Local 591 Nominees

Financial Secretary Treasurer – Robert Owens
Maybe you'll have access to those cooked books of the past? The Steve Luis spending fiasco, The hiring of relatives to shred papers for $ thousands, the first class full paid vacation for Burchette and many friends and family celebrating an all expense paid trip to Hawaii. Celebrating a job/contract well done. Money spent building the 514 hall.. while many where RIF'd. And on and on.....

Well, teAAm videtich went down in flAAmes. Will soldevere be giving any further quotes from Hitler in wishing real union men in winning the election?

Congratulations to the elected officials of the new Local 591.

By the way, I sure wish bobby "lower your expectations" gless would refrain from using the expression "Dear Brothers and Sisters".

Reactions: 1 person
Financial Secretary Treasurer – Robert Owens
Maybe you'll have access to those cooked books of the past? The Steve Luis spending fiasco, The hiring of relatives to shred papers for $ thousands, the first class full paid vacation for Burchette and many friends and family celebrating an all expense paid trip to Hawaii. Celebrating a job/contract well done. Money spent building the 514 hall.. while many where RIF'd. And on and on.....

Its line only. Has nothing to do with 514.

Good job Bob and the rest of the anti-TWU warriors! Semper Fi!

Devil505

Lets just hope for all our sakes here at AA that these newly elected Official are only in Office Until the VOTE becomes final after AMFA files for an election.

I see by the number of ballots cast that most of the membership did not even vote.
Maybe because it is all a sham anyway. I hope when it comes time to rid AA of the TWU
The Number of Ballots cast will be through the roof.

AMFA at AA in 2013

Reactions: 3 people
Devil505

Lets just hope for all our sakes here at AA that these newly elected Official are only in Office Until the VOTE becomes final after AMFA files for an election.

I see by the number of ballots cast that most of the membership did not even vote.
Maybe because it is all a sham anyway. I hope when it comes time to rid AA of the TWU
The Number of Ballots cast will be through the roof.

AMFA at AA in 2013

I know a lot of people who did not vote. I tried to get them to vote. But most of them who recieve ANYTHING from the TWU in their mail box throw it away. The people who did vote usually keep up with this forum and know Bob Owens. And will vote for him and who he recommends . ALL people at DFW know Phat Don and his cronies and will not vote for them. This 591 vote is hopefully only until we can get AMFA voted in and the TWU out.

Reactions: 4 people
And outside of the international stealing the election, those should be the results.
Well, teAAm videtich went down in flAAmes. Will soldevere be giving any further quotes from Hitler in wishing real union men in winning the election?

Congratulations to the elected officials of the new Local 591.

By the way, I sure wish bobby "lower your expectations" gless would refrain from using the expression "Dear Brothers and Sisters".
BREAKING NEWS: Do to the resent results of the Local 591 election. The TWU International will now close Local 591 and will open Local 592. Elections will start as soon as the International comes up with another dream team. More information will follow as it comes available.

Reactions: 7 people
Has anyone heard when the TWU Intl. is going to officially close all the line locals?
When is the money from each of the line locals going to be transfered to the new 591 local?

Since from what we have been told only shop stewards remain from old line locals and all other positions
will have to be re-run or eliminated all together. How are the out going officers going to be paid? Or are they
paid up to date? (who is going to regulate this) ?????

Can we have access to the old record books to insure that NO Theft has occured in the transition?

Is an audit going to be requird to insure the TWU Intl does not take from the line coffers any money that they do not have rights too? Is that audit going to be reported to each closed locals membership?

Are any and all assets of the line locals going to be accounted for by the new locals officers?

What is going to happen to computers/phones/ect... and other articles at each local that the officers and each stations local purchased?

If anyone else has any questions to add Please do...

Has anyone heard when the TWU Intl. is going to officially close all the line locals?
When is the money from each of the line locals going to be transfered to the new 591 local?

Since from what we have been told only shop stewards remain from old line locals and all other positions
will have to be re-run or eliminated all together. How are the out going officers going to be paid? Or are they
paid up to date? (who is going to regulate this) ?????

Can we have access to the old record books to insure that NO Theft has occured in the transition?

Is an audit going to be requird to insure the TWU Intl does not take from the line coffers any money that they do not have rights too? Is that audit going to be reported to each closed locals membership?

Are any and all assets of the line locals going to be accounted for by the new locals officers?

What is going to happen to computers/phones/ect... and other articles at each local that the officers and each stations local purchased?

If anyone else has any questions to add Please do...
Shouldn't you be emailing Peterson instead of asking this question here? He's the new sheriff in town.

Shouldn't you be emailing Peterson instead of asking this question here? He's the new sheriff in town.

Overspeed

I put it here so that all of the line station members that read this board will think about some of the items I have ref. Since the money/property is the memberships. Also to let those that don't know we do have the right to examine the books at our locals. Since the Intl. officers (IEC) closed the line locals every one should know what each locals bank/property is worth and how it will be given to Local 591.

I would not put it past the Intl. officers to setup some type of scam to get what isn't theirs.

Just how long do you think it will be before the Intl brings one of the officers of the new Line Local up on charges for some bs reason so that they cal attempt to get one of the others again on a ballot or attempt to install one without an election.

Reactions: 1 person