New Smf-ord Service

jimntx said:
MK, I wouldn't bet on it already being accounted for. I've been around since SEP00. Let me tell you the history of the F100 since I've been here.
I have a feeling, though, that this time they really, really are going away. Some have been retired already, and AA has sold 18 of them to the Canadian LCC Jetsgo. In a way, I'd almost like to fly on one just to see if anything could be as bad as they say they are, but they'll probably be gone before I ever see the inside of one.

MK

We took the "Dutch Oven" from ORD to HPN (White Plains) on AA a while back. Paid to sit in First Class. Service was outstanding and the flight was very comfortable.

After the OVLs are recalled by June 30, anyone have a number of furloughed nAAtives senior to TWAers before TWAers would start getting recalls? I heard about 850. Any better estimates?

L1011Ret said:
After the OVLs are recalled by June 30, anyone have a number of furloughed nAAtives senior to TWAers before TWAers would start getting recalls? I heard about 850. Any better estimates?
850 is about right. At the time we were furloughed in July, I was about 800 from the top of the furlough list and about 500 above the most senior former TWA flight attendant. 390 were recalled in December. I heard that some that were above (below?) me have resigned their recall rights. The only list I have access to was developed last June at the last annual re-shuffle.