Planners or Schedulers Tulsa Maintenance Base

The planners will be union a JCBA, just like how PMAA, agents are now CWA but won't be under a contract till a JCBA is reached and ratified.

It's not that complicated, you all are making it more complicated than it is.

Reactions: 2 people
700UW said:
The planners will be union a JCBA, just like how PMAA, agents are now CWA but won't be under a contract till a JCBA is reached and ratified.
And we are to believe you? Who are you anyway? The unions lied to us about a vote for the association. That came from our unions. And your telling us it's not that complicated. Funny, very funny. We won't see a jcba let alone a proposal that both sides will like for some time. Remember we have two loser unions fighting for supremacy regardless who is in charge. This was or is a recipe for failure. So far no signs of positive accomplishments coming from the association in the interest of THE MEMBERS.

Reactions: 3 people
Who are you?

You are not a planner.

I have lived what happened, at PMUS when the planners were accredited, if you dont believe me contact the IAM District 142 or your TWU ATD.

They will be unionized when a JCBA is ratified, that is how it has always happened when a group is accredited.

Take of your hater glasses, and educate yourself from people who have experience in the matter.

Go ask a PMAA agent, they are now in the CWA/IBT Association, yet they arent covered by the PMUS/CWA/IBT CBA, that is a fact.

Reactions: 1 person
700UW said:

If this is the way it will be, then WHY is LAA hiring management planners?

That was then. This is 2015. That Association had a vote. Ours did not. Apples and oranges. We are all seeing the screwing coming down the road. Past practices don't apply anymore unless you follow past practices in concessions. I feel sorry for the non union folks at AA who were forced to join this dysfunctional association. No one has a clear and accurate explanation on how this is all going to work out in the best interest of the members by having two loser unions represent us.

So says the NMB, ask them if they are paying dues?

I have a ton of experience in this matter do you?

700UW said:
They are not unionized yet, they wont be until a JCBA is ratified.
Once again, I ask.........If this is the way it WILL be, why is LAA hiring SUPERVISORS to be planners......Why not keep the current non union, staff level people in their jobs and then go union when the time comes. 
Your problem 700 is that you think things will NOT change.....You think things will stay status quo, I think not.
I think most of us are witnessing changes almost daily every time we sign in and get an email alerting us of them. 

700UW said:
Ask PMAA management why.
You mean the same PMAA management who is running the show now? You don't think they know they've been hiring supervisors left and right? Is that the PMAA management you are referring to?

They are being hired in as management, but have been told upon full integration they will become Union on the LAA side.

AirLUVer said:
They are being hired in as management, but have been told upon full integration they will become Union on the LAA side.
Eventually there will no longer be a LAA nor a LUS side...So then What?

Once they have a JCBA that is ratified, they will be IAM members and pay dues and no longer will be management, like I posted when the thread first became active.