Man goes loopy on LGA-MSY Today

[blockquote]
----------------
On 3/1/2003 5:53:58 PM DELLDUDE wrote:

was he posting on this website at the time?
----------------
[/blockquote]

LOL...

Wanna bet that his family will claim he is on medication and forgot to take it???? I can see it after recapping what the pax needs to take to the airport when he/she checks in. Who knows maybe it will be "Do not forget to bring out your electronic receipt, government issued photo ID and complete medical history when you check in".

[blockquote]
----------------
On 3/2/2003 5:47:46 PM MCORORES wrote:

Wanna bet that his family will claim he is on medication and forgot to take it???? I can see it after recapping what the pax needs to take to the airport when he/she checks in. Who knows maybe it will be "Do not forget to bring out your electronic receipt, government issued photo ID and complete medical history when you check in".
----------------
[/blockquote]
It was probably a reaction to ephedra.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 3/2/2003 6:38:35 PM oldiebutgoody wrote:

[blockquote]

----------------

On 3/2/2003 5:47:46 PM MCORORES wrote:

----------------

[/blockquote]

It was probably a reaction to ephedra.
----------------
[/blockquote]

Medication is the oldest dodge on earth for insane actions.

My bet it is...It was one "Snails-Paced" taxi from the gate too many for this bafoon....I hope the Sky-Marshall cleaned his clock for him!! He earned it !!

[blockquote]
----------------
On 3/3/2003 1:03:14 AM PineyBob wrote:

Sounds Like a severe case of Recto-Cranial Inversion possibly caused by being greviously overserved by an apprentice bartender at the Terminal tavern
----------------
[/blockquote]
ever hear of
'optical rectitis"?head up you arse giving a shtty outlook.

He is probably lucky there was a sky marshall - otherwise the passengers may have done worse!!

[blockquote]
----------------
On 3/1/2003 5:53:58 PM DELLDUDE wrote:

was he posting on this website at the time?
----------------
[/blockquote]

No -- you have the nutcase in the cabin confused with the person on the flight deck shouting "interesting corporate transaction" at all the passing UAL aircraft...

E