Original SCABS

Actually we did not.

They sold the building that was in Downtown DC.

Their was enough money from the sale of the old headquarters to build the new one and even put money in the bank.

So....you didn't pay for the building.....the :blink: union did??

Felix,
If you had a pow wow this morning about this....
Why didn't you ask your pow wow pals if this is a company or union invention???
Someone afraid to ask questions at the scab fest? :lol:
I just wanted to hear it from some of you guys here. That way our many guests can get an idea of how all this union BS works. This realignment thing is nothing more than union brothers screwing union brothers. You apparantly think the same thing so you just ignored the question.

I just wanted to hear it from some of you guys here. That way our many guests can get an idea of how all this union BS works. This realignment thing is nothing more than union brothers screwing union brothers. You apparantly think the same thing so you just ignored the question.

Well since your so involved and educated on the matter, and seem to be of the opinion it is nothing more than a union issue, why dont you enlighten our many guests and tell us all how it works.

hey local, you sure you wanthim to answer that? he probably will have to check googles out to find an anwers from out of this world!! :rolleyes: :p

The ideal of unionism is alive and well at the "floor" level; it's at the top where greed reigns supreme.
It might be alive but I wouldn't go so far as to call it well. There is some life there though that could be rekindled. I don't think it will happen any time soon though. You guys are still too comfortable with your current defunct useless unions.

No one I know is "comfortable" with the defunct, useless IAM...Quite the opposite, actually.
No one you know? Really? Yet the IAM still represents you guys and you continue to send them your money. Once again here is where the laws of supply and demand breakdown yet again. Do you see a pattern here? If you pay for a service and that service is not provided to you, you cancel it. You get rid of it and either do with out or shop around for another service provider. You don't just keep paying for something just for the hell of it.

No one you know? Really?

Really.

Yet the IAM still represents you guys and you continue to send them your money. Once again here is where the laws of supply and demand breakdown yet again. Do you see a pattern here? If you pay for a service and that service is not provided to you, you cancel it. You get rid of it and either do with out or shop around for another service provider. You don't just keep paying for something just for the hell of it.

We have an officer election coming up in June. I think that if the same names wind up winning, you will see a card drive. That's just my opinion, of course.

Come now Hackman, do tell us again about the wonderful feelings you have for the IAM.
Naw, I'd rather slam you dolt, its much more fun.

BTW, has any of the DTW IAM scabs got you to sign a card yet? They need scabs like you.

Latest posts