One Airline Listened to its Elites---

Thanks but you took it out of context which is cool.

The seat belts DO unlock too so customers are free to chose another carrier which is what I did.

Listening to customers is a way to build loyalty.

Ignoring them builds contempt.
Since the seat belts do unlock and chose another carrier ..why stay on this board and spend so much time and energy....just asking thanx

Boyo Boyo I hear ya Doc,

Just like all those whining pilots, rampers, F/A's Mech's & agents screaming "We got screwed". Hey you don't have anchors in your arse go someplace else if you're so apathetic, bored or otherwise unhappy.

See when the shoe is on the other foot it doesn't sound so nice does it?

One thing I do find interesting is that we are seeing other airlines drop some of their fees in an effort to entice or maintain a certain level of Elite Members. Like most markets there is an ebb and flow. The pendulum is always swinging and there is a boby of evidence that suggests that for elites some of the perks may return just as quickly as they left. It's a Monkey See, Monkey Do type of business.

Ok you had me at drop some of their fees....Never going to happen. When the others see the revenue generating machine U has become you may see those fees at other airlines.

Lets be clear I have no complaints of giving a CHP their due but that is where it ends with me. I wish I could tell the difference from the ones that earn their miles and the ones that buy it.

yes I am unhappy and yes we were screwed and the airlines are nothing of what they used to be but employees like me are stuck for a while, I myself have another job and hopefully it will get me out of this s@#% hole but untill then .....................

Ok you had me at drop some of their fees....Never going to happen. When the others see the revenue generating machine U has become you may see those fees at other airlines.

Lets be clear I have no complaints of giving a CHP their due but that is where it ends with me. I wish I could tell the difference from the ones that earn their miles and the ones that buy it.

yes I am unhappy and yes we were screwed and the airlines are nothing of what they used to be but employees like me are stuck for a while, I myself have another job and hopefully it will get me out of this s@#% hole but untill then .....................

Your are right! Your poor IT system can't tell either. That is why this ex full fare Chairmans is flying other airlines. I was tired of paying full fare and sitting in center seat in the back. While 'fake' silvers were sitting in the front with $39.00 RT tickets. Tempe hates full fare fliers.