Progress Made In Us Airways - Afa Talks

Status
Not open for further replies.
USA320Pilot said:
Walmartgreeter
Are you afraid you may be violating the corporate ethics manual and get terminated? If you're not, you should be.
Regards,
USA320Pilot
[post="202157"][/post]​

Now isn't that the pot calling the kettle black!

Who changed their screen name on US Aviation when the Internet Policy came out?

We all know the answer to that one!

And posting someone's initials will get you a trip to the cornfield!

USA320Pilot said:
Walmartgreeter:

I find in interesting how you insult people,

If you're so unhappy why do you not resign from US Airways?

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="202157"][/post]​

Of anyone that deserves to be insulted your are the epitome it. Everyone of your posts insults the intelligence of everyone on here. Do you actually believe anyone believes your drip on here? Most prob don't even read it anymore I know don't read your trash just skim thru what I want to reply to. You garbage is so redundant and predictable its easy to do.

Resign and miss all the fun when you lose your job are you kidding?

USA320Pilot said:
Walmartgreeter:

I find in interesting how you insult people, turn off your PM, and do not show your email address on the ALPA message board. Why is that? Are you afraid you may be violating the corporate ethics manual and get terminated? If you're not, you should be.

If you're so unhappy why do you not resign from US Airways?

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="202157"][/post]​
I only turn YOU off here to mail. My email is not provided outright on fourms for reasons obvious to anyone even a little computer savvy...but is provided on request. You are a disgrace to the profession. There has not been a word invented yet for a prescab like yourself...one who yearns to screw his fellow employees in every way possible and HOPES for the failure of his own labor groups. I will NEVER work with you, so why would you care if I quit or not. I am ashamed of the management of U. I am disgusted with your lack of tact, grace, and logic when it comes to the fine employees of U. I pity them all having to put up with you. Greeter.

Since I really should not call a certain pilot an ass, let's just compare him to Benedict Arnold. However, that comparison is unfair to Benedict Arnold.

Thumbs up to ya Eye ... thank God for everyone's sense of humor here. Walmartgreeter ... I couldn't have said it better myself. That man ... ... (and I'm using the term VERY usely) USA320 Pilot is a disgrace to the entire profession!! I can't believe that he actually can walk thru a terminal without turning around looking over his back! I'm not new to the airline's .. you see USA320 pilot I worked for many yrs with rEAL pilots MEN who were MEN!! Who stood up for what they believed in ! I'm now with a major that is actually doing "fair" in this day and age but I just pray to God that I never fly with anyone that even comes close to the likes of you! There are times here when I "almost" feel sorry for you . I KNOW what ALLl of you folks are going thru .. have been there .. TWO TIMES! But I will never understand how that mind of yours works! And just for your info .. I and alot of others I have come in contact with consider the RC4 HERO"S .. they stood up for what they believed and didn't run like a scared puppy dog with their tails between their legs as "someone" else on this board did! I've said it before and will say it again .. shame shame on you and pleaseeeee hand in your ALPA pin!!!!

Jen

Having an opinion, and stating reality isnt a trader... alot of our unions problems, is that its stuck in yesterday land.... todays environment is a reality. Reality hurts, esp to those unwilling to accept it. Its time people make a choice, leave or stay, otherwise, the pain gets intense for those unwilling to accept reality in todays industry..

I think usfliboi is just some inflight supervisor who used to be a flight attendant and wants to become the next "Ms. Groff"..... what a lofty goal. :rolleyes: :lol: Hit the ignore button...it works wonders when filtering out the trash.

Pineybob-

We knew you had to chime in! :blink: It's a testament to my patience and open-mindedness that I don't have you on IGNORE. Heaven knows I have had my issues with you before and somehow I still enjoy reading what you have to say. However, for USFLIBOI it's a whole different deck of cards. There is nothing but vile and nasty attitude in his posts and almost everyone on here can't stand it. So, instead of reading his drivel I choose to ignore him. I get NOTHING out of reading his posts because it's the same old thing every time. He is obviously a USAir management bafoon who is scared to death or just completely clueless. Either way I choose to ignore him. And who appointed you the intelligence monitor?....I assure you I have just as much or from what I understand more education than yourself. How rude of you...I'm embarrassed for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.