Original SCABS

It's interesting to note that AMFA is/can make a run to represent them (the scab AMT's) as well......

But we will not!!!

If AMFA tries to represent the scabs at NWA, it will be the end of AMFA.

JMHO.....
B) UT

Unionism has nothing to do with representing the American workers it is all about the dues.

The ideal of unionism is alive and well at the "floor" level; it's at the top where greed reigns supreme.

One would think that with DL 143 officer elections coming up in June, that these dopes would do whatever they could to not bring "bad" attention/press to themselves, but here we are.

You think that is funny huh? Well I think this fight between AMFA and the IAM to represent the Scabs at NWA is freaking hilarious :lol:. Unionism has nothing to do with representing the American workers it is all about the dues.
I believe you meant to say=="Well I think this fight between AMFA and the IAM to represent US Scabs at NWA is freaking hilarious :lol:

Maybe not! Didn't he get bumped off this flight just last week? :lol:

And with open seats on board to boot. :shock:
yes he did get bumped as he clearly stated! but wait if he cliams there were 4 empty seats, all they had to do was throw him with the bags in the cargo bin! that couldve worked out easier! :up: :shock: :rolleyes: :lol: :D :p

You think that is funny huh? Well I think this fight between AMFA and the IAM to represent the Scabs at NWA is freaking hilarious :lol:. Unionism has nothing to do with representing the American workers it is all about the dues.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Whoa !!

What was funny ?????

(a lot of stuff lately keeps "goin' over my head)

NH/BB's

It is not in DC, it is located in Upper Marlboro, MD, and is an awesome building.

Actually we did not.

They sold the building that was in Downtown DC.

Their was enough money from the sale of the old headquarters to build the new one and even put money in the bank.

Latest posts