Obama against hiding behind Executive Privilege before he was for it

You mean oil rigs don't pump premium and and diesel right out of the ground? I'll file that little nugget of info right between the earth is round and water is wet.

Small glut? Fuels are the largest US export right now and have been since 2011. Demand has been decreasing even though the number of consumers is increasing. The oil companies are shuttering the less efficient refineries, updating the ones that can and are selling the fuel at a higher rate abroad. Dam EPA, watching out for air quality. The rotten bastids.

Reactions: 1 person
Small glut?
Demand here has been decreasing while increasing elsewhere. Your friends at EPA have forced refineries to lose money making those exotic summer blends so they shutter their ops.
EPA is an out of control agebcy that needs cut in half.

And here I thought the lower gas prices were beacusewe have more oil rigs working now than there were in 85 and S.A. has increased production. If Iraq can get some oil out of the ground the price of oil will drop even more.

You right wingers complain that gas is too expensive, now you complain when it is cheaper. You would complain if someone gave it to you free.

By thw way, since the right wingers blaimed Obama for the high prices can he take credit for lowering the prices? I know he will take credit but we all know it's a lie, then a gain so was blaming him.

Who's complaining about gas prices ? I was just thanking "Your" Supreme Leader !

Small glut?
Demand here has been decreasing while increasing elsewhere. Your friends at EPA have forced refineries to lose money making those exotic summer blends so they shutter their ops.
EPA is an out of control agebcy that needs cut in half.

of course demand is increasing. China and India are growing. Production is up. There is a refinery that was expanded (I do not remember where) that recently came back on line. No one wants to build a new one, costs to much. The fuel can be sold at a higher profit abroad so whay.sell it here? Deman in the US will just drive prices higher.

Id like to see the EPA exxpanded and given more enforcement authority.

Sounds like wealth envy.

Nope, it's not wealth envy ! That's yours and the rest of the Libtards area of expertise !
Just wanted to point out that I'm sure there are a lot of unemployeed people out there that can only dream of going on vacation, just once a year, let alone 4 times a year !
Now move along, one sentence wonder, !

Given that we do not know where the weapons are that were lost during Wide Receiver, we do not know what crimes those were involved in do we?

Why Obama started up the program again when it failed the first time is beyond me. As far as I am concerned that is the definition of stupidity, doing the same thing over and over but expecting a different result. To claim one is bad while trying to say the other is good (when it really is not) seems a bit hypocritical. Believe what you want. I know that both administrations screwed up.

Ms Tree, I never claimed (nor would I) that Bush gun running operations were “good” and Obama’s “bad”. I simply challenged your position that “Fast and Furious” was the creation of the Bush Administration. It clearly was not!

There is a very interesting and informative 47 minute podcast produced by David Kopel and posted at IVoice.org on the history of Operation Wide Receiver in 2006 – 07, up through the contempt of Congress vote this week.

Fast and Furious, Eric Holder, Executive Privilege Explained

Humor me. People can have different interpretaions.

There are several ways actually. We know through Plato and others the concept of Natural Law. Nextly we have the framers of the COTUS. The fundamental concept that you have the right to your life, your Liberty. Your Property and the defense of same.

In the area of Property rights the EPA has usurped the role of the individual property owner. Classic Example is those farmers who chose NOT to use GMO Seeds in growing crops. It seems that GMO seeds as engineered by Monsanto pollenate with other seed from neighboring fams and render them sterile. Meaning they now have to by seeds yearly, same as those who use GMO seeds from Monsanto. This is a clear violation of the Property Rights of non GMO Farmers. IIRC, FDA approved the use of GMO seeds. No law was passed by Congress in this case. That's why a judge let the 270,000 strong individual farmers pproceed in a class action against Monsanto.

While the above deals with the FDA it is no different from agency to agency. Private Property rights are being denied without congressional approval or the appropriate compensation for a "Taking" under the Bill of Rights.

Is that enough or need I go further?

There are several ways actually. We know through Plato and others the concept of Natural Law. Nextly we have the framers of the COTUS. The fundamental concept that you have the right to your life, your Liberty. Your Property and the defense of same.

In the area of Property rights the EPA has usurped the role of the individual property owner. Classic Example is those farmers who chose NOT to use GMO Seeds in growing crops. It seems that GMO seeds as engineered by Monsanto pollenate with other seed from neighboring fams and render them sterile. Meaning they now have to by seeds yearly, same as those who use GMO seeds from Monsanto. This is a clear violation of the Property Rights of non GMO Farmers. IIRC, FDA approved the use of GMO seeds. No law was passed by Congress in this case. That's why a judge let the 270,000 strong individual farmers pproceed in a class action against Monsanto.

While the above deals with the FDA it is no different from agency to agency. Private Property rights are being denied without congressional approval or the appropriate compensation for a "Taking" under the Bill of Rights.

Is that enough or need I go further?

Probably not.