Planners or Schedulers Tulsa Maintenance Base

For the IAM that would be Mr Sito Pantoja, General Vice President of Transportation, don't know who for the TWU.

700UW said:
For the IAM that would be Mr Sito Pantoja, General Vice President of Transportation, don't know who for the TWU.
You missed the point. You use the acronyms iam and twu like they represent some great force to reckon with. These planners need to realize that there are just a couple of unaccountable guys that call the shots in those organizations and their (the planners) interests come second to whats best for the acronyms iam and twu.   

Reactions: 3 people
The TULE Schedulers, who will become Planners under Title 1 had there first real meeting today to listen to their IAM union rep.

Wages and Duties were discussed to ensure that both the new union members were acquainted with the structure and get some questions answered.

At this time no one will less any pay as those under the pay scale will over time rise to meet the top.

The most important statement made was that the IAM rep believed the Association will have a proposal by September 2016.....

It would be nice if someone could confirm this time.

The pay scale for the new planners will be based on the amount of work required by their Scope.

However it will be somewhere between $25-$36 an hour and many will find that their first raise will be ate up by there dues payment 
some of them have never faced before. 

Two times their hourly wage is way less than what they will gain.

And dues are tax deductible.

700UW said:

BFD. I'd rather not pay someone to screw me. Yes that means, if I had the chance to go non union, I would.

Reactions: 2 people
1AA said:
I'll bet they feel reassured knowing they just picked up a tax deduction.
I bet they are all just so happy to have something to do with the IAM they don't even care about that. 

then in a few years they will be outsourced. 

Reactions: 2 people
700UW said:

The Schedulers ( the new Title 1 Planners at TULE ) were told that there dues were a flat $30 a pay period. Not 2 x or 21/2 x

700UW said:
Dues are two times the weighted hourly wage.
maybe but the dues to those fellow union members of the Association are what their IAM rep said they would be. 

Latest posts