Obama's Faith

What's so shocking about the anti-drilling people is how stupid their position is. They talk about environmental impact....there are rigs all off the California coast. They're great fishing spots if you can get out to them and they're good, clean fish...never seen a one of them covered in oil. In fact, I've never seen any oil period. It's the cleanest thing I've ever seen. There's no oil washing ashore and no environmental impact whatsoever.

With that being said, remember, the oil companies drill where they want, when they want. If they thought there were bounties of oil in places they don't drill now, the Bush administration and the Congress would deliver the legislation to do it...ExxonMobil alone could buy 1/2 the shares of the federal government if they were a private company. Don't talk to me about the government standing in the way. They're essentially operating a toll booth on drilling. The oil companies just stand up and pay and they can drill.

Anywhere where drilling is currently banned has nothing do with the environment as much as it has to do with "appearing" to be cowtowing to the environmentalists and "appearing" to want to "preserve" coastlines that wouldn't be threatened by offshore drilling at all. There's no oil in any of those places. It's such a joke.

I'm not arguing for or against offshore drilling. I'm just pointing out the change in vote by McCain and soon, all congressional democrats in office when their recess ends.

My point was to illustrate why I say that past performance is no indication of future performance.

I'm not arguing for or against offshore drilling. I'm just pointing out the change in vote by McCain and soon, all congressional democrats in office when their recess ends.

My point was to illustrate why I say that past performance is no indication of future performance.

Ever hear of that line about those who don't learn from the past often repeat it in the future?