Machinists Update

PITbull said:
Funny Cav,

Since you decided to commence with posting again (when you said you would not post again). Make up your mind..coming or going..leaving or staying....posting or not posting...

Thought you had taken another job...guess not. Can't stand to be away from here, huh....

I thought I was to be on "ignore"...ah guess not that either.
[post="191556"][/post]​

You can believe anything you want about me, because you are clueless and always have been...like UYH posts, he is right on target and has you nailed for exactly what you are, crazy.

I would say committed not crazy. Funny thing is one person on here has been flipping like crazy. Relax; you will be 'ok'. You will pull out of this. Breathe and enjoy some simple things around you. Do not let this be the focus of your life.

--What did you really think was going to happen here during the last couple of years? The writing was on the wall. All you had to do was open your eyes and see it. Many have been down this road and have survived. You will too. Happiness is just a state of mind. Some of the dumbest people I know are the happiest. So who is the fool?

--One more thing. "Focus on the positive". Live your life and be well. When one door closes another opens.

NFS,

You called me an a******e, you called me a union tool-fool, you called light years dumbcrat.

So I guess you have no credibility, since you say one thing and post another.

I can post and quote everyone of your attacks and insults.

You follow me from thread to thread and most of your posts are against me and not even dealing with the thread.

Do you need a reality check?

700UW said:
NFS,

You called me an a******e, you called me a union tool-fool, you called light years dumbcrat.

So I guess you have no credibility, since you say one thing and post another.

I can post and quote everyone of your attacks and insults.

You follow me from thread to thread and most of your posts are against me and not even dealing with the thread.

Do you need a reality check?
[post="191664"][/post]​
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stop acting like a baby 700UW, you were way worse in your other screen names and banned like I was. Remember you Pmed pitbull to tell me how to circumvent the system, but I was already doing it because my son is a master mind at computers? I remember, so stopped acting the righteous one when you are no different than me or anyone else, except others don’t go crying to the moderators like a 5 year old child. You post good info and if you would stop at that you wouldn’t bring down the house on your head, like the caption in reverse you go too far and piss everyone off. See 700UW, I am history and like pitbull likes to say…you can’t touch me.

cavalier said:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stop acting like a baby 700UW, you were way worse in your other screen names and banned like I was. Remember you Pmed pitbull to tell me how to circumvent the system, but I was already doing it because my son is a master mind at computers? I remember, so stopped acting the righteous one when you are no different than me or anyone else, except others don’t go crying to the moderators like a 5 year old child. You post good info and if you would stop at that you wouldn’t bring down the house on your head, like the caption in reverse you go too far and piss everyone off. See 700UW, I am history and like pitbull likes to say…you can’t touch me.
[post="191671"][/post]​

And Cav,

Like you said, your son is a master mind in computers...and you have so many alias that it isn't funny. I know for a fact.

So how many names do you have on here?

PitBull,

6 months ago, even 2 months ago the deal was way better than this.

YOU and the AFA leadership was/is wrong about getting a better deal in court.

You need to be replaced with someone who is sane...have you considered resigning (from your union position, bettter yet from the company)? You are responsible for a 9% additional cut to your co-workers...Whan will you get it?

PITbull said:
You obviously sit at a desk somewhere and only took a 10% pay cut.

A long-term deal will NOT be better. It will be the same or worse as the entire contract is under attack for all of the labor groups.
[post="191539"][/post]​

Great,

So get in there and start talking instead of stonewalling. I would love to see us all get negotiated agreements.

OTOH, the groups that don't or won't need to be dealt with, and my bet is that 1113c will be much uglier than what each group can negotiate.

What do I base that on? Our ALPA advisors-the ones I believed all along.

BoeingBoy said:
NFS,

As the judge said, these cuts "should not be an end run" around talks between the company and its unions on permanent cuts.

The 21% gives the unions incentive to negotiate.

Jim
[post="191547"][/post]​

Great advice pitguy!

pitguy said:
I would say committed not crazy. Funny thing is one person on here has been flipping like crazy. Relax; you will be 'ok'. You will pull out of this. Breathe and enjoy some simple things around you. Do not let this be the focus of your life.
--What did you really think was going to happen here during the last couple of years? The writing was on the wall. All you had to do was open your eyes and see it. Many have been down this road and have survived. You will too. Happiness is just a state of mind. Some of the dumbest people I know are the happiest. So who is the fool?

--One more thing. "Focus on the positive". Live your life and be well. When one door closes another opens.
[post="191651"][/post]​

Again, you are a broken record.

This flight attendants can't even endure 10%. Lower managment got 5%, that was not even mentioned to us. Giving ALL future snap backs back and 10% we offered was over 22%. But that wasn't good enough.

There is no future return on wage in any capacity. Folks will eventually burn out, and productivity will suffer in the process. That's just human nature.

But your not human, so I wouldn't suspect you to have that understanding.

I will leave when I'm good and ready, and the vote comes FIRST!

Unlike YOU, you will be stuck here with a losing company and with a bunch of managment losers.

Good luck in your prospects for the future with this airline.

Stupid is; as stupid does.

I do have an idea for you... I've been here 24 years, and am too old for the company to want here as an employee, why not ask managment to FIRE me. That would make for a very interesting process.

This was my point PITBull,

You were wrong and you cost your fellow FAs 9%, probably more. You probably could have obtained an agreement in the 10% range had your team used their energy to negotiate the best deal instead of fight in court, telling everyone along the way you would "Win".

I always said you were wrong. ADMIT IT-YOU AND THE AFA WERE WRONG!

Can you do that, or are you a coward? Prove me wrong....

PITbull said:

This flight attendants can't even endure 10%. Lowe managment got 5%, that was not even mentioned to us. Giving ALL future snap backs back and 10% we offered was over 22%. But that wasn't good enough.

[post="191691"][/post]​

PITbull said:

This flight attendants can't even endure 10%. Lowe managment got 5%, that was not even mentioned to us. Giving ALL future snap backs back and 10% we offered was over 22%. But that wasn't good enough.

There is no future return on wage in any capacity. Folks will eventually burn out, and productivity will suffer in the process. That's just human nature.

But your not human, so I wouldn't suspect you to have that understanding.

I will leave when I'm good and ready, and the vote comes FIRST!

Unlike YOU, you will be stuck here with a losing company and with a bunch of managment losers.

Good luck in your prospects for the future with this airline.

Stupid is; as stupid does.
[post="191691"][/post]​

Heard Teddy Xidas AFA president on WJPA radio 15 minutes ago in Washington PA saying the same thing.

Guess the entire planet is screwed up except her...."I'm Ok You're Ok" doesn't apply in her case.

Blame and accuse the hall marks of a leader...seems tough to differentiate between union and management leaders anymore.

UseYourHead said:
This was my point PITBull,

You were wrong and you cost your fellow FAs 9%, probably more. You probably could have obtained an agreement in the 10% range had your team used their energy to negotiate the best deal instead of fight in court, telling everyone along the way you would "Win".

I always said you were wrong. ADMIT IT-YOU AND THE AFA WERE WRONG!

Can you do that, or are you a coward? Prove me wrong....
[post="191695"][/post]​

UYH,

AFA offered the company 10%, the same cut that senior managment was proposing for themselves. It would be hard for our group, but at least they could still go on, and just juggle their living expenses, be creative, and consolidate their bills.

THAT DID NOT HAPPEN, AND THE COMPANY WANTED NO PART OF THAT. The AFA collectively realized that the company did not want to negotiate. They wanted the court to rule. So, AFA took the challenge to fight in court. And fight they did. The proposals the company offered where totally much higher than 23% wage cut, much, much higher. AFA did better with the judge giving us 21%. There was no other imposing.

We are NOT pilots. We don't make over $150,000 and above. 20% to you, you could still put food on the table, and pay your utilities. The f/as can not.

YOU ARE WRONG, YOUR THINKING IS WRONG. (edited by PITbull). You want the f/as to support you, throw oursleves over the financial bridge to ensure your seat on the airplane.

We won't do that for you.

Edited by me: PitBull

UYH,

Actually, I apologize. I just came to my senses. (I edited the above post)

Management relishes in one group pitting against the other. One group pressuring the other to save their job.

I won't do that again. I won't participate in what Jerry Glass loves to see.

I won't respond to you again.