New Non-Rev Policy starts March 3rd.

Many commuters are already on the otherside of security and don't have time to go back out to get a ticket.

If this is the issue, they need to have employee kiosks in crewrooms or somewhere that can be accessed by employees.
As it has been stated many times: Employees don't need tickets ..everything is e-ticketed.

Hello Everyone,

FLYUSAIRWAYS is right, all non-rev travel listed in Shares is e-ticketed. It’s an automatic entry in QIK and on the ETC, and actually a little more convenient than going through the ticketing process. We will be sending out a pretty detailed handbook on how to handle these issues. When we do, this would be a good opportunity to look at stuff we might have missed so we can refine the handbook and instructions before, rather than after, migration. We’re finalizing this handbook now and should have in a few days at the latest. In the meantime, some words to the wise – if you’re planning to fly sometime after that weekend, wait and do your bookings after the migration is complete. If you have to travel that weekend, go ahead and book on the ETC now. If you’re jumpseating, you’ll still have the IVR.

Morgan Durrant
Corporate Communications
Thanks Morgan for your info and for coming back on the board. Some of the comments posted on the thread regarding the payroll issues were very immature, mean and I was embarassed to see them when I know you were just trying to pass on information. So let me apologize for those who have no class and also say that I am delighted to think you are reading this board. Sometimes its off subject and sometimes we just need to vent. Many of us come for info not only to non rev but to learn about the other aspects of the company for which we work. Its good advice to book your travel after the migration has been complete but let me ask about the non rev tkts that have been booked previously. Did I not hear that all non rev tkts(not sure whether just east or all non revs) will be converted to Sa7p's and employees will nn to call and change priority? If so, this will be a major burden to fon lines, rez has been taking quite a hit lately. You might also want to pass on that they might be losing quite a number of west pt rez employees. No longer are there 3x8(3 day 8 hr shifts avail) or anything comparable. All phx pt rez employees have new bids of 30 hrs. Thats not pt. 5x6. 5 days 6 hr shifts, most have other jobs and because their other jobs pay the bills, they have no choice. You can also add that cutover training in PHX rez was a joke. Sched for 3 days and took maybe 4 hrs max. Agents had to bid for training because the contract states that for training over 3 days it must be bid on by seniority. There was no reason for this and many(myself included) had training on our normally days off and had to work shifts opposite from normal. It was a total disservice. I hope some of the questions on this board will be included in the handbook. It will save a good number of fon calls which rez should not have to deal with right now. Agents jobs are to list you not explain the process, thats the Pass Bureau. The one thing I would like to reinterate are to not ask the gat agent to list you. They are usually busy and we, on the west have always been told its a no no. Pick up the fon and call the no rev fon 1 800 894 7277. Its the least you can do for those hardworking agents. Also, just be nice. I cannot tell you how many wonderful gate agents, tkt counter agents and f/a's I have met while trvling. Its also nice to let them know that you appreciate their hardwork. Sorry to run on but Thanks again Morgan for taking the time to read and respond to our concerns. Regards, Mama

the gate agent can do whatever you tell them to do to your record....? If you want to be rolled they can roll you...yoiu want to list on something else, if they have the time they should/could....not understanding why all think once the record is built/ticketed it can not be changed??? You wanna fly into PIT instead of CMH then the agent simply needs to EE the ticket after they make the flight changes----its a zero dollar ticket....? It is quite simple guys...

They can be rolled to the next flight same city, but what if they are currently listed on PIT and want to now go to PHL. No way to "roll" them right? Have to change rez/change ticket and then checkin again correct?
What is EE? I'm sure I know what it is, just not familiar with the term. Also, there may be "easy" ways to do some of these things, but once again, training is not in top notch form so there might be easier ways that you've learned that we havent yet. It isnt "hard" to move someone from one flight to another, its just a long drawn out process compared to the way we can currently do it on the East side computer system.

If you want to be rolled they can roll you
Shares can take just ONE out of many passenger and transfer them from one standby list to another standby list different destination before the close out process.

not true I can still pull up my positve space award ticke from January that I have yet to use....the agents can try to pull it up via ticket number if the reco locator does not work..I ahve sa1p that I booked in December for feb that I have yet to use---I just booked so I would not lose them....I go back in tommorrow and can look up if you send me the record locator or tkt numbers
Shares can pull up a reservation form 6 months ago?
Shares can pull up a mirror image of a ticking fare calculation and reservation from 6 months ago?

As it has been stated many times: Employees don't need tickets ..everything is e-ticketed.
Until you change your travel plans then it is not a E- ticket.Then your ticket needs to be reissue

Just talked to someone 100% involved with the cutover:

For non revs:

still can use the conf. code at the kiosk..
East phone listing line WILL STAY!
in shares, it will actually be EASIER to list someone at the gate! The agent can make a listing AND put you on the standby with one entry. With regards to non revs, I am told no worries.

Now, that said, this person told me to bid 3/4/07 off. :shock:

Until you change your travel plans then it is not a E- ticket.Then your ticket needs to be reissue
I've changed travel plans several times when non-revving .it can be done on the ETC, and the e-ticket stays. When I've done it at the gate, it has never taken the gate agent more than a minute.

I've changed travel plans several times when non-revving .it can be done on the ETC, and the e-ticket stays. When I've done it at the gate, it has never taken the gate agent more than a minute.
I did not know a non rev listing could be changed thru the ETC. Would you care to explain how this is done? I know you can cxl(I deleted instead of cxld) but change????