Philty Philly

Piney,
Nothing against D.T. She is probably doing the best she can with the support(or should I say LACK OF) she is receiving from above her. A important part of customer service is solving problems, but, I would think like myself she is damn tired of apoligizing for situations we did not create.

Here's a pic...sorry for the poor quality. Notice the trash overflowing from the can, right in front of the US Airways name, to say nothing of the lovely floor.

usphl.jpg

ringmaruf said:
Here's a pic...sorry for the poor quality. Notice the trash overflowing from the can, right in front of the US Airways name, to say nothing of the lovely floor.

usphl.jpg

[post="286302"][/post]​
Hey that is the same gate I went out of my first time traveling though PHL!!! I turned to my wife and said, "What the hell did we (HP) get ourselves into??"

hahahaha....ok, I needed that laugh today after the week I've had!! :lol:

ringmaruf said:
Here's a pic...sorry for the poor quality.  Notice the trash overflowing from the can, right in front of the US Airways name, to say nothing of the lovely floor.

usphl.jpg

[post="286302"][/post]​

Somebody, please give Al Crellin a bonus for his excellent work in PHL! :down:

This is evidence that Doug Parker is right....with Al's experience in "Airports" we will definitley have the best management team in the industry. :huh:

PineyBob said:
Deb Thompson is one of the "good guys". She has the dubious distinction of being the apologist for what oft times are decisions that defy logic.

If I was King of the Airlines she is the ONE person who I would want to make sure stayed with the new US Airways.

She is ONE person that deserves a retention bonus. A class act Through & Through.
[post="283435"][/post]​
She will no be joining the combined carrier.

trvlr64 said:
UPDATE email from Deborah Thompson! Short and to the point.....

Mr trvlr64,
Thank you for your email.

We are pleased to tell you that we just received approval for a total face lift
in Philadelphia. We will start with gate 6 --as we are making some
changes (i.e.colors) and this gate will be the proto- type. The face lift
includes floor coverings, walls, seats and LED placement.

We recently met with the cleaning vendor to address their performance.

Thanks for your note; you will begin to see improvements.
Deborah

.......................... ............................. ...............................
.......................... ............................. ...............................

Does anyone think that the changes and proto-type of this gate will be an introduction for the new colors and signage of the new HP/US? Maybe a hint of what is to come as we merge?