Original SCABS

No they have not, I'm a bit disappointed about that.
You must be as nondescript at work as you are here.

Make sure you tell when they come how much you despise them and thier union, stand up like a man instead of a coward. :unsure:

Hackman, pto aint got the balls to stand up to any union and tell he despises them. I believe we be better off winning the biggest jackpot in history before we see a sorry low life low down filth rotten scab tell a union he depsises of the union. as my dad used to say when I was little, no guts no glory

C'mon Felix...Nondescript...under the radar...incognito. Hiding behind an alias so as not to draw attention to your true identity. :ph34r:
Everytime I see this post title, It always remind me of a baboon
baboon_ass.jpg

red arse.

Damn it Jen, I just spit Coors all over my screen!!!!!

You ROCK!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whoooohoooo!!!! :up:

"nondescript" What are you talking about?
Nondescript: Lacking distinctive qualities; having no individual character or form.

I have a few more I won't go into. :rolleyes:

I agree! Jen, we all thank you for showing us the true PTO Scab of the Week. I think he now qualifies for the SCAB of the YEAR!
Well it's because it says Orignal Scabs...they have the red arse so................
Could it mean they have a red butt like this baboon? Or they have THE red arse meaning they do have a red arse or ???????????I dunno... :unsure: