Recall John Ward

Will you sign a petition to recall John Ward?

• 1. Yeah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow people bringing more attacks on others. Something told me I think it was a moderator that they were going to stop the verbal assaults of live....I guess it is open season to start bashing everyone. Since live is still doing it. Do the moderators actually do what they say. I think not.

Garfield for APFA president hip hip hooray

twasilverbullet said:
Ok, here it goes: Hotel joined this board on 3 nov 03, I just read all her/his posts since that day. No where those Hotel says s/he had a NRT short layover. The only time Hotel mentions NRT is just a recent post here and nothing about a short layover or family emergency, unless they were deleted or I missed them.
I must confess I've said 'OUCH!' to some of the posts but 'am also able to see her/his witt and humor. Yes, we do disagree on some major points(ouch!! again), but Hotel knows as well as we do that it is out of our hands. :)
He is a prolific poser. I doubt you have read them all. I know what I read and there are several others here who saw it as well.

OUCH hotel boy. Looks like Upsilon busted you big time. Come to think of it. WRX and his writing style do seem similar.

I'll have to copy that post for the next time he lies throug his teeth.

Garfield1966 said:
twasilverbullet said:
Ok, here it goes: Hotel joined this board on 3 nov 03, I just read all her/his posts since that day. No where those Hotel says s/he had a NRT short layover. The only time Hotel mentions NRT is just a recent post here and nothing about a short layover or family emergency, unless they were deleted or I missed them.
I must confess I've said 'OUCH!' to some of the posts but 'am also able to see her/his witt and humor. Yes, we do disagree on some major points(ouch!! again), but Hotel knows as well as we do that it is out of our hands. :)
He is a prolific poser. I doubt you have read them all. I know what I read and there are several others here who saw it as well.

OUCH hotel boy. Looks like Upsilon busted you big time. Come to think of it. WRX and his writing style do seem similar.

I'll have to copy that post for the next time he lies throug his teeth.
Garfield, you must have missed my last post. I went back and did as Upsilon suggested and read "It's going to be a bumpy ride" thread, all 16 pages. I was wrong, thus my apology to Fly4ALiving.

It's ok, you still have my vote for president. ;) :)

I appreciate the comments expressed above. I just got disgusted with the way in which this thread went off on a tangent from a discussion of a union official into the put down of non-union AA staff due only to the attitude of the original thread poster toward the people that hold that position with AA.

Over the past months, it became obvious to me (and to others) reading very similarly styled sentiments expressed by a string of past posters - each of whom suddenly stopped posting, only to be reincarnated with a different name - that it was a serial poster.

I don't know or care why he stops. Perhaps it was the Moderator. Or perhaps it happened after a post by one of the people put down by him that they know who he is and communicated it to him through a code in the post only he would know or recognize. In any case we see the last of that poster. I hope it is the case here.

This thread no longer has anything to do with John Ward or anything meaninful. I respectfully suggest it be closed.

Y

The westcoast, now that's funy. Considering I have never lived on the westcoast and never have been based out west either. I have only been based in BOS, BOS-I, JFK and LGA during my 26 years.

You can say whatever you want because I really don't care. I know the truth and that hurts you Garfield, Fly4Aliving, Veritas (J--- N------), and upsilon. All of you can say what you want anytime, anyplace.

Once a John Ward supporter, always a John Ward supporter. This is what all of you have in common. All of you are a bunch of dumb a**es, stupid ------ -------that need therapy.

Who cares if one posts like another. This is a BB and people do it all the time. While I fly the skies, Fly4Aliving and Veritas are on furlough. Garfield1966 is looking for a new job because he was FIRED from AA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too funny. You get called out and now the only thing you can do is become more belligerent.

We all know what you posted. Not sure why you continue to insist I was canned but again, like I said previously, all anyone has to do is call crew skd and they can easily find out when the last person from crew skd was fired. It was last week and prior to that it was some time last year.

Perhaps if you say it enough times you may actually believe your own drivel but I fear you will be alone in your delusions.

As far as JW is concerned, not sure why he is still around other then the apathy which over half of the FA’s seem to posses. I believe I mentioned earlier, The people who make up the FA union are reflective of the society in which they live. If my memory serves me correctly, less than half the nation voted during the presidential elections. What gave anyone the idea that your elections would be any different? The funny part is that those who did not vote are probably the loudest complainers (aside from the few here on this board). Right now you seem to be your own worst enemies. That does seem to be the one thing the folks on the former TWA side seem to understand. They seem to understand the idea of coming to some sort of consensus and then forging ahead. The AA folks might want to take some notes.

Garfield1966 said:
Too funny. You get called out and now the only thing you can do is become more belligerent.

We all know what you posted. Not sure why you continue to insist I was canned but again, like I said previously, all anyone has to do is call crew skd and they can easily find out when the last person from crew skd was fired. It was last week and prior to that it was some time last year.

Perhaps if you say it enough times you may actually believe your own drivel but I fear you will be alone in your delusions.

As far as JW is concerned, not sure why he is still around other then the apathy which over half of the FA’s seem to posses. I believe I mentioned earlier, The people who make up the FA union are reflective of the society in which they live. If my memory serves me correctly, less than half the nation voted during the presidential elections. What gave anyone the idea that your elections would be any different? The funny part is that those who did not vote are probably the loudest complainers (aside from the few here on this board). Right now you seem to be your own worst enemies. That does seem to be the one thing the folks on the former TWA side seem to understand. They seem to understand the idea of coming to some sort of consensus and then forging ahead. The AA folks might want to take some notes.
Typical response from a KOOL-AAID drinker.

Garf, do us a favor and go work with your buddy Carty at Hawaiian, he needs anti-union people like yourself. Make sure you tell them that you got FIRED from AA because they will not hire you if you lie on the application.

Are you still sore from Fly4Aliving giving it to you?

LiveInAHotel said:
The westcoast, now that's funy. Considering I have never lived on the westcoast and never have been based out west either. I have only been based in BOS, BOS-I, JFK and LGA during my 26 years.

You can say whatever you want because I really don't care. I know the truth and that hurts you Garfield, Fly4Aliving, Veritas (J--- N------), and upsilon. All of you can say what you want anytime, anyplace.

Once a John Ward supporter, always a John Ward supporter. This is what all of you have in common. All of you are a bunch of dumb a**es, stupid ------ -------that need therapy.

Who cares if one posts like another. This is a BB and people do it all the time. While I fly the skies, Fly4Aliving and Veritas are on furlough. Garfield1966 is looking for a new job because he was FIRED from AA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To quote Maurice Chapelain, "The final delusion is the belief that one has lost all delusions."

'Nuf said. I am sure this will be over Hotel's head, though.

aislehopper said:
Moderators. Please let him stay. He is really entertaining.
I second that motion. Besides, even if you punt him he will only come back as someone else like he has in the past.

He is very entertaining and quite harmless and the board would be some much less entertaining with out him. During those times when there is nothing of great importance to discuss we can pick on him.

Besides, we were the village that drew the short straw.

Fly,

Is Maurice implying that we are all a bit delusional? I would have like to believe that I am honest to my self. But I guess there are times when we all try to protect our self from our self. Kind of sad when you can not even trust your self to honest to your self. Hmmmm. To early in the morning to be thinking this hard.

Hey Garfield,

The way I read it is that Maurice is saying that the ultimate delusion, for those who are delusional, is the belief that they are not, in fact, delusional. The very nature of being delusional, in other words, lulls one into a false sense of security.

It is only here, on this kind of message board, that somebody like Hotel can actually convince himself that he is a big cheese. :rolleyes:

Veritas said:
Say what??? You cannot be farther from the truth. I have no idea whom you have in mind, but you are not even close.
Veritas,

You can say that isn't you but, you're J--- N------! Your writing style gives you away.

You say that isn't you and Garfield says he wasn't fired from AA. Veritas, you're J--- N------ and Garfield was fired from AA. Garfield you tell everyone to call scheduling and ask about you. Only a few on this BB actually know your true identity. These few know the truth about you getting the boot from AA.

Veritas, you can deny everything but you know I got ya! Just like you think you know me, but you don't. You have know proof and neither do I. You write like J--- N------ and I write like someone else too. This is all a game and it's really fun to see you guys wet your pants.

twasilverbullet said:
Garfield, you must have missed my last post. I went back and did as Upsilon suggested and read "It's going to be a bumpy ride" thread, all 16 pages. I was wrong, thus my apology to Fly4ALiving.

It's ok, you still have my vote for president. ;) :)
I just read that topic too and I wasn't even a member of this board when that topic was active. The three amigos (Garf, Veritas and Fly4Aliving) are completely stoned out of their minds. Garf, I told you before to lay off those drugs you talked about. They have fried your brain BIG TIME!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts