Nick Aaronson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newsound

Apr 7, 2010
My link

AFA Council 66 eCommunication - October 30, 2011

It is with great sadness we inform you that Phoenix Flight Attendant Nick Aaronson was found dead in his hotel room in Mexico City early this morning. While an investigation is underway, our priority at this time is to provide support for Nick’s family and our crewmembers.

Preliminary findings do not indicate a safety breach at the hotel. Therefore, we do not believe our crew members are at risk. However, until this matter is resolved, layover crews will be temporarily relocated to an alternative location.

Members of the AFA EAP are available to all flight attendants at: 480-966-1231 x27 or 480-729-1276. In addition, members of the US Airways Flight Attendant Critical Incident Response Team can be reached at: 800-998-8194.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Nick’s family and friends during this difficult time.

Those who knew Nick and that were friends with him are devastated. I am speechless. This is a huge loss.

This is a Huge loss to The USAirways FA group no matter east or west. We simply lost one of our own .My condolences to his family and my friends and co-workers based in PHX :(

I am heartsick over this. I feel terrible for his family and send prayers of strength to his partner, family and all who knew him. This is a loss to the entire group and hope whomever is responsible has their day. So terribly sad.

Thou tears have filled our eyes
we're happy in our home
I’m thinking of dear friends
As you walk on streets of Gold
You've gone to live with Jesus
Up there we'll die no more
We cannot bring you back
We would not if we could.

He's only gone away with a friend.

Reactions: 1 person
For those, like me who may know Nick only by face, perhaps a picture or link to a picture of his might bring this loss into clearer focus. Very sad nonetheless.

Remember to stay security-conscious wherever you are.

Remember to stay security-conscious wherever you are.
Especially in the dumps the company "provides" for over night lodging. There are a very few exceptions.

For instance, security cameras only help the police find the culprit, after the fact. They do little, if anything, for the victim, especially, at the time.

I certainly hope something good comes from this, but, so far, I have seen nothing but weepy condolences and positioning by the company to minimize exposure (sending the corrupt FA cirt team in).

Especially in the dumps the company "provides" for over night lodging. There are a very few exceptions.

I agree that we stay in some dumpy hotels, but this young man lost his life in a luxury hotel. I agree that we must always be diligent about our security.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts