM twuer wrote:

You hear this, you hear that. With all due respect RV4, are you one of those people who believes EVERYTHING you hear!! Are your sources legitimate or did they "hear" too? Any proof to back up your allegations? "It seems", "it appears", come on now, is this how you tell all your stories? If you are going to start a post, why don't you do us all a favor and get the facts straight before spreading more of your "untruths" (to put it nicely).

----------------​
Just standby my friend, there was a court reporter present at the trial and the transcript will be made available soon for all the proof you or any other TWU worshiper will ever want or need.

To put it nicely, you are the one sided biased believer of everything you are told eminating from the shrine of the bus!

The question is, once you read the "truth" for yourself, can you handle it and get out of denial?

dave wrote;

Lie #3

The Tulsa boys sent a RIF'd TWU members down to AFW to file the charges and then could not keep their stories straight under questioning.
-----------

The Rif'd Brother was bumped to AFW.

Kurt filed charges on his own, He believes in the TWU and believes the same as most! You should not hold a position if you cannot represent the Membership. Cunningham is nothing more than an amfa wantabe and has no Morals or Ethics. Same as you and bob.

For the record the trail committee of 3 did not allow the majority or the witnesses to speak on the charges, the rest was going to be redundant.

To sign a Card for amfa means eliminating your job at the Bases!

TWU SOLIDARITY!

----------------
On 7/19/2003 6:08:10 PM RV4 wrote:

I hear the Local 514 Officers were caught making false testimony at the AFW Kangaroo Court today.

Seems the attempt to have a trial for a recently elected union official back-fired.

The Tulsa boys sent a RIF''d TWU members down to AFW to file the charges and then could not keep their stories straight under questioning.

The biggest joke appeared to be the attempt by ALL to refuse to answer who was funding the Tulsa Thought Police to come to AFW and stick their nose in other locals business. It appears now the Local 567 Vice-President might be resigning due to the total bungled mess.

No wonder the TWU sold us out to prevent force majeure layoffs. If this is they handle our grievance procedure, we need a new union worse than we ever thought!

The Tulsa Local attempted to prevent AMFA shirt wearers from witnessing the circus but I hear many were there to watch. We should be able to read a transcript of the circus soon! I cannot wait to make this one into a PDF for pleasureable reading!

----------------​
Hey Mo! Hey Mo!
(You are Mo aren''t you, Dave?)

Do the lies ever stop spewing from your pie hole? It''s incredible how you can recite the thoughts of your AMFA brethren without so much as taking a breath to wonder if there is an ounce of truth in what they say? I hope that you do post the transcript! When and if you do, these are the questions that you can clear up for us. First, did the trial committee deny Mr. Lorenzi the right to call witnesses that would cooberate the story and charges of Mr. Wells against Mr. Cunningham? Was Mr. Cunningham brave enough to take the stand and refute Mr. Wells testimony? Did anyone, for that matter, refute Mr. Wells testimony? Did the trial committee deny Mr. Lorenzi the right to object on non-relivent questions? Let me help out again, Dave, since you choose to frame the TWU as the bad guys once again! YES, the trial committee did prevent witnesses from testifying! NO, Mr.Cunningham did not take the stand to refute the charges, nor did anyone else! YES, the trial committee did, in fact, prevent Mr. Lorenzi from objections! It SEEMS Dave, that it''s okay for you and your boys to lie, cheat and steal in order to get your way! Unfortunately for you guys, this time there was a court reporter to document ALL the lies and infractions. There is no way for you to escape this one Dave, unless you don''t post the transcript!! Just like the last argument that I kicked your ass on Dave, when you see the results, you''ll want to go on to the next topic!! Good Luck!!

----------------
On 7/21/2003 6:26:48 PM RV4 wrote:

The latest from TWU Local 514...

http://www.air-mechanic.com/sounds/wizoz24.wav

----------------​
Nice RV4. . .and which one are you? The Scarecrow, Tin Man or the Cowardly Lion???? Let me guess. . .you could be the Scarecrow because you have no brain, you could be the TinMan because you squeak when you walk , but I''m bettin'' on the Cowardly Lion! Because you shake in your boots and flee the scene at the first sign of trouble! Have those transcripts yet?? Jake and CIO are on you like white on rice buddy! Better answer them soon. Your "boys" are watching and waiting. . .

(You have to admit, you set yourself up for that one!! )

----------------
On 7/20/2003 2:28:27 PM RV4 wrote:

----------------
On 7/20/2003 11:58:33 AM Checking it Out wrote:

I understand the amfa wantabes did their best to disturb the proceedings and in turn certain Individuals were denied the right to Testify. As for the amfa shirt wearing individuals they had no business attending the proceedings since it was a TWU Issue.

----------------
I wore my AMFA shirt to my Kangaroo Court trial at Local 514. Why was that allowed given your logic and rule findings?

If you idiots would place as much emphasis on empowering the members and protecting wages and benefits instead of so much focus on t-shirts and slogans, you probably wouldn''t have had to travel to AFW in the first place.

I understand it was ASAP Kevin Hammock and E-Board Officer Les Howard that was NOT very co-operative and disturbing the process. In fact I understand Worth-LES was caught fibbing a little, and Hammock left the property screaming like a spoiled child.

----------------​
Lying again Dave?
You told me this afternoon that you hadn''t been using my name! You said "why would I use your name, you''d be the last person I''d worry about". I thought I''d see for myself, and I''ll be....you did use my name!(you spelled it wrong). Do you ever tell the truth? I''ve been reading some of what you posted and just have to laugh! You are certainly a computer freak, I''ll give you that! But the truth is..you don''t have a clue about, as "Jake" put it,"the lies you spew",(that''s very funny!!)and true too! Have fun trying to belittle people in a public forum, I hope it doesn''t come back to bite you in the ass! See you at the base....RV4!

----------------
On 7/21/2003 7:50:30 PM twuer wrote:

Nice RV4. . .and which one are you? The Scarecrow, Tin Man or the Cowardly Lion???? Let me guess. . .you could be the Scarecrow because you have no brain, you could be the TinMan because you squeak when you walk , but I'm bettin' on the Cowardly Lion! Because you shake in your boots and flee the scene at the first sign of trouble! Have those transcripts yet?? Jake and CIO are on you like white on rice buddy! Better answer them soon. Your "boys" are watching and waiting. . .
----------------
Actually, I am TOTO pulling back the curtain and exposing the BIG FARCE you call a union!

Once the curtain is pulled back, the members see the company union leaders under the desk of corporate management selling out the members, and pulling the control levers of the huge farce exclaiming "pay no attention to what you see behind the curtain"!

WHO APPOINTED THE TRIAL COMMITTEE?

WHO WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY?

WHO LIED ABOUT ATTENDING A MEETING WITH KURT?

DOES AMFA HAVE ENOUGH CONTROL OVER LOCAL 567 TO CREATE A BIASED TRIAL COMMITTEE?

YOU HAVE BEEN CLAIMING AMFA HAS NO SUPPORT, WHICH IS IT?

IS AMFA IN CONTROL OF EVERY LOCAL EXCEPT TULSA?

I HAVE GOT A TULSA KANGAROO COURT TRANSCRIPT AVAILABLE, SHOULD I POST IT AND SHOW HOW MANY MOTIONS AND REQUEST YOU DENIED YOUR OWN MEMBERS DURING THEIR SO-CALLED FAIR HEARING?

IT APPEARS THAT WHEN THE SHOE IS ON THE OTHER FOOT YOU SCREAM FOWL, BUT WHEN YOU TREAT YOUR OWN MEMBERS IN THE SAME MANNER, IT IS CALLED DEFENDING THE CONSTITUTION!

THE FACT IS THE CHAIRMAN OF THE TRIAL HAD ENOUGH OF THE TULSA LIES AFTER LES HOWARD SCREWED THE POOCH.

FACT IS CUNNINGHAM WAS LIKELY GOING TO HONESTLY ADMIT WHERE HE STANDS ON THE AMFA ISSUE, BUT YOU TULSA BOYS GOT HIM OFF THE HOOK AND FOUND NOT GUILTY BY YOUR OWN IGNORANCE AND STUPIDITY

SPIN, SPIN, SPIN, SPIN!

IF YOUR E-BOARD MEMBERS HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO GO TO ANOTHER LOCAL FOR SUCH NON-SENSE, MAYBE THEY ALSO HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO SHOW UP TO THEIR WORK AREAS AND PULL THEIR LOAD IN PRODUCTION?

----------------
On 7/21/2003 9:04:03 PM Kevin Hammack wrote:

Lying again Dave?
You told me this afternoon that you hadn't been using my name! You said "why would I use your name, you'd be the last person I'd worry about". I thought I'd see for myself, and I'll be....you did use my name!(you spelled it wrong). Do you ever tell the truth? I've been reading some of what you posted and just have to laugh! You are certainly a computer freak, I'll give you that! But the truth is..you don't have a clue about, as "Jake" put it,"the lies you spew",(that's very funny!!)and true too! Have fun trying to belittle people in a public forum, I hope it doesn't come back to bite you in the ass! See you at the base....RV4!

----------------

WTF are you talking about? You're a guy that is extremely unpopular, can never get elected to office, so they have to make you one of the token appointed puppets. This insures that you never show up to the work area and touch an aircraft, is there something about your mechanic skills or lack thereof, that we should know about and fear?

You attended the same AMFA meeting Cunningham did, should we file charges on you?​

I''ll be Dave, you are the cowardly lion! I thought I''d offer my insight on what happened in Dallas (since I was there)and you seem to be having trouble with it. The trial committee was, in fact, appointed by the local 567 executive board. Knowing that the majority of those individuals have signed cards, is it such a stretch to figure who they selected to sit on the trial committee? The fact is that Cunningham was at the meetings here in Tulsa, he was organizing here, and he lied and continues to lie about it!(I witnessed all 3 meetings that day and you know it because you and Cunningham both saw me). It is true that people were not allowed to testify, it is true that the 567 V.P. was told NOT TO OBJECT, it is true that the trial committee had no prior experience in arbitration or trial proceedings therefore they made huge mistakes in what we know as "due process". As far as our conversation today, I''m surprised that you don''t remember it. Do you think you can bully the unsuspecting sucker that was in your truck with you today to lie about it too? C''mon Dave, everyone sees right through you when you lie and it really doesn''t become you to do so. Just admit that your a lying piece of crap and lets get on with the debate!

I''ve run in one election....you on the other hand couldn''t get elected here or AFW in several elections! The difference is, I''m not a quitter and you are. Because you couldn''t get elected you choose to try to destroy the TWU by lying time and time again. What I do is called "activism", what you do is called LYING! If you can lie right to my face, it must be very easy to lie on here. Oh, one more thing, being as you are a "welder", does that mean that YOU are riding the coat tails of the A&P mechanics or aren''t you thankful to the NMB for placing "welders" in with "Mechanic & Related"?

----------------
On 7/21/2003 10:45:37 PM Kevin Hammack wrote:

I''ve run in one election....you on the other hand couldn''t get elected here or AFW in several elections! The difference is, I''m not a quitter and you are.
Why would you quit? You''re not trying to change anything, you''re just along for the ride. Unelected. You didn''t win your cushy U.B. job by seniority or experience. You got it ''cause you''re a good ole "yes man" (boy). A twu stooge. What''s your seniority date? 1995? No wonder you support subsidizing low senior employee''s jobs with high senior''s wages. You''re one of the biggest parts of the problem. You''re no union man! You''re a company man in a union t-shirt.

What I do is called activism
No, what you do is called ass kissing, boot licking, etc., etc.
That''s right, YOU, just like the twu, SUCK!

----------------​

----------------
On 7/21/2003 9:02:35 PM RV4 wrote:

----------------
On 7/21/2003 7:50:30 PM twuer wrote:

Nice RV4. . .and which one are you?  The Scarecrow, Tin Man or the Cowardly Lion????  Let me guess. . .you could be the Scarecrow because you have no brain, you could be the TinMan because you squeak when you walk , but I''m bettin'' on the Cowardly Lion!  Because you shake in your boots and flee the scene at the first sign of trouble!    Have those transcripts yet??  Jake and CIO are on you like white on rice buddy!  Better answer them soon.  Your "boys" are watching and waiting. . . 
----------------

pulling back the curtain and exposing the BIG FARCE you call a union!

Once the curtain is pulled back, the members see the company union leaders under the desk of corporate management selling out the members, and pulling the control levers of the huge farce exclaiming "pay no attention to what you see behind the curtain"!

----------------​
Toto?!? Oh boy! Or should I say "oh my!" That''s way too easy!! You set yourself up again RV4. But, I''ll be nice this time. Ruff ruff!!
Just a word of advice. . .don''t use sound bites from old movies to try to prove a point. It doesn''t work!! Just makes you look like you have way too much time on your hands!

----------------
On 7/22/2003 12:14:01 AM RUM@AA wrote:

----------------
On 7/21/2003 10:45:37 PM Kevin Hammack wrote:

I''ve run in one election....you on the other hand couldn''t get elected here or AFW in several elections! The difference is, I''m not a quitter and you are.
Why would you quit? You''re not trying to change anything, you''re just along for the ride. Unelected. You didn''t win your cushy U.B. job by seniority or experience. You got it ''cause you''re a good ole "yes man" (boy). A twu stooge. What''s your seniority date? 1995? No wonder you support subsidizing low senior employee''s jobs with high senior''s wages. You''re one of the biggest parts of the problem. You''re no union man! You''re a company man in a union t-shirt.

What I do is called activism
No, what you do is called ass kissing, boot licking, etc., etc.
That''s right, YOU, just like the twu, SUCK!

----------------​

----------------​
Why is it that every time a TWU member writes a response that you AMFA boys don''t like it turns into a personal attack? A little kidding now and then doesn''t hurt but this response (and some others I''ve read) sure sounds like you are on the defensive. It appears you guys can''t handle the truth. Oh no, there I go quoting a movie. Just like you RV4! Ease up BUM@AA, oops sorry, RUM@AA. (Just a joke, don''t come after me now!) Let''s get back to the debate shall we. . .I myself am waiting for the "transcript". Then we''ll get the whole story. The whole true story.

----------------
On 7/22/2003 12:29:40 AM twuer wrote:

Toto?!? Oh boy! Or should I say "oh my!" That''s way too easy!! You set yourself up again RV4. But, I''ll be nice this time. Ruff ruff!!
Just a word of advice. . .don''t use sound bites from old movies to try to prove a point. It doesn''t work!! Just makes you look like you have way too much time on your hands!

----------------​
Why then have you responded to the soundbite in such a way? If it truly wasn''t working, would you have responded at all?

Latest posts

Back