New A-330's ordered

Thanks for the update on the contract. Would anyone know how many more jobs might be created by the additional aircraft?

The west has one payrate for all equipment.
What about HP old DASH-8 is that rate still in HP contract. PI/express has some that can fly.Parker has said in the pass that the rate of pilot pay should be the same regardless of how many passengers are in the back

All dashes are mesa, our pilot's haven't flown them in years, since the first bk. Only airbus and boeing a/c. :rolleyes:
But the rate did/do still exist and HP mainline flew them and the DASH 8 are still on the property. The A340 isn’t even on the property and US/east mainline has a rate.Sense HP had B747 does HP have a rate for 747 767 777 787 or equality

Because they never had them on order and never intended on getting them.

But the rate did/do still exist and HP mainline flew them and the DASH 8 are still on the property. The A340 isn’t even on the property and US/east mainline has a rate.Sense HP had B747 does HP have a rate for 747 767 777 787 or equality
The dash isn't US property, or old HP. The dashes are all Mesa Airlines now. The HP pilots have nothing to do with the pay rates with old a/c. The Hp pilot's have bigger wages on all airbus a/c, except the widebody in the East, including the 767. It amazes me that 500 East pilots will be senior to all West pilots with the Nicolau award, yet all the rest of the pilot's are up in arms with the result. More pay for the seniors. If you do the math, and settle one contract, all will result in major pay raises, but some fo's will be junior to Westies. I don't see the big deal, but cut throat politics!! :rolleyes:

Just think about US flight attendants that didn't have an Arbitrator to help us with our seniority issue, we are STUCK with DATE OF HIRE, period! So you PSA fa's can come into PHX and take over!!!??? :lol: I hope there aren't that many...We love you, but let's play fair deal, okay???? :lol:

The dash isn't US property,
WRONG
Piedmont Airlines is a regional airline operating for US Airways Express. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of the US Airways Group. Headquartered in Salisbury, Maryland, USA, it conducts flight operations using De Havilland Canada Dash 8 aircraft along the East Coast of the United States.
Fleet
As of October 2007 the Piedmont Airlines fleet includes[2] :
Piedmont Airlines Fleet
Aircraft Total Passengers
Bombardier Dash 8 100 44 37
Bombardier Dash 8 300 11 50

Just think about US flight attendants that didn't have an Arbitrator to help us with our seniority issue, we are STUCK with DATE OF HIRE, period! So you PSA fa's can come into PHX and take over!!!??? :lol: I hope there aren't that many...We love you, but let's play fair deal, okay???? :lol:

A couple of years ago when this merger was created, I could honestly say there wasn't going to be that many F/A's who wanted to transfer out West, But, now that the East is starting to close bases and seniority on the East Coast is stacking higher and higher you are not only gonna see West Coast commuters come out there but other F/A's that can have a better schedule or who can get off reserve. God forbid PHX ever gets TransAtlantic flying, PHX would get super senior super quick! Have that scuba gear ready....the boats are loading up!

WRONG
Piedmont Airlines is a regional airline operating for US Airways Express. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of the US Airways Group. Headquartered in Salisbury, Maryland, USA, it conducts flight operations using De Havilland Canada Dash 8 aircraft along the East Coast of the United States.
Fleet
As of October 2007 the Piedmont Airlines fleet includes[2] :
Piedmont Airlines Fleet
Aircraft Total Passengers
Bombardier Dash 8 100 44 37
Bombardier Dash 8 300 11 50
Wrong??? Please read my posts!!!!? I was talking about the West fleet, not East, and not Piedmont!!!! Gosh, man read between the lines! America West Airlines. I was talking in the pretense US Airways, that we don't have West pilots on dash, woooh.. :unsure: :huh: