Recall John Ward

Will you sign a petition to recall John Ward?

• 1. Yeah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hotel,

You make no sense, and don't you think that everyone recognizes you from all the different boards you have played havoc on over the last few years?

You are pathetic and delusional.

LiveInAHotel said:
Veritas,

You can say that isn't you but, you're J--- N------! Your writing style gives you away.

You say that isn't you and Garfield says he wasn't fired from AA. Veritas, you're J--- N------ and Garfield was fired from AA. Garfield you tell everyone to call scheduling and ask about you. Only a few on this BB actually know your true identity. These few know the truth about you getting the boot from AA.

Veritas, you can deny everything but you know I got ya! Just like you think you know me, but you don't. You have know proof and neither do I. You write like J--- N------ and I write like someone else too. This is all a game and it's really fun to see you guys wet your pants.

Actually, if you will re-read the post, I said anyone could call crew skd and ask when the last 2 people were fired from crew skd. One was fired the week before last and the one(s) before that were when AA did the lay off. Neither of which would correspond with when you state I was terminated. No one needs to know my identity in order to verify that I was not terminated.

One more thing while I am thinking of it. You say that you do not want to get punted from this board by stating who I am either by name, initials desk or what ever even with my permission yet you give initials and the number of letters in Fly’s name? You are such a hypocrite and so full of it I bet your eyes are brown.

So again, I challenge you, if you know who I am, then put my initials in here. If not, it’s just another lie you are spewing like the NRT trip you never took.

This thread's like an old horse that's pulled up lame......time to put her down.

Mods...........please lock this thread so we can start moaning and groaning about something else. Thanks.

Or better yet........Hotel - why don't you start up another inflamatory thread so we can again bask in the light of your brillance!

mjk said:
This thread's like an old horse that's pulled up lame......time to put her down.

Mods...........please lock this thread so we can start moaning and groaning about something else. Thanks.

Or better yet........Hotel - why don't you start up another inflamatory thread so we can again bask in the light of your brillance!
Ah come on MJK. Stop being a party pooper. At least don't shut it down till Hotel boy steps up to the plate. I want to see if he strikes out ... again or if he makes contact with the ball.

I kind of like this thread. It can be argued that the truthfulness and character of the person calling for Ward to be recalled is relevant to the subject.

aislehopper said:
I kind of like this thread. It can be argued that the truthfulness and character of the person calling for Ward to be recalled is relevant to the subject.
AH,

Didn't you say the DL Pilots would give into DL management? Hmm, it looks like they told DL management to kiss their a$$! You might want to hold on because DL is heading for BK! Pleae do me a favor and stop drinking the KOOL-AID!

Should we now call you a waterboy? Or are you just trying to make friends like Spakletts?

Garfield1966 said:
Ah come on MJK. Stop being a party pooper. At least don't shut it down till Hotel boy steps up to the plate. I want to see if he strikes out ... again or if he makes contact with the ball.
Garfield Sissy,

Hit the ball? You have no balls to hit! How is life on the unemployment line? Do you need a loan? You better apply for those food stamps, because you will get hungry walking the unemployment line.

AA fired you ugly butt and you're so pissed off it's killing you. Ha, Ha, Ha!

Aislehopper, I'm glad you have joined us because I have a question for you.

Are you...

Attachments

• file_1.jpeg
    file_1.jpeg
    19.5 KB · Views: 174
LiveInAHotel said:
Garfield Sissy,

Hit the ball? You have no balls to hit! How is life on the unemployment line? Do you need a loan? You better apply for those food stamps, because you will get hungry walking the unemployment line.

AA fired you ugly butt and you're so pissed off it's killing you. Ha, Ha, Ha!

Aislehopper, I'm glad you have joined us because I have a question for you.

Are you...
Just as I thought. You have not got anything to back up your story.

Now every one knows you are lying ..... again.

Aislehopper,

In all fairness, we knew the truthfulness and character of the originator of this thread along time ago. There is cause to believe that he is WRX reinvented or he could be an original but either way, we knew who he was long before he started this whine fest.

LiveInAHotel said:
AH,

Should we now call you a waterboy? Or are you just trying to make friends like Spakletts?
My waterboy is from Loara, and does not make many friends. I guess the Sparklett's ad doesn't always hold true.

Apparently you missed the conversation about Kool Aid.

The consensus was that you are using the term improperly and out of context. Kool Aid was used by Jim Jones to murder the members of his cult in Guyana. The Kool Aid was not used to brain wash anyone or to influence them.

Just thought I would share so that you do not make a big fool of your self than you already have, if that is even possible.

Garfield1966 said:
Apparently you missed the conversation about Kool Aid.

The consensus was that you are using the term improperly and out of context. Kool Aid was used by Jim Jones to murder the members of his cult in Guyana. The Kool Aid was not used to brain wash anyone or to influence them.

Just thought I would share so that you do not make a big fool of your self than you already have, if that is even possible.
If you were a UNION member you would know what the Kool-Aid saying is all about. Since you're not and unemployed due to being FIRED from AA, you will never understand it.

LiveInAHotel said:
If you were a UNION member you would know what the Kool-Aid saying is all about.
If you were educated, you would know what the Kool-Aid analogy really is all about.

LiveInAHotel said:
If you were a UNION member you would know what the Kool-Aid saying is all about. Since you're not and unemployed due to being FIRED from AA, you will never understand it.
So, the union is lying to you even about Kool Aid? Man, you will believe anything they tell you huh lol.

My challenge still stands. I have already caught you in 1 lie. Not sure why you don't admit that you have no idea who I am. If you had even an inkling, you would have made a scene about I like you did Fly. And you did not even get punted like you thought you would. But, alas, you have no clue so you will just come back with more insults and misconstrued sayings because that is all you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.