Mechanics vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
well then use that mind of your own and look on your very own teamsters 104 website to see the figures both your company's legal departments have supplied to NMB regarding the head count.
:lol:
Ya thats why the NMB asked for more information.. They know its in the best interest of the company to inflate these numbers.

US Airways Looks to Shed America West Name
PHOENIX (AP) - The new US Airways Group Inc., formed by Tempe-based America West Airlines' acquisition of the old US Airways last year,

ACQUISITION????What does the NMB think of that or can they see the BS smoke to try and hold the AMT's to the IAM CONTRACT by the company.

Ya thats why the NMB asked for more information.. They know its in the best interest of the company to inflate these numbers.
And the NMB will or does know that the HP numbers are NOT accurate. The employees that will be/may be acreeded are NOT currently included in the west's numbers. And no, those numbers are not significant but everyone will count and have a say. Elections can be won by ONE vote.

Glad to hear you are learning Air Woman.
Yes, I am.....and damn proud to admit it AGAIN. And as we have "discussed" before.........no info from ALL involved sources. Can you now tell me why the IAM is not going to give me any information?? The IBT is more than willing. I would think that the IAM would want to put a good face out there and "raid" the IBT members and the future members of a union (the acreeded ones). "Raiding" from both sides should be welcomed.....in an official capacity of course.

Can you now tell me why the IAM is not going to give me any information??
AIRWOMAN:
I CAN!!! WHAT CAN THEY SAY!(WE SOLD OUR MEMBERS OUT AND WE WANT YOUR DUES AND PLZ GIVE US TILL 2009 TO FIX IT.)LOLOLOLOL

last frustrated, desperate gasps from the IBT group,facing their ultimate demise......
ITS BEEN FUN BOYS AND GIRLS...

last frustrated, desperate gasps from the IBT group,facing their ultimate demise......
ITS BEEN FUN BOYS AND GIRLS...
Why do you thing it's anyone's demise? Because of lack of information? Because people won't vote? I don't get it dude. :huh:

OK LETS GET BACK TO THE FACTS!!!
all our techs get 2.00 lic. pay werever they work. and shift diff. for graves and swings. lets talk about your great iam pension they take away your 401 and use that money to fund your pansion. and ours is matched 50% up to the first 6%. as for dues I pay $48 a month as a topped out mech, one of your guys claimed he was paying $50 and that was before they just raised your dues again I think for the 2nd time sence your pay cuts! our guys get 4 weeks vac after 12 years yours is after 17 yrs. should I keep going? let me know if you need the real facts like your buddy mr 7 says know your facts!

and by the way our shop stuwards and buisness rep are AWA techs Pat Porter is full time teamsters but is an awa tech. and our stuwards work right along with us not hanging out with mngt.

JUST WANTED TO CORRECT YOUR MISTAKE I CALLED 'DAISY' THE TEAMSTER REP. UNION DUES ARE 8.50 MORE PER MONTH.
HER NUMBER IS 305-336-5511.....

My union dues are 24.25 every two weeks or 48.50 per month.

Also what about 1st shift mechanics on the line, do you have any?If so how many?

Also how many leads are on the line as either first shift or second shift lead mechanics.

Also how many heavy maintence 'base' mechanics does America west have?Do they do there own heavy maintence?

Also how many leads do you have as a I B T union mechanic?

Does America west have any 2nd shift line mechanics if so how many total?

Question; What is your pay for 40 hrs. gross...?

my reguar rate is 22.77 plus 1.00 for each license..thats 24.77 plus we got a huge raise of 22 cents in jan 06..Just
wondered.
Please list all the pro facts you can about the I.B.T. and someone else about the I.A.M.

Thanks

"my reguar rate is 22.77 plus 1.00 for each license..thats 24.77 plus we got a huge raise of 22 cents in jan 06..Just
wondered."

wow 35.20 a month it almost pays my union dues.
it is almost as insulting as our $0.05 raise, with pairity plus 1.

"my reguar rate is 22.77 plus 1.00 for each license..thats 24.77 plus we got a huge raise of 22 cents in jan 06..Just
wondered."

wow 35.20 a month it almost pays my union dues.
it is almost as insulting as our $0.05 raise, with pairity plus 1.

I know its total bull ####...and my insurance is now 296 per month for my family at 100 percent,could have opted for 80% or 90%...but wanted 100%...insurance just went up at the same time as our measly raise of 22 cents.Our raise doesnt even cover our insurance bill that went up so once again were going backwards.

If you dont mind what does a awa mechanic make ?

I know its total bull ####...and my insurance is now 296 per month for my family at 100 percent,could have opted for 80% or 90%...but wanted 100%...insurance just went up at the same time as our measly raise of 22 cents.Our raise doesnt even cover our insurance bill that went up so once again were going backwards.

If you dont mind what does a awa mechanic make ?

TOPOUT 23.35 Hr +1.00 a Lic max 2 shift swings .25 graves .35 = $25.70

There is a post some time back that show that a hanger tech working graves IBT will make over $9000.00 more than a IAM doing the same job. Over the lengh of the IAM contractView attachment 3958

funny then...why doesn't your IBT source of information have it posted on your website??
i agree there were questions raised by NMB,but none of them have anything to do with headcount..go see for yourself on your own website....
once again...IBT presenting half truths and misinformation....
IAM LIES??? :lol: :lol:

Here's some info copied from the weekly FAQ's.

Q. Are there any aircraft types planned in base maintenance other than the 737?

A. For 2006, the CLT hangar plan is based on B737 C and Q checks (The Q check is an East heavy structural check similar to West’s D check). As we go through the merger process, we will be developing longer-range plans for all of the bases. We would like to have bases specialize on aircraft models but that might not be entirely possible and at least one of the bases might see a mix of fleet types.

Nada about ANY union, one union, the other union. So in my opinion, it doesn't put much credibility in the belief by some, of outsourcing all maintenance under the IBT contract. Sounds like they are looking to the FUTURE. Developing long range plans for ALL the bases. :up:

Here's some info copied from the weekly FAQ's.

Q. Are there any aircraft types planned in base maintenance other than the 737?

A. For 2006, the CLT hangar plan is based on B737 C and Q checks (The Q check is an East heavy structural check similar to West’s D check). As we go through the merger process, we will be developing longer-range plans for all of the bases. We would like to have bases specialize on aircraft models but that might not be entirely possible and at least one of the bases might see a mix of fleet types.

Nada about ANY union, one union, the other union. So in my opinion, it doesn't put much credibility in the belief by some, of outsourcing all maintenance under the IBT contract. Sounds like they are looking to the FUTURE. Developing long range plans for ALL the bases. :up:
sound like it. Just because it's not said does not mean good things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back