McCain Suspends His Campaign

People can judge me all they want. I only care about how the Lord judges me when I'm standing before him at the pearly gates of Heaven. My car is one of many material possessions that have no bearing on anything about me. They protect my children when we travel so I certainly think that's important. When you can afford the luxury of "fitting in" in the automotive department, you do it. If I had less money, I might drive a C-class, but that doesn't mean I'd look alright driving it.

It's really a funny thing, all of my Mercedes-Benz vehicles have been black. I'm not sure why I always went with black, but i have. I wonder what that lets the world know about me?

You're off topic again. I see you can be easily distracted and out of focus.

Back to the subject at hand...shall we?

Folks, let's get this one back on track, or it'll be closed. Do not make the thread about a specific poster.

You're obviously not part any significant southern California social groups, but the Lexus is definitely not the "in" vehicle to be driving around here unless you're a petite Asian woman under 5'4" tall. Anyone larger looks ridiculous driving those.

The defacto standard here right now is Mercedes-Benz and BMW, pick your model. Just avoid those hideous "Mini" cars they sell at the BMW dealer out of vending machines...they're hideous.

Jesus drives a Jag...

I know cause I saw him on Sunset Blvd. the other day in a Gold XJ8! (looking VERY tanned...darker than Obama)

(Just between you and me, I think he thinks BMWs and MBs are far too common in LA for him)

At the rate MCain and Palin are screwing up they might want to just stay away. I am guessing Palin is going to be sequestered or she will come down with a 4 week case of laryngitis. She can't be allowed to speak because just come off as a inexperienced rookie. She has no business being on the national scene. She does not know the answers to basic questions. She does not have explanations for her own statements.

She appears to be the gift the democrats needed.

At the rate MCain and Palin are screwing up they might want to just stay away. I am guessing Palin is going to be sequestered or she will come down with a 4 week case of laryngitis. She can't be allowed to speak because just come off as a inexperienced rookie. She has no business being on the national scene. She does not know the answers to basic questions. She does not have explanations for her own statements.

She appears to be the gift the democrats needed.
I just watched some of the Katie Couric interview.

It was very painful to watch.

Couric: But can you give me any other concrete examples? Because I know you've said Barack Obama is a lot of talk and no action. Can you give me any other examples in his 26 years of John McCain truly taking a stand on this?

Palin: I can give you examples of things that John McCain has done, that has shown his foresight, his pragmatism, and his leadership abilities. And that is what America needs today.

Couric: I'm just going to ask you one more time - not to belabor the point. Specific examples in his 26 years of pushing for more regulation.

Palin: I'll try to find you some and I'll bring them to you.

Wait, there is more...

COURIC: You’ve cited Alaska’s proximity to Russia as part of your foreign policy experience. What did you mean by that?

PALIN: That Alaska has a very narrow maritime border between a foreign country, Russia, and on our other side, the land– boundary that we have with– Canada. It– it’s funny that a comment like that was– kind of made to– cari– I don’t know, you know? Reporters–

COURIC: Mock?

PALIN: Yeah, mocked, I guess that’s the word, yeah.

COURIC: Explain to me why that enhances your foreign policy credentials.

PALIN: Well, it certainly does because our– our next door neighbors are foreign countries. They’re in the state that I am the executive of. And there in Russia–

COURIC: Have you ever been involved with any negotiations, for example, with the Russians?

PALIN: We have trade missions back and forth. We– we do– it’s very important when you consider even national security issues with Russia as Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where– where do they go? It’s Alaska. It’s just right over the border. It is– from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there. They are right next to– to our state.

Oh my gosh. At least she has nice glasses... :blink:

And this is who the republicans want as the second in command? I have to say I think I am more comfortable now with Darth Vader as VP than with the idea of her being a step away from the button.

This poor creature wouldn't make it through Cabin Crew training at NWA. I would venture to say she would be dropped the second or third week. (FORGETABOUT Res., Ramp, or the Flight Deck)

I might hire her for the TSA...depending on her glasses. :shock:

It certainly doesn't say much about the people of the Great State of Alaska for putting this in office. But then again...we allowed Bush to damn near destroy our nation. :angry:

Hell...if that's "sporting", then why not take a fully automatic M-16 up in a 152 and do a little rabbit hunting?

Why take a Cessna? You guys are thinking to small. Think bigger.

C130Gunship.jpg

Latest posts