Afa, Cwa, & Iam Updates

It was filled with false information and his own union put out a code-a-phone to disavow him.

Figures you would like it.

luvthe9 said:
CynicalResAgent said:
He's afraid he might loose his six figure income and it's the way he deals with his fear.
YOU ARE CERTIANLY FREE TO LEAVE THIS COMPANY AT ANY TIME AND GET YOU OWN "SIX FIGURE INCOME" WE EARNED IT. HOW MANY YEARS OF SCHOOL DID YOU GO TO TO LEARN TO ANSWER THE PHONE?
[post="203533"][/post]​
...........You earned it ??? What makes you so special compared to your pilot buddies flying the commuter aircraft ? I think it's crazy pilots that fly A330's make the amount of money they do compared to the pilots that fly A319's [due only to the Weight ? of the A330....[The cockpits are virtually identical]. A pilot is a pilot whether he is flying a RJ or A330, 767, etc...

luvthe9 said:
CynicalResAgent said:
He's afraid he might loose his six figure income and it's the way he deals with his fear.
YOU ARE CERTIANLY FREE TO LEAVE THIS COMPANY AT ANY TIME AND GET YOU OWN "SIX FIGURE INCOME" WE EARNED IT. HOW MANY YEARS OF SCHOOL DID YOU GO TO TO LEARN TO ANSWER THE PHONE?
[post="203533"][/post]​

Ah yes, and while you deserve to make a more than decent living nobody else even derserves to make a just plain old decent living. Everyone else should work for nothing so you can collect your six figures for your 80 hours a month.

Sure you earned it but I dont see anyone saying they should make what you make. You know there is a certain minimum that is needed to provide food and shelter and its a lot more than the minimum wage.

As insp89 brought up what about all your counterparts that fly their buts off for a fraction of what you make? Are you trying to say that a month of training and they couldnt fly what you fly? The sky is big, not much difference up there whether you're flying an RJ or a 777, except that the 777 pretty much flies itself and you get paid a lot more.

Pilots like you give pilots a bad name.

USA320Pilot said:
Usairways_vote_NO:

USA320Pilot

[post="203626"][/post]​

No I will post links and parts of quotes but let readers come to their own conclusions. You on the otherhand, as I said before, want to twist stories and quotes to your point of view by including your fabricated comments thinking they are going to save your rear from losing your job. That ain't going to happen

Read you own posts and look in mirror if you want to see miserable. I am far from it and very content son.

luvthe9 said:
CynicalResAgent said:
[post="203533"][/post]​

Are you asking me if I have a degree in Reservation Sales. I am not sure because your question was worded very poorly and read as though it were written by someone who has not attended school. I find that to be very ironic.

Because you asked I will let you know that answering the phones pays for me to go to school. I will add, that if we were to be liquidated, I should be able to get enough grants and goverment funds to pay for my final year and a half of college and begin work on my Masters Degree.

By the way, I never said that I feel that anyone is not worth what they earn, you're implying that. I also am not telling anyone else what they need to do, unlike you by saying that I should leave. I am just saying that it is obvious that some people here are trying to influence others soley to the benifit of their own W2 and I think that is very slimey and borders on subhuman in terms of greed.

boi,

We all know you are not what you say as you were proven not to be what you say.

I will just put $1 in the soda machine and 50 cents in the snack machine for some pretzels.

usfliboi said:
Hi res agent, Ill take a chic sand.and fries please and oh a large lemonade !
[post="203906"][/post]​

I'm very young, so what I do for a living to get me through college is none of your concern as I am willing to almost work anywhere as long as it pays for my tuition. That means if I have to be a waitress, or pierce my eyebrow so I can work in Starbucks (for some reason I think it's required to have an eyebrow ring), I will do it to pay my bills for now.

Yes, If that means that I would have to sell chicken sandwiches at a place that treats their employees well, is closed on holidays, offers scholarships, shifts ending no later than 10pm and never on a sunday, and they have free meals and uniforms and they've got kick ass nuggets to boot, then I would do it.

Your Praise of USA320Pilot's article made me think that you might want to look into getting a part time job there. You could save up money for that operation to detach you puckered lips from what they've been smooching on...

CynicalResAgent said:
Your Praise of USA320Pilot's article made me think that you might want to look into getting a part time job there.
[post="203963"][/post]​

And from what I understand those fine establishments that your referring to have a "don't ask don't tell" policy as well.

luvthe9 said:
CynicalResAgent said:
[post="203533"][/post]​

I went to school for two years to learn how to answer the phone. I also learned how to contruct international fares, know every tax for every country, customs and documents requirements..... ect. The most important thing is I put people in seats. Even after they have been on our website for 4 hours and getting no where. Some people still value the the service we provide. How many " pat on the back" letters have you recieved from Jerry Glass this year? I have five just this year. These were forwarded from our US 1 members. You know the members that fly with us over 100,000 miles a year. I still have an open invite to ANYONE who wants to come on in and double jack with me..... and still no takers.

700UW said:
First of all there are no discussions going on in regard to the maintenance instructors.

Both Fleet Service and Mechanic and Related Negotiating Committees were at CCY today.
[post="203555"][/post]​

And all summer and into the fall we were all told by you the concession table was closed!

And it was closed until the company started the 1113 process and by law the unions have to bargain with the company.

Please show me where it was opened before that 1113 process started in regard to the IAM.

It is my understanding the CWA and AFA are close to obtaining TA's, but there is much work left to be done with the IAM. I believe there will be new agreements with these two unions before the S.1113© hearing’s end on December 17, the same day the GECAS agreement must be approved by the bankruptcy court. Moreover, unless something quickly changes, the IAM National leadership would rather have "imposition" occur due to union politics.

It is very likely the Company will use IAM union dysfunction to take away more of their contract, similar to what happened to ALPA. This is unfortunate for rank-and-file members, but a likely scenario.

Moreover, I understand company, outside legal, and other advisors believe Judge Mitchell has no option but to prevent "self help", especially with the new GECAS agreement, and others believe the anti-labor Bush Administration will ensure the ATSB's investment is protected through the RLA.

Best regards,

USA320Pilot

Latest posts