Mechanics will vote for representation

I read what the iam plans on doing with my 401k
http://www.iamdl142.org/us11_15_05-01.htm

And have had my weekend bothered with the ibt phone call to my house.

I have made up my mind if a election were to take place.
Both have Guaranteed that i will not vote at all, if the only choice i have is between the iam-ibt.

I read the notice via the link you provided.

Does the IAM Pension Plan allow you to make choices on your investment? The company 401K does give you choices.

Does the IAM Pension Plan require your participation? The company 401K plan is optional.

Does the IAM Pension Plan equal or surpass the 401K plan?

I don't know so that's why I ask.

So weigh the options but please exercise your right to choose........no matter what choice you make. :D

And what the hell difference would a contract versus non contract mean in today world, WHAT!

Now the funny thing is this fact. IF the unions had a membership full of 700's, then they would actually have some teeth to bite back with, but as they stand, they are falling like demons into a hell hole because of the membership’s refusal to do anything except bend over at corporate America’s beck and call.

She-people is what the membership is today and we are all seeing the results and why unions are a waste of your hard earned money, as they stand.

A contract is what makes a difference. In BK court is not a usual battle ground for the unions. All though there has been a great deal of airlines taking advantage of the BK courts, this too will pass.

Again, calibrator, my dues go for legal representation as well as other things. It is not a waste of money. You are more than welcome to pay the total amount for your legal costs since you are making so much more money than all the unionized people.

Do I understand you correctly? "She-people" is a reference to women? Explain this please. :)

I believe he meant to say Sheeple.

No, I think it was meant as being soft and weak, as in how the female gender is viewed by some ignorant individuals. And that is just my assumption but if my assumption is correct, I take great offense to the statement and/or the intent of the slam.

No, I think it was meant as being soft and weak, as in how the female gender is viewed by some ignorant individuals. And that is just my assumption but if my assumption is correct, I take great offense to the statement and/or the intent of the slam.

:jerry:........... :)

ya know what...I've never seen the term she-people...I have seen she-wolf and she-devil..Honestly...I think he meant Sheeple..those that follow only..those that can not think on their own...like sheep...the lead sheep can run off a cliff, and the rest will follow..just like most of this country. Tis not politically correct to think other wise.

And I know I am going to get blasted by the right, but that is the truth.
funny,i don't remember U reeling in the cash under clinton....as a matter of fact the company and union were running around kissing all their creditors behinds to reduce costs....a BK without actually filing one...
tried to open the contract and almost got it.
and what did clinton do for labor???he has a legacy but i don't think its about helping labor....
and oh by the way:
And I know I am going to get blasted by the right

At US East, non-union types get NO 401k match....

Really? We get a 50% match upto 6% of our paycheck. I don't expect that will go away and US East non-union types will get the same. Besides the flying benefits, to me it's the best benefit we have going. It's free money.

Sounds like we will be having a vote, Teamsters report that they have received well over 35% of cards from USAirEast, wait on all the formalities to play out now, and then lets get rid of the IAM. Otherwise we will all be sayig IAM SCREWED!

Latest posts

Back