New Paint?

Looks OK 2 me. Same LUV color scheme Blue(Main)/Orange(stripe)/Yellow(stripe).
(yellow, maybe not so much looking like baby poop...)
I like this better: (http://cdn-www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/1/8/3/2497381.jpg)

2497381.jpg

However, regardless, PAX really don't care much about exterior paint schemes and they 'typically' can't see them from the boarding area (or care).
JMHO&PO,
B)

Reactions: 2 people
Thanks for sharing The Penguin aircraft xUT. I LUV that livery and it's one of my favorite specialty planes. :)
You are correct, very little is ever mentioned by pax at the gate area regarding the exterior of the planes
and the interiors are all the same. :D

700UW said:
Off topic.
ET GO home, please...
Being such a 'prick' on 'everyone else' as the 'on  topic' Nazi, you certainly overlook your short comings...
Let's see some neg reps for this clown...

I understand that is the 'IAM' way and you had the tenacity to cry to the mods to to close a thread...
My My My....
What an insignificant self serving troll;; you are,,,
B) xUT

Reactions: 5 people
In  your eagerness to slam me, you make yourself look like a fool and I guess you dont know how to read and comprehend, as you can see swamt mentioned Frontier before I did, why dont you call him names and insult him too?
xUT said:
Off topic.
ET GO home, please...
Being such a 'prick' on 'everyone else' as the 'on  topic' Nazi, you certainly overlook your short comings...
Let's see some neg reps for this clown...

I understand that is the 'IAM' way and you had the tenacity to cry to the mods to to close a thread...
My My My....
What an insignificant self serving troll;; you are,,,
B) xUT

swamt said:
LEAKED — New Southwest and Frontier Airlines' Liveries

Not sure yet.  Don't trust pictures.  I will wait to see in person for full opinion, but not sure If I like the yellow myself.  Hard to believe it's already been 13 years for the current paint job.  Also don't know if I am a fan with the logo over windows just yet.  Hopefully it all looks better in person...
So when you buy the boards, you can make the rules and play moderator, until then, too bad.

Southwest Airlines Unveils Its New Look, Same Heart

I guess it's all official now.  Typical SWA move to keep the bright colors going.  A little different with the heart taking the dots place in .com.  I still remember the company complaining to the paint co about that blue fade problem from the last time, I would assume this new blue won't fade as quickly.  My question is how much heat will be induced with the dark color on fuse? 

Reactions: 1 person
Is it just me, or would the new Walmart and typeface logo look right in place of "Southwest"?...

Reactions: 3 people
After viewing in person, I must say it does look alot better than what the pics gave it.   Outstanding digital show at Dallas.  They turned a 150 foot long wall, and 40-50 foot high into a huge screen.  If some of you have seen this video you can count the beams in the video and each of those are 30 foot apart.

SWA was trying their hardest to keep this quiet.  By doing so and while prepping for the release rumors were flying.  We heard alot of rumblings about SWA buying another airline, to stock split announcement. So some after it was all said and done, were saying, "all this for a new paint job?"   What some don't understand is this is actually a full out brand change where everything is going to eventually be changed over time, including the interiors as well...

Latest posts