Pilot Uniforms?

iheartairbus

Advanced
Aug 31, 2006
Is there any recent communication on the pilot uniforms? About 90% of the CSR/FAs are wearing there new uniform and it would be nice to see the pilots in there new uniforms, I've seen SEVERAL pilots in the new uniforms the past 2 days.

Is there any recent communication on the pilot uniforms? About 90% of the CSR/FAs are wearing there new uniform and it would be nice to see the pilots in there new uniforms, I've seen SEVERAL pilots in the new uniforms the past 2 days.

I had to start wearing the new uniform. The old one was threadbare, and I will be dang'd if I will buy new blue uniform pants to wear for a few weeks.

There is one pilot who is quite a character here in CLT, INTL who had his jacket lined with red and had his buttons monogrammed. I think he did it just to piss off someone. He cracks us up at the gates and is always in good spirits, which is VERY rare these days. I dont care what he wears, he is like sunshine!!! It is nice to see colorful personalities and colorful uniforms. :up: Every time I send him to STT, he has me laughing, blowing kisses and waving out the window during pushback.

I miss the pre 911 days when more were fun like that!

I met a new hire Piedmont FO last week and she was the first I had seen in the new pilot uniform. It looked really sharp and I was about to ask her what airline she flew for when I noticed the US Express ID and realized it was the new uniform. The stripes looked really skinny, ironically reminded me of United's.

Cheers

LGA777

All express new hires are getting the new uniforms and wearing them, you can see quite a few of them around the E gates in CLT. I think ML said pilots have to be in theirs by june 30 or maybe july 31st.

All express new hires are getting the new uniforms and wearing them, you can see quite a few of them around the E gates in CLT. I think ML said pilots have to be in theirs by june 30 or maybe july 31st.
Piedmont airlines is not wearing the uniform in CLT, a number of them were angry on cutover day. Very few have even recieved any pieces. No EN emps are allowed to roll out in CLT until they announce it.