MUST BE NICE!

furp

Advanced
Apr 10, 2007
JUST HEARD THAT MR. OUR PAY IS SPORTING A BRAND NEW $239,000.00 BENTLEY!!! MUST BE NICE!! WE ALL JUST WANT TO HOLD ON TO OUR HOUSES AND GET FOOD AND MEDICINE FOR OUR CHILDREN!! OVER 4 YEARS OF FALLING BEHIND INFLATION. WE ARE ALL VICTIMS OF WHITE COLLAR CRIME!!! WE CAN ONLY HOPE THAT JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED EVENTUALLY. OUR PAY AND HIS CROONIES ARE JUST ANOTHER BUNCH OF CROOKS!!! :down: :down: :down: :down:

So what?

He's got his own airplane, too. Envious about that as well?

Sounds like you picked the wrong occupation.

Two airplanes? Now I'm envious! :angry:

Probably has nicer furniture than I do. :shock:

I guess all the duallys and Harley's I saw parked out at TULE and AFW maintenance bases last year were all bought used, right? There were also a couple nice boats and RV's parked in the lot at the DFW hangar (excluding a couple that were being lived in at the time).

If Arpey got a new car, great. He'd been driving the same Toyota 4x4 he'd owned for at least four or five years, and it's about time he replaced it.

BTW, I happen to like Ikea's furniture.... Why pay $2000 for a bedroom set for the kids when I can pay $800 or so and spend an afternoon putting it together with an air ratchet?

I guess all the duallys and Harley's I saw parked out at TULE and AFW maintenance bases last year were all bought used, right? There were also a couple nice boats and RV's parked in the lot at the DFW hangar (excluding a couple that were being lived in at the time).

If Arpey got a new car, great. He'd been driving the same Toyota 4x4 he'd owned for at least four or five years, and it's about time he replaced it.

BTW, I happen to like Ikea's furniture.... Why pay $2000 for a bedroom set for the kids when I can pay $800 or so and spend an afternoon putting it together with an air ratchet?
<_< ------ Hey Olsen,you checked the MCI parking lot lately? :shock:

Nope, and I have no desire to, either. Greybeards like you learned to live within your means a long time ago, unlike your union half-brothers in TUL and AFW, many of whom chose to live higher on the hog and some of whom chose to live beyond their pre-concession paychecks.

Of all the folks here, the former TW'ers experienced true corporate greed under Icahn. The rest just think they have because they don't know any better. Those who think that Arpey is akin to Icahn or Lorenzo are simply idiots.

JUST HEARD THAT MR. OUR PAY IS SPORTING A BRAND NEW $239,000.00 BENTLEY!!! MUST BE NICE!! WE ALL JUST WANT TO HOLD ON TO OUR HOUSES AND GET FOOD AND MEDICINE FOR OUR CHILDREN!! OVER 4 YEARS OF FALLING BEHIND INFLATION. WE ARE ALL VICTIMS OF WHITE COLLAR CRIME!!! WE CAN ONLY HOPE THAT JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED EVENTUALLY. OUR PAY AND HIS CROONIES ARE JUST ANOTHER BUNCH OF CROOKS!!! :down: :down: :down: :down:

Guess we should all be sporting the F.U.R.P. stickers on our bags.

This thread is useless without proof :down: I heard this and I heard that and just because I heard this and that it's the truth.

My god, he is still not making what his peers are while running a $20+ billion dollar company.

GET OVER IT!!!

Nope, and I have no desire to, either. Greybeards like you learned to live within your means a long time ago, unlike your union half-brothers in TUL and AFW, many of whom chose to live higher on the hog and some of whom chose to live beyond their pre-concession paychecks.

Of all the folks here, the former TW'ers experienced true corporate greed under Icahn. The rest just think they have because they don't know any better. Those who think that Arpey is akin to Icahn or Lorenzo are simply idiots.
:p ----My! My! My! Ain't it the truth! I like that thing about "half-brothers" also! Fits!

Latest posts