Local 591 Nominees

Yea they call a press conference to say they are not even at 50% which everyone knows mean nothing you will need high 50's before you can even consider filing, plus you read what they believe is the craft and class and it is clear to those of us who know that they do not have a clue what they are dealing with. The Teamsters have told folks in Tulsa that they would file in Dec,Jan then Feb and now they admit they are no where near ready to file, they also claim a majority in Tulsa yet they are planning on going door to door in a town that is supposed to be their stronghold that would be like AMFA going door to door in Dallas.

You guys better figure out that the AMFA,the guys who have been working on the list of 18601 that was deemed eligible in 2004 plus everyone who has been hired since then represent your very best oppurtunity to get rid of the TWU. If you let these knuckleheads file short and we do not get to vote the NMB will ban all groups from submitting cards for one year and the TWU will win.

If you truly want out of the TWU sign a AMFA card today and we will get a election!

AGREE 100%!!

Teamsters puts out all their fliers saying station so and so has majority support of Teamsters and they can get it done. They keep claiming that AA must open the contract upon change of representation. All false and against the NMB rules. This was proven by AMFA legal with references to back it up. DO NOT believe what the Teamsters claim on their fliers. DO NOT fill out a Teamsters card it only helps the TWU from maintaining continued representation here at American. AMFA is the only union that will properly represent us as skilled professionals. FILL out a AMFA card if you have not done so or if you know anyone who has not convince them to do so. This route is the only route to rid ourselves of the TWU. The Teamsters DO NOT have a majority at any of the line stations as they claim. They may have more Title II guys but that is no majority system wide.

I wonder if this oryano guy goes by the name observer?
No he goes by the name Oryano. Who cares?

Unions commonly have people who are appointed to do specific tasks. The IBT uses business agents that are appointed as well. As far as the "elected and accountable" AMFA representation. How are they being held accountable for losing 80% of their members jobs? They aren't. But OV got a huge $500K one time payment for doing it. Talk about a golden parachute.

Why don't you all email Don V and ask him what these guy's do and post it. I know Bob in DFW works on seniority protests, ASAPs, bid and transfers, and pay roll problems.

Unions commonly have people who are appointed to do specific tasks. The IBT uses business agents that are appointed as well. As far as the "elected and accountable" AMFA representation. How are they being held accountable for losing 80% of their members jobs? They aren't. But OV got a huge $500K one time payment for doing it. Talk about a golden parachute.

Why don't you all email Don V and ask him what these guy's do and post it. I know Bob in DFW works on seniority protests, ASAPs, bid and transfers, and pay roll problems.

Is that all you have to say? Wow you need to come up with some fresh material. Your repetitive claims have already been shot down as horse hockey. Give it a break. Try something new and more debatable for a change.

Unions commonly have people who are appointed to do specific tasks. The IBT uses business agents that are appointed as well.

True but they are usually appointed by elected officials who can be held accountable for the performance of the appointed. What we have here is guys who are appointed (Oryano, VanderLou) by someone who is also appointed (Videtich) who is under someone else who is also appointed (Gless) who is under someone else who is appointed (Drummond) who is under someone who is elected by delegates at a Convention. And none of those people are accountable to the Local Presidents the members elect.

So what exactly is Chris' function for 50 hours pay.

Looks to be more than just some Tulsan's supporting the IBT.
http://m.newson6.com...52&catId=112042

Just watched the video. The AMT Joe Moberly said they were tired of the TWU giving concessions. Then why did Tulsa pass the last contract? Hewitt spoke and as usual sounds like an idiot. They also claimed they have majority of the cards signed at 14 of 30 stations including Tulsa. May be true but from which title group? All a play with words. They also said that they are talking to the USAir guys about signing cards. This has nothing to do with the card drive at AA until the NMB declares a Single Carrier Status. A filing will be done before this happens. DO NOT believe anything the Teamsters says. They lie.
The Teamsters have less than 50% to their admission on the video. They are still knocking on doors and passing out cards at work. They are not making friends and will fall short in the end. I expect more fliers and lies in the coming weeks. DO NOT believe what they say. Ask them to prove their claims in writing. Won't happen.

AMFA is the ONLY way to go.

It is interesting you bring up AMFA hear and ask how are the men being held responsible for what happen at NWA, well all but one of those indivduals who where running AMFA at the time that occured no longer are in a postion of authority. Conversely the people responsible for the 2003 debacle are the very same group responsible for the BK sellout and remain in power today,yea a few have moved on but little jim and Don V Bobby G are still being overpaid to sell us out and as far as you Vanderloo goes you have screwed up the rift in 03 and 2012 and yet you remain. There is no accountablity in the Twu or Ibt they truly are snakes in a pile.

Conversely the people responsible for the 2003 debacle are the very same group responsible for the BK sellout and remain in power today,yea a few have moved on but little jim and Don V Bobby G are still being overpaid to sell us out

They have seen their pay double since 2002, while all of us are making less.

True but they are usually appointed by elected officials who can be held accountable for the performance of the appointed. What we have here is guys who are appointed (Oryano, VanderLou) by someone who is also appointed (Videtich) who is under someone else who is also appointed (Gless) who is under someone else who is appointed (Drummond) who is under someone who is elected by delegates at a Convention. And none of those people are accountable to the Local Presidents the members elect.

So what exactly is Chris' function for 50 hours pay.
I don't know? Ask him not me.

Aren't you a delegate? Aren't there hundreds of delegates elected by their members to represent them?

The only payroll problem Vandaloooo works on is his......not punching in and out and making sure he gets his two hours overtime everyday. This is the Blind allegiance premium pay you must trade your soul to the devil for. He also works very hard on almost every buffet in the DFW area on your time and your dime.

Wow!! OS is still claiming that AMFA lost 80% of it's members. How many has the TWU "agreed" to be let go at AA?? How many at Fronteir by the teamsters?? How many members will TWU lose when they are fired at AA and replaced by AMFA?? O/S keep posting, as you and Anomaly are the best campaign drivers for AMFA...

Who is this Oriyano guy and what does he do?

I have been told that this Oryano guy is the Team Videtich international guy that does the companys bidding by doing manpower studies that led to many AMT's from AFW, including me to have to go to Miami because he said that DFW was overmanned. No wonder he gets paid extra.

The only payroll problem Vandaloooo works on is his......not punching in and out and making sure he gets his two hours overtime everyday. This is the Blind allegiance premium pay you must trade your soul to the devil for. He also works very hard on almost every buffet in the DFW area on your time and your dime.

Get 'em newbie!!! Love it!

How can you be so sure, unless you are really tight with Oryano and Observer. Or are you saying that you also go by the name Observer, and therefore was quite confident in your elimination of Oryano from being the Observer? Tell us ole Team Videtich leader--which one is it.

Better yet, tell me Overspeed why this Oryano guy was out doing the company job of determining how many people are needed at each station, and low-balled DFW costing AFW AMT's a chance to stay in the area? The company didn't lay me off, it was the international.

WHY Would The International Tell The Company That They Don't Need As Many People At DFW When AFW Was Closing?

Why Would The International Ever Do Manpower Studies For The Company That Show A Need For A Layoff?

I know that Doug Housley gets paid 2 hours a day for his ASAP work, he has made not secret of it at AFW. My guess is even though he is now at DWH, he still continues to get the extra 2 hours a day ASAP pay, from AA. I was also told Don Videtich confirmed the 2 hours pay a few weeks ago when he was in LA. My guess is that anyone on Team VIdetich gets a little extra pay from AA for doing the devils work. Hey Observer...Why not fess up and admit you are on the Videtich/AA dole too! You seem to have taken the comment personally, it is better to admit the truth, than hide behind the fat man.
Never been on the D V dole, or anyone else's dole. Just know that in years past there was someone designated by each local union to be a contact for the ASAP program, have no idea if each local paid for that service, but certainly the Company did not. If Housely was on the Ex BD at 567 (he was there at one time), and he did the gathering of ASAP info for 567 reports, his time was paid by the local with his salary you would think? Gordon Clark, never had input into ASAP, other than President of the MCI local. If people are paid OT for providing service to the membership, someone needs to end the payment. And a big no to the Observer being Oryano................

Back