One Finger Salute

I wouldn't know, I'm not an intern...And I haven't "interned" for anybody at all. I was asking you... I have never been whipped at all in that fashion (and to be honest, I don't know if I would enjoy it as our friend here).

YVINT, I look up to you...taking it for the team! :up:

Oh Interns just do all the dirty jobs the Management doesn't wanna do really...funny enough when someone at Mesa figured I had a head above my ass they offered me a full time job in Inflight Safety doing Line Check/Observation...then went into Crew Scheduling for a short stint...now I'm just ehh...a lowly nonrev wandering aimlessly around the system.

Oh Interns just do all the dirty jobs the Management doesn't wanna do really...funny enough when someone at Mesa figured I had a head above my ass they offered me a full time job in Inflight Safety doing Line Check/Observation...then went into Crew Scheduling for a short stint...now I'm just ehh...a lowly nonrev wandering aimlessly around the system.

BCrflWtYuWshFr, you're right. It is a good lifestyle!

You folks do realize this kind of stuff only happens in the unionized world. We have hate crimes, I wonder when unions will be outlawed on this basis alone?
No, it does not.
It mainly happens when unions are suppressed or are gagged in some way.

I, for one, want everyone to express their own ideas, good, bad or indifferent. Let anyone with a thought speak freely. An educated populace can weed out the hate. The fact that amerikans cannot seem to do so speaks more to their own ignorance than anything else.