Local 514 Officers - Make Fools of Themselves at AFW

----------------
On 7/25/2003 8:49:14 AM twuer wrote:

RV4,

No, that was the jury's fault! I'm afraid they were biased as well.

I'm was just telling it like it was. The transcript will show that.

I worked hard on that post last night, is that all the response I get from you RV4? Your wimpin' out on me. . .

----------------​
Hmmm, I thought the OJ case really centered around an OFFICER who lied on the stand, I believe his name was Mark Furhman or something like that. Was he just telling it like it was also?
Your diligent work at saying little didn't require much of a response. You are indeed a typical TWUER alright, always living life with a belief that someone owes you something special in exchange for doing very little.
As for the "wimpin' out" statement, I think it is actually someone using the alias "Kevin Hammack" that barged in real hard and left with his tail between his legs. I have over 1500 post on this board, and will not likely get intimidated by you or any other TWUER that will never be able to defend the weakest union in the airline industry.
And yes, the transcript will show what happened, if we are ever allowed to get a copy.

TWU LOCAL 514 - Tulsa, Oklahoma

THE INDUSTRY LEADERS...

... IN KANGAROO COURT COMEDY

----------------
On 7/25/2003 5:08:28 PM RV4 wrote:

----------------
On 7/25/2003 8:49:14 AM twuer wrote:

RV4,

No, that was the jury's fault!  I'm afraid they were biased as well. 

I'm was just telling it like it was.  The transcript will show that.   

I worked hard on that post last night, is that all the response I get from you RV4?  Your wimpin' out on me. . .

----------------​
Hmmm, I thought the OJ case really centered around an OFFICER who lied on the stand, I believe his name was Mark Furhman or something like that. Was he just telling it like it was also?
Your diligent work at saying little didn't require much of a response. You are indeed a typical TWUER alright, always living life with a belief that someone owes you something special in exchange for doing very little.
As for the "wimpin' out" statement, I think it is actually someone using the alias "Kevin Hammack" that barged in real hard and left with his tail between his legs. I have over 1500 post on this board, and will not likely get intimidated by you or any other TWUER that will never be able to defend the weakest union in the airline industry.
And yes, the transcript will show what happened, if we are ever allowed to get a copy.

----------------​
What's wrong RV4? You sound a bit mad. Can't you take a bit of kidding? I thought we were having a pretty decent debate going on then you come back with this crap. I'm not trying to intimidate you. Maybe the reason you have so many posts (1500. . .why???) is because you like to hear yourself talk.

(your quote to me)
You are indeed a typical TWUER alright, always living life with a belief that someone owes you something special in exchange for doing very little.

Don't come on these boards and presume that you know my beliefs and the way I live. You don't even have a clue.
Why is it that EVERY time someone challenges your responses you have to come back with personal attacks. I see it and every one who looks at this topic sees it. Have you noticed how many hits it has taken? I just hope that those who do read this will see all those personal attacks in your post after post. Maybe they will get an idea of how an AMFA guy handles things. . .in a cowards way.

If you would like to continue this topic in a civil manner I sure wouldn't have a problem with it. Just try to stick to the issue at hand.

----------------
On 7/25/2003 9:53:19 PM twuer wrote:

What's wrong RV4? You sound a bit mad. Can't you take a bit of kidding? I thought we were having a pretty decent debate going on then you come back with this crap. I'm not trying to intimidate you. Maybe the reason you have so many posts (1500. . .why???) is because you like to hear yourself talk.

(your quote to me)
You are indeed a typical TWUER alright, always living life with a belief that someone owes you something special in exchange for doing very little.

Don't come on these boards and presume that you know my beliefs and the way I live. You don't even have a clue.
Why is it that EVERY time someone challenges your responses you have to come back with personal attacks. I see it and every one who looks at this topic sees it. Have you noticed how many hits it has taken? I just hope that those who do read this will see all those personal attacks in your post after post. Maybe they will get an idea of how an AMFA guy handles things. . .in a cowards way.

If you would like to continue this topic in a civil manner I sure wouldn't have a problem with it. Just try to stick to the issue at hand.

----------------​
Oh, now you want to play the victim card?
We are all victims, we are victims of the wrath of 20 years of concessions from the wekaest union in airline industry.
Read your post! You are complaining about personal attacks while using words like "cowards way", "like to hear yourself talk".
How can there be personal attack if we don't even know who you personally are?
And I do have clue to your beliefs based on your postings and your alias. Unless of course the communication you put forth is all some kind of big cover-up for a misdeed, and you are not posting the truth?
MAD? darn right I'm mad, your so-called union is destroying our livelyhood and our profession, we have co-workers committing suicide, we have garnishment of wages, we have personal bankruptcy filings amongst our friends at work, and you know what pal?
Those item are not caused by my postings on this bulletin board, they are not caused by the OJ Jury, they are not caused by the Local 567 Trial Committee, they are being caused by inept union representation that is being defended by TWUER's who are attempting to play the victim to gain sympathy....
....not going to work dude. Everyone sees right thru that BS nowadays.
If I had my guess, you were personally involved at an intimate level in the fiasco at Local 567, in fact, I suspect you were questioned by the Trail Committee first hand.

----------------
On 7/25/2003 12:48:49 AM twuer wrote:
Just curious, how did you feel, pre 9-11, when you were given the industry leading pay increase? Or how do you think you will feel when you cash in your stocks given to you? You can't always look just at the bad RV4.

----------------​
Pre 9/11 I felt very proud that the AMFA members at Northwest finally stood against corporate greed, they took their battle and postion all the way thru a Presidential Emergency Board hearing and won the biggest raise in airline history.
Are you foolish enought to be giving TWU credit for that?
As for the stock. I don't count any chickens before they hatch, AA is not beyond a Bankruptcy filing this fall and if that happens, the stock will also be worth-les.

----------------
On 7/26/2003 6:50:29 AM RV4 wrote:

Oh, now you want to play the victim card?
We are all victims, we are victims of the wrath of 20 years of concessions from the wekaest union in airline industry.
Read your post! You are complaining about personal attacks while using words like "cowards way", "like to hear yourself talk".
How can there be personal attack if we don't even know who you personally are?
And I do have clue to your beliefs based on your postings and your alias. Unless of course the communication you put forth is all some kind of big cover-up for a misdeed, and you are not posting the truth?
MAD? darn right I'm mad, your so-called union is destroying our livelyhood and our profession, we have co-workers committing suicide, we have garnishment of wages, we have personal bankruptcy filings amongst our friends at work, and you know what pal?
Those item are not caused by my postings on this bulletin board, they are not caused by the OJ Jury, they are not caused by the Local 567 Trial Committee, they are being caused by inept union representation that is being defended by TWUER's who are attempting to play the victim to gain sympathy....
If I had my guess, you were personally involved at an intimate level in the fiasco at Local 567, in fact, I suspect you were questioned by the Trail Committee first hand.

----------------​
RV4,
I take the weekend off and come back to this??!  And you say that I am playing the victim.
(and I quote your post. . .)
MAD? darn right I'm mad, your so-called union is destroying our livelyhood and our profession, we have co-workers committing suicide, we have garnishment of wages, we have personal bankruptcy filings amongst our friends at work, and you know what pal?
As unfortunate as those personal situations are, you are solely blaming the TWU for them?  Well then. let's see, I guess you blame the TWU for electing a republican prersident,  blame the TWU for Sept 11th, blame the TWU for SARS, blame the TWU for the war, blame the TWU for a bad economy.  Come on!  Tell me this. . .what would AMFA had done had they been in the TWU's position?  Bankruptcy?  More farm-outs?  Enlighten me.
You are unable to debate any issue.  You duck the questions and come back with defensive (and offensive) comments.  While I will admit that I have had my share of "ribbin" you win the prize for making yourself look bad.
If by some unfortunate occurrance that AMFA does get the cards needed, it will have been accomplished through intimidation, lies and scare tactics.  
Let me just close with this. . .
With AMFA in control---
NWA-1998, 9500 employed--today 5100, with many more to come?? (what about these folks??)  Just over the wires, hot off the press. . .in Minneaplois you have to have 1990 seniority to even work there!!  Minus the two 1995 AMFA Reps that AMFA gave Super Seniority to. (now that doesn't seem fair, does it RV4??)  Just curious, why are all those guys working overtime when so many are laid off??? (That students, is the question of the day.   Do you think RV4 can anwer it?)
United-laid off 4500 with more concessions to come (and these folks??)
And I won't even talk about Alaska Airlines (no offense to any Alaska employees!) 
The TWU laid of 718 mechanics.
You do the math "pal".
And do us all a favor. . .don't pretend to care about anyone else RV4.  You will ruin your reputation!

twuer,

Debate the issues? Or respond to your lies?

Which do you want?

Current Data as of 5/25/2003

Total number of aircraft that NWA has, excluding the RJ's with the various feeder carriers: 443
Total aircraft orders, without the feeder RJ's: 57
Total aircraft options, excluding RJ's: 101
Total number of AMFA members (includes all classifications): 7617

----------------
On 7/28/2003 4:56:52 PM RV4 wrote:

twuer,

Debate the issues? Or respond to your lies?

Which do you want?

----------------​

Okay RV4, let's take this nice and slow. I got some info today and posted it and before you could prove it or disprove it you are calling me a liar. That's not very nice. I came to these boards looking for some solid eveidence that AMFA is the right union and have yet to get any. Many of the TWU boys (a few that you have accused me of being!! a joke in its' self)) have been putting out stat after stat of what AMFA is doing (or should I say NOT doing). You on the other hand have not. Maybe you did a while back but I have not seen any. The recent info that I have received is just another piece in the AMFA puzzle. Like I told "Bob", don't promise something that you can't deliver on. I am more than open for a good debate. I've been trying to do that since I have come to these boards but I keep having to defend myself.

On 7/24/2003 4:01:45 PM twuer wrote:

----------------

Yeh, but what about next year?????????????

Why so bitter? Scared?

----------------​
I thought you said that you live in the present?

[url="http://www.amfanatl.org/Pages/10_Publications&Forms/AssocUpdate6-03.html"]http://www.amfanatl.org/Pages/10_Publicati...Update6-03.html[/URL]

AMFA and NWA have completed the process for selecting an arbitrator from the list of potential arbitrators supplied by the NMB to hear the Force Majeure II related grievances. The parties are working with Arbitrator Helen Witt to select arbitration dates. On June 17, NWA announced a new round of layoffs within the mechanics and related classification, which the company is attributing to events beyond their control related to SARS. In this latest move the company plans to eliminate 700 jobs and at the same time establish 3 check lines requiring 550 personnel resulting in a net loss of 150 positions. September 4 has been selected as the date to present our case against the layoff of cleaners in MEM.

----------------
On 7/28/2003 11:07:53 AM twuer wrote:

NWA-1998, 9500 employed--today 5100, with many more to come?? (what about these folks??) Just over the wires, hot off the press. . .in Minneaplois you have to have 1990 seniority to even work there!! Minus the two 1995 AMFA Reps that AMFA gave Super Seniority to. (now that doesn't seem fair, does it RV4??) Just curious, why are all those guys working overtime when so many are laid off??? (That students, is the question of the day. Do you think RV4 can anwer it?)
----------------​
What "wires" and what "press" can we locate the claim...
"Minneaplois you have to have 1990 seniority to even work there!! Minus the two 1995 AMFA Reps that AMFA gave Super Seniority to"
If this information is truely " Just over the wires, hot off the press " then provide the links to the media sources for us all to see? Or is it a fact that the wire and press you refer to is actually the Industrial Union Lies and Fear Propaganda Machine?

I forgot, AMFA doesn't fire, lay off, or do away with any positions, that is the domain of the employer, NWA. AMFA doesn't "get rid" of anybody.

However, the TWU lifted job security provisions for over 3500 TWU members at American Airlines and did so "WITHOUT FURTHER RATIFICATION"

TWUER,

Let's begin with the lies you have stated that I have current documentation to prove!

FOR EXAMPLE:
----------------
On 7/28/2003 11:07:53 AM twuer wrote:

The TWU laid of 718 mechanics.

You do the math "pal".

And do us all a favor. . .don't pretend to care about anyone else RV4. You will ruin your reputation!
----------------
Here is the document, And when I do the math, I see many more laid-off than 718...

Back