NW DTW reserves

Status
Not open for further replies.

a300mia

Aug 17, 2007
Just curious how many hours having u been flying on reserve? How long is reserve in DTW? Also, if ur a lineholder what are you guys maxed at? Having a debate with NW F/A roomate!

a300mia

Just curious how many hours having u been flying on reserve? How long is reserve in DTW? Also, if ur a lineholder what are you guys maxed at? Having a debate with NW F/A roomate!

a300mia

You can bid up to 100 hours initially but then you can pick up unlimited hours afterwards via open time or trade board

a300mia

let me guess her name is Jenny and she is overworked and underpaid??

let me guess her name is Jenny and she is overworked and underpaid??
Your replies are so terrible... it's not even worth answering. (even though I just did). So if you wonder why Jenny "just ain't awnser'in" it's because you are not just stupid... just really stupid and there's no answer to that. Like I said before, no excuse for stupid. Take a smart pill, it might help.

Your replies are so terrible... it's not even worth answering. (even though I just did).

now that is stupid what did you do use your one brain cell you have left to come up with that??

smart pill??....you have to be kidding right??

You can bid up to 100 hours initially but then you can pick up unlimited hours afterwards via open time or trade board
The provision in the contract that allows you to pick up unlimited time is not in effect yet. 100 is the max and 110 with a trade from another flight attendant.

Jen, How long do you give the new hires before they realize that flying 100 hours a month is not worth the 1200 in pay?
Ladies and gentlemen, you can do much better. I have heard that the new hires are lasting about 3 months on the line and then bailing because of the work load and pay.
Good luck to all of you

Jen, How long do you give the new hires before they realize that flying 100 hours a month is not worth the 1200 in pay?
Ladies and gentlemen, you can do much better. I have heard that the new hires are lasting about 3 months on the line and then bailing because of the work load and pay.
Good luck to all of you
It is hard to believe that anyone would even want to be a new hire f/a...

Good luck to all of you
You must have been talking to a newhire because that is the same $ amount I got from someone.
I heard some newhire F/A talking in the bathroom (like all of us girls do... if you are wondering why we always seem to go pee in pairs... we don't really go pee together... it is usually a time to have some conversation) they were saying to each other its not "worth it" and they are going to stick it out until maybe probation is over.
Then there are those who live with mom and dad still. (think they will stick around)
Then there are those who were previous airline flight attendants. (think they will stick around too)

After hearing from you guys, is that mean I should stay at my current job (9-5pm job) and wont be bother to go work for NWA? :unsure:

:huh:

After hearing from you guys, is that mean I should stay at my current job (9-5pm job) and wont be bother to go work for NWA? :unsure:

:huh:

Yes stay at you current 9-5 job NWA is a SH1THOLE.....you don't want to end up like Jenny do you?? Complain all day and everyday but still go to work for the same SH!tHOLE!!! Bad enough you would have to go PEE with her

Why are u mad? Because Jenny wouldn't go to pee with u? :down:

Yes stay at you current 9-5 job NWA is a SH1THOLE.....you don't want to end up like Jenny do you?? Complain all day and everyday but still go to work for the same SH!tHOLE!!! Bad enough you would have to go PEE with her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts