Obama's Faith

He has been trying really hard to nail down his black credentials but I would refer to Obama as "very black." I think he's more high yellow than black.

What does High Yellow mean? never heard that expression, it sounds derogatory.

Obama, got a little long winded in one of his answers and lost his train of thought

Long winded and lost is spot-on... I saw the interview. He was horrible without a script... Lot's of um's, ah's, and all the other things that come out of his mouth when he actually has to come up with an original thought..

Of the four candidates, Obama's the worst without a teleprompter, and McCain's the worst with a teleprompter. Biden and Palin seem to hold their own either way.

Guys,

I hope you are kidding.....or, you all are totally clueless ....
Obama is not a Muslim nor he is self-centered like usual politician....

For me, it was pretty interesting to see a Black person able to get attention on center stage...

~r

Guys,

I hope you are kidding.....or, you all are totally clueless ....
Obama is not a Muslim nor he is self-centered like usual politician....

For me, it was pretty interesting to see a Black person able to get attention on center stage...

~r

Doctor:

He does a pretty persuasive act then.I believe he is on record as having converted to Christianity.
And he can not be muslim and win the presidency.

And if he is not self centered.....what of his statements of his inevitable destiny much like Hillary's that failed her in the end?

As a boy in Indonesia, Barack Obama crisscrossed the religious divide. At the local primary school, he prayed in thanks to a Catholic saint. In the neighborhood mosque, he bowed to Allah.

Having a personal background in both Christianity and Islam might seem useful for an aspiring U.S. president in an age when Islamic nations and radical groups are key national security and foreign policy issues. But a connection with Islam is untrod territory for presidential politics.

His former Roman Catholic and Muslim teachers, along with two people who were identified by Obama’s grade-school teacher as childhood friends, say Obama was registered by his family as a Muslim at both of the schools he attended.

Bugs have eaten Obama’s file in the school’s archive, said Vice Principal Hardi Priyono. But two of his teachers, former Vice Principal Tine Hahiyari and third-grade teacher Effendi, said they remember clearly that at this school too, he was registered as a Muslim, which determined what class he attended during weekly religion lessons.

Duh.......

'Bobbie'
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't know who you are but I think I have a crush on your mind/spirit and of course, concernment.

The fact is that Barack Obama is a person of high yellow complexion. Like I've stated, he's tried really hard to nail down his black credentials but he's coming up short. He's somewhat black, somewhat Muslim, somewhat Christian, and, in my opinion, somewhat scary.

Please continue to post often. You are a great source of fodder. :up:
You know, I don't hate you for that remark. I love you. I love you because God told me to. If i wasn't a woman of God, I would probably feel differently. Every hateful thing you say just makes me love you more. And Jesus loves you more, too. And that's not brother Jesus...that's the Lord, Jesus Christ.