Massive Cancellations at PSA!

Great... so we would be encouraging low time pilots with wet ink commercials and no practical flight experience to come work here. But wait... that's ok, their GPA is good!

Nothing against Riddle/UND guys but the LAST thing I want to see is a pipeline for low timers who have little to none CFI or actual flying experience.

I think a better solution (and PDT at least started to do it) is offer better rewards, both financial and QOL, for people to come work in the USX system.

Interesting. American Eagle Airlines, the regional affiliate of American Airlines, will be pre-screening applicants and interviewing qualified pilots for open positions. The career fair will be held at the Holiday Inn Select Chicago O'Hare in Rosemont, Ill., this Saturday, June 16.

To qualify for an interview with American Eagle, a pilot must meet the following minimum requirements:

Total fixed-wing time in excess of 800 hours;
Multi-engine fixed-wing time in excess of 100 hours;
Recent flying exoerience;
Age 21+

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/070614/lath075.html?.v=94

If you are scheduled to fly on Republic this weekend, I would suggest making sure that your flight is not cxld. There is going to be a serious issue this weekend with a lack of crewmembers, this is pretty much standard practice anyways but its going to be ridiculously worse this weekend. just an FYI, heads UP!

Interesting. American Eagle Airlines, the regional affiliate of American Airlines, will be pre-screening applicants and interviewing qualified pilots for open positions. The career fair will be held at the Holiday Inn Select Chicago O'Hare in Rosemont, Ill., this Saturday, June 16.
Interviewer: Are You a Pilot?
Applicant: No! But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Select last night!

:lol: :lol: