Passenger Service Agents to vote for union

It's going to be a Brave New World for some of the customer service department supervisors when it is made clear to them that they can no longer berate and belittle agents who are working short-handed to begin with and have to stop what they are doing to listen to the harangue.  YAY!

Reactions: 3 people
If the new contract doesn't have so many gray areas and vague language and up to management discretion like the old one that would be something to be happy about.

9629 YES. 1527 NO [/size]
Great numbers!

It's going to be a Brave New World for some of the customer service department supervisors when it is made clear to them that they can no longer berate and belittle agents who are working short-handed to begin with and have to stop what they are doing to listen to the harangue.  YAY!
Yay is right!

how did a union make US "be nice" to robbed and his peers who have (or had a grievance) against the company?

WorldTraveler said:
how did a union make US "be nice" to robbed and his peers who have (or had a grievance) against the company?
9629 YES. 1527 NO

10622852_10152692889713118_3291847016947785662_n.png

Reactions: 1 person
WorldTraveler said:
What grievance procedure under the Railway Labor Act does the non-union Delta ACS employee have?

That would be NONE!

As a union dues paying member Im grateful for the fact that Im able to have the opportunity to file grievance and no matter how long it takes (even if its wrong to have it take so long) im more than willing to let it play out  and if I win then so be it    If I don't win  then so be it.   The point is having a union gives members more say   that more say than what a DL employee    But I would never expect the NBR 1 DL Cheerleader to admit to that

Latest posts