Our plan

And you’ll thank us , because YOU would truly have done NOTHING , with no merger you would have dragged this #### out till 2010 … and LIKE I TOLD YOU … as you can SEE the us economy IS going down the tubes …. Remember when I TOLD YOU , that we’d most likely have a weaker bargaining position in 2010 … well it sure is LOOKING that way … heck , right now I’m just hoping our company SURVIVES until that time …
I will never ever thank you for this pos that canale shoved down our throast, the day will come when you'll regret you were duped, as for this s**thole company that doesnt give a dam* about it's workers ,if the doors close I was looking for a job when I got this one and I'll look for one again if I need to

I will never ever thank you for this pos that canale shoved down our throast, the day will come when you'll regret you were duped, as for this s**thole company that doesnt give a dam* about it's workers ,if the doors close I was looking for a job when I got this one and I'll look for one again if I need to

Take a deep breath , look around you , look at the state of the other airlines and where ours is going … we made the right decision in voting this in … furthermore ,while your job seems like #### now , as time passes and you see more and more folk out of work , you’ll come to be happy with the fact that you HAVE a half way decent job …

What do you think would be happening right now if we hadn’t passed this contract ? Do you read the threads on this message board ? Layoffs nearing ? HARD QUESTIONS ? People wondering aloud if we’ll be out of business by the end of the year or next ?Are you following the news about the us economy ? Oil staying steady at 130 a barrel ? and predictions it will go higher ?

Come to your senses .

Take a deep breath , look around you , look at the state of the other airlines and where ours is going … we made the right decision in voting this in … furthermore ,while your job seems like #### now , as time passes and you see more and more folk out of work , you’ll come to be happy with the fact that you HAVE a half way decent job …

What do you think would be happening right now if we hadn’t passed this contract ? Do you read the threads on this message board ? Layoffs nearing ? HARD QUESTIONS ? People wondering aloud if we’ll be out of business by the end of the year or next ?Are you following the news about the us economy ? Oil staying steady at 130 a barrel ? and predictions it will go higher ?

Come to your senses .
first of all don't use the term 'we' in reference to voting in this piece of crap,me and 90% of my co workers voted NO to this piece of trash.if we could have walked down the hall and voted like you did you would'nt have it.

Now explain to me why we are in any different or better shape as a company because of this . First the lying union leadership had their lackeys in here selling us on how we need this for a merger, now they are sending cards to fill out saying how they are opposed to mergers?

finally you have no ideal who I am or what I consider a decent job so don't speculate about what I'll be happy with

Flight chick , your describing almost the EXACT same scenario that we here in the west fleet JUST finished dealing with …

There must be SOME improvements for the people on your side flight chic , it’s more likely , and I’m just saying this from an outsiders perspective , that what the company is offering isn’t “Enough “ for you …

You're right, what the company is proposing is not enough for us! When I was hired we had one of the best contracts in the industry - we had much higher pay (one of the best in the industry I know it was higher than UAL), better benefits, better reserve system, better operations, a very nice product that I was proud of, everything...Now we are making abysmal wages and working under horrid conditions. You have to understand that we are no longer in bankruptcy and we want back what we lost. I'm sure we won't get it all back but we want as much as we can get, and at the very least livable wages and a staffing system that we can all live with and still have a life. We don't want to settle! Unfortunately, mgmt doesn't even want to give us that. What they don't understand is that almost everyone's work ethics have declined since I started. We used to work very hard and take pride in our company. The cleaners got on the plane, cleaned it in minutes and it looked impeccable, catering was on and off and we always had what we needed, flight attendants did the full service (for the most part) and most of us looked professional. We ran a smooth operation. Now, nobody seems to care what they look like, they cut every corner possible in our service, and people just don't care like they used to because we are beaten down everyday. Our operation is in shambles. When you have a lot of people complaining to you all the time and when you don't have the tools to do your job, it starts to wear you down. I try to come to work each day with a smile on my face even if I feel like crap, I am very nice to the passengers and do what little I can to serve them which isn't much since I have no tools except for my smile and personality and a party cup, I try to be positive and upbeat for the crew, and I try not to cut corners if I can help it. For those who don't, I don't blame them. We are all a miserable bunch because of all we have been through! If you had lost what we lost, you would be mad too. I came back from furlough in 2006 and while I could leave today if I wanted to, I am choosing to stay to take advantage of the extra free time for other things. In the meantime, I will try to be the best I can be since I know it is my choice to be here and I must live with it. But at the same time, I do expect to gain some of the things we lost such as pay and better work rules and there is no excuse for our inept management to treat us migrant workers and only pay us 1990 wages. Change doesn't happen overnight but it is possible to recup some of our losses. Our East f/as fought long and hard for our old contract that we had when I was hired and I'm sure we can fight and get another one that is much better than our current one. It will take time though. What mgmt is offering is not good enough and we simply refuse to give in and settle!

Irregardless of the union, it is plane rediculus that the stewardesses don't have a new single contract. i think too much time has been spent figuring out the carts and new envoy service and the contracts have fallen to the waist side. bother way, the pilots are a whole different issue and they could care less about if anyone gets a new contract.

It is plane rediculus but mgmt doesn't want the stewardesses to be happy. They're more worried about finding the cheapest trash bag possible than they are about a joint contract. They know they'll have to pay us more and they don't want to do that. If only they would cooperate.

Freedom

"Your" topic of "our plan" is far off track and topic. It seems you suceeded in stirring the pot. You have ruffled some feathers of our fellow co-workers in various departments. I would say you are relatively new to the company...why? ..because you still have that "company pride" (you have Kool-aid on your lips from that last swig from the jug). Most of us lost that after the first year, some after probation passed.

Listen man, you got your raise and your pompously boasting about how Fleet overcame the rift in negotiations and, yet, your questioning others work groups on why they are still stuck. Off topic, guy. What does that have to do with "our plan"? While you suffer the injustice of expensive gas and a failing economy, don't go wearing the "S" on your chest around PHX. You and your gung-ho "company-man" attitude ain't gonna save this company or the economy. ...Oh and while your at work on "our plan" and enjoying your new found raise, think of the folks out west who will suffer before you ultimately do, due to your inclination to sacrifice others that do the same job you do just so you could enjoy that extra buck.

i understand flight chick .

You understand nothing.............all you care about is money, because you are a prodigy of managements $lavery of the west. Management is divisive and

they love to be that way. We have gained nothing by this POS TA. You and PHX were used........and I think you like it. Well be prepared for the cost cutting

coming Sep........You'll feel it, one way or another, so save up you $$ per hr till then.

Hey O, maybe Freedom would like to be invited to tha " thro down in clt so he can get edumacated..........!!!!

mike me, O Roa n Joe always enjoy meeting our fellow workers from around the system

And some wonder why threads get closed. Mods must be on VACATION for this one. I have a GREAT idea and I hope MANY will adhere to it. If we don't respond to Freedom at all he will just post into oblivion. Simply ignore and bypass their post of any kind. It's quite simple really. Replying to Freedom makes us no better. Take that bit of advise from a "STEWARDESS".

****IGNORE FREEDOM'S POSTS****IGNORE FREEDOM'S POSTS****IGNORE FREEDOM'S POSTS****

And some wonder why threads get closed. Mods must be on VACATION for this one. I have a GREAT idea and I hope MANY will adhere to it. If we don't respond to Freedom at all he will just post into oblivion. Simply ignore and bypass their post of any kind. It's quite simple really. Replying to Freedom makes us no better. Take that bit of advise from a "STEWARDESS".

****IGNORE FREEDOM'S POSTS****IGNORE FREEDOM'S POSTS****IGNORE FREEDOM'S POSTS****

:up:

Come to your senses .

Please follow your own advice. You are a pollyanna, and your picture is in the dictionary next to the description.
Look, junior,
I used to have those "forward thinking", "Positive attitude" mentalities that used to work back in the day. I must say that I am a little shyer than you, however, no one is impressed by some guy spewing their interpretation of company "spirit', as if we were in a pep rally or something. It is too late for that.
I agree that it is corperate culture, and the responsibility for moral that adds to the bottom line in some respect.
It is either rah rah, or we'll fix it imediatly.
Which would you want?
Which do you think , would work?

"O man I think dexter came up with that I just thought the poster deserved proper introduction before an F/a kills him"

You two sure are one to talk about anything requiring GUTS ….

Ah yes , I sure remember all of the work actions and protests you didn’t take to help us get the contract that we have today , good job guys! :up:

You’ve always been a day late and a dime short . :down:

ONCE again I will remind the less educated one here. THE EAST WAS UNDER CONTRACT . ANY PROTEST COULD OR WOULD BE CONSTRUED AS A WORKACTION .WHICH WOULD RESULT IN TERMINATION. what part of that don't you understand . AS far as guts
go . SON I have S*itted out more guts then your B*lls less arse will ever have. remember you don't even go to a boring monthly
meeting aren't nor will you ever be a shop steward cause it's all about YOU . well got news for ya . we all don't think like you .

thank god.......