Local 591 Nominees

Ken has the HR number on speed dial. He dials it often in SAN when he can't man up and handle his own problems from what I hear. Maybe he can give it to me.

You really should seek professional help and not the massage type. I am honored that an individual(s) such as yourself can not say anything positive/defend the twu without hiding in the shadows of an alias but you also continue your cowardice by attacking me. Bravo! Well played! The international really picked a winner with you.

Now back to this thread's topic. (Follow the light.)

Why should AMTs vote for team videtich?

This should be good.

Ken has the HR number on speed dial. He dials it often in SAN when he can't man up and handle his own problems from what I hear. Maybe he can give it to me.

"from what I hear"?

You're (not YOUR) the guy with glaucoma so now we are to believe your (not YOU'RE) hearing prowess is truthful?

You are typical twu atd material. Cowardly and hateful towards an honorable and skilled craft. I'm surprised you're (not YOUR) not running for a Local 591 officer position. But then why chance being embarrassed in life... again. Right? ;)

Tex sorry you had to indure that. Did they mention there names? In Mia one of them had to be Todd Woodward or is he still pushing the ibt.

Yeah, two of them are recent fleet upgrades. Garcia was one and Padola (something like that), and some other guy. The Garcia guy is about as full of himself as it gets. Has his sights on an international gig, and made it known. All I can say is that I am not impressed. I'd even take Matt over these guys.

You still hanging at AFW there 767?

I don't know about you but when I don't make $38 plus and continue to make $33 and change, on pay alone that is approximately 10,000 annually. If we got a pay raise than the Locals and the International I suppose would have made more as well.

Well if the membership said no, took a strike vote, was told what a no vote may lead to but the International still failed to even ask for a release then it becomes just as much the Internationals fault we are at $33 instead of $38 or $40 of whatever we may have gotten had we pushed for the release as those like you who vote YES on anything.

The International punished the members by willingly dragging negotiations out till they filed BK. They own the process, not the members, not the Locals.

Now run along and ask Don how to respond to that.

The "Soldevere Ticket" - you Local and its treasury will quickly be donated and help support to the Agape Mens Ministry of Texas

The word here is that Team Videtich is talking a break up over Soldevere's insensitive and hateful Hitler comments. I hear that Garcia was back pedalling away from the comment as fast as possible when getting drilled about it, and word of him quiting the race over the comment is now the buzz at the hangar.

The word here is that Team Videtich is talking a break up over Soldevere's insensitive and hateful Hitler comments. I hear that Garcia was back pedalling away from the comment as fast as possible when getting drilled about it, and word of him quiting the race over the comment is now the buzz at the hangar.

Classic! He is going to give bobby "lower your expectations" gless a run for his money. That fella Nick is priceless I say! PRICELESS! The rest of teAAm videtich is pure gold!

Just received my "ballot" today from American Airlines.

It is for the "election" of new officers of the local AA imposed on the TWU for all of line maintenance.

Perhaps it is more accurate to say that I received a "ballot" today from the compAAny union, the TWU, that says' they represent the maintenance and related class and craft at AA but actually have seen fit to split the class and craft of maintenance and related at AA by forcing the Facilities and Automotive TWU subjects back into the Ramp Locals for their dues.

With a stroke of the almighty pen of the TWU: the Separate Locals concept has been undone and the class and craft of maintenance and related has been spread as servants to the needs of other contract groups while also inserting the Presidents of the Ramp Locals as a majority voice in our negotiations.

I'm willing to follow Brother Owens' lead on this one, although I have reservations about some of his selections.

We all know that we do not belong in the TWU, the TWU has made it clear: they only keep us for the dues.

I agree with others on this board that this vote is secondary to removing the TWU as our Bargaining Agent; however, there is no reason that we should not make a showing of strength for the proposition that we are going to change by electing a slate for the Line that represents more rather than less of the direction we need to travel.

Below is the Anti-TWU Ballot:

[font="Times New Roman""]TWU INTERNATIONAL[/font]

[font="Times New Roman""]IMPOSED VOTE[/font]

[font="Times New Roman""]FUTURE TWU-ATD AA LINE LOCAL 591[/font]

[font="Times New Roman""]TEAM ANTI-TWU (ATD) INTERNATIONAL[/font]

President: Gary Peterson

Vice President: Gary Schiable

Secretary Treasurer: Robert Owens

Recording Secretary: Jorge Rojas

REGIONAL VICE PRESIDENTS

Central Region Vice President: [font="Times New Roman""]Brian Friedman - Elected through no other candidate having filed for election[/font]

Northeast Region Vice President: [font="Times New Roman""]Stephen Gukelberger - Elected through no other candidate having filed for election[/font]

Southeast Region Vice President: [font="Times New Roman""]James Knapp[/font]

Southwest Region Vice President: [font="Times New Roman""]Gerald Mishak[/font]

Western Region Vice President: [font="Times New Roman""]John Ruiz[/font]

[font="Times New Roman""]EXECUTIVE BOARD[/font]

Executive Board Title I: [font="Times New Roman""]Jim Filippelli[/font]

Executive Board Title II: [font="Times New Roman""]Eddie Suarez[/font]
Executive Board Title V: [font="Times New Roman""]Joseph Voccola[/font]
[font="Times New Roman""]____________________________________________________________________________________________________[/font]

Thanks Boomer, Friedman and Gukelberger are running with us. It appears that Don wasn't able to strongarm anybody from NY or ORD to join TeAAm Videtich.

Ken you seem to have a lot of personal issues with these two. You got a sweetheart deal for your transfer and we all know it in DFW.

You, Bob, and Chuck are the poster boys for angry white men. You didn't get your AMFA clubhouse twice at AA, the AMP clubhouse was DOA, and now you are peeing your pants over the fact that maybe when faced with a line wide vote Bob and your vision of destroying overhaul will not hold up under scrutiny. Ken you are pathetic. You attack others when your record on pro AMT is crap. AMFA did not defend the jobs of all those at NWA, AS, and the last AO AMTs at UA. Thousands of careers destroyed for ever and OV lined his pockets when he knew it was a bust. Madoff would be proud.

Overhaul us dead no matter what union represents us start getting used to the idea. In less than two years us air will shut Tulsa down as soon as the md 80 go away. The 737 will either be outsourced or moved to dwh.

Latest posts

Back