Senior SCABS may quit now

Well PTO, get ready for the big phone call to return to Dougie's SCAB crew...I just got a letter in the mail from my former employer that says, in essence, that since the fed approved the new pension relief bill that they are now going to freeze the pensions of all workers in represented groups. So my only loss from staying on the outside during the strike is that I lost one year of pension credit...big whoop.
Let me lay it out for you PTO, the guys that are SCABBING because they wanted to retire with full pensions are there now. They can now leave nwa because it doesn't matter if they work another day for Dougie The Rat, it isn't going to increase their pensions one IOTA! All the Frank Parris and Paul Handleys are going to walk out. You should be happy. Former AMFA members now SCABs leaving will open up your former position...you might even get day shift.
So get your knee pads on for when Dougie The Rat comes by to Pat you and your SCAB buddies on the head...nice SCABBY!

Well PTO, get ready for the big phone call to return to Dougie's SCAB crew...I just got a letter in the mail from my former employer that says, in essence, that since the fed approved the new pension relief bill that they are now going to freeze the pensions of all workers in represented groups. So my only loss from staying on the outside during the strike is that I lost one year of pension credit...big whoop.
Let me lay it out for you PTO, the guys that are SCABBING because they wanted to retire with full pensions are there now. They can now leave nwa because it doesn't matter if they work another day for Dougie The Rat, it isn't going to increase their pensions one IOTA! All the Frank Parris and Paul Handleys are going to walk out. You should be happy. Former AMFA members now SCABs leaving will open up your former position...you might even get day shift.
So get your knee pads on for when Dougie The Rat comes by to Pat you and your SCAB buddies on the head...nice SCABBY!
Think you are very right on this Don, I got my letter. What is the point of staying or scabbing? I think this is another way of NW getting rid of what Doug refers to as "stagnant" and "old" workers. That CEO is a real sweetheart reducing his workforce into what he views as automotons.

You know, everytime I see this stuff happen I still remember what the two post senior ladies I flew with told me:

"We went through so much crap with this company...NOTHING scares us!." and I think that is why they are still there after 40 years- just to show them that NW can't win.

Sorry to disagree here Don, but the AMFA SCAB has ruined their chance at another job with a reputable company...remember the word scab will follow them everywhere.

They made their bed now they have to lay in it. Day shift is all some of them will have to look forward to. :lol:

Sorry to disagree here Don, but the AMFA SCAB has ruined their chance at another job with a reputable company...remember the word scab will follow them everywhere.

They made their bed now they have to lay in it. Day shift is all some of them will have to look forward to. :lol:
The point of my comment GC is that the ones who were close to retirement and SCABBED don't have to wait to retire now. Literally there is nothing left for them.

The point of my comment GC is that the ones who were close to retirement and SCABBED don't have to wait to retire now. Literally there is nothing left for them.
Roger that.. totally agree

This whole thing has been like a chess game or gamble...
Seniors definately lost that gamble. :lol:

Pisses me off is the younger group that went back....
They would have lost their jobs anyways...jerks.. :down:

Latest posts