PHX-Europe & 767-200 Range

Air France ran an A340 PHX-CDG for a short time. They stopped it due to low loads and the competing BA flight to Heathrow. The Air France flight connnected to the second largest hub in Europe (CDG) and they could not make it work against BA.

Does anyone know the status of the upgrading the 767's? I have been on quite a few throughout march between the 76 being in the trips pairings and the 757 being subbed out all month like crazy. NONE of them are complete. When are they doing the envoy cabin? You'd think they would have this done before the flying picks up for Europe. But what would I know? :lol: ;)

Does anyone know the status of the upgrading the 767's? I have been on quite a few throughout march between the 76 being in the trips pairings and the 757 being subbed out all month like crazy. NONE of them are complete. When are they doing the envoy cabin? You'd think they would have this done before the flying picks up for Europe. But what would I know? :lol: ;)
Last I heard, Envoy being refurbished after the summer season. Can anyone confirm that?

That's what was originally said a few months back when they announced the upgrade. At this point, they can't afford to take any more out of service with the utilization over the Summer, so it seems that the new Envoy interiors will happen next Fall/Winter.

That's what was originally said a few months back when they announced the upgrade. At this point, they can't afford to take any more out of service with the utilization over the Summer, so it seems that the new Envoy interiors will happen next Fall/Winter.

What "upgrades" are being done to Envoy class? Does LCC use 757's Internationally, and if so, do you offer the Envoy class product?

Before it purchased US, HP wasn't flying any PHX-Europe nonstops.

Buying US didn't do anything to change the viability of PHX-Europe nonstops, so I don't see why anyone in PHX is expecting such routes.

What "upgrades" are being done to Envoy class? Does LCC use 757's Internationally, and if so, do you offer the Envoy class product?
There are 7 ETOPS 757's that are almost done (if not already done) being converted for transatlantic ops with a true Envoy section up front (3 rows). They have the seats that were removed from rows 6-7 of the 9 A330s. No in-seat video, but the pax will get the portable players.

The 767 Envoy upgrades have been discussed here and on flyertalk.com many, many times, Delta777. With your frequenting this board, surely you've seen at least one snippet. In a nutshell, Lie-flat seats to be installed in the 762's at the end of the year.

Latest posts