Scott Kirby

Status
Not open for further replies.

apollo

Senior
Sep 3, 2011
I have heard the the President of US Airways, Scott Kirby, acted inappropriately on an International flight of US Airways.

Any Details?

Reactions: 2 people
Nada...

Weren't you one of those who spoke of drunks fondling FA's? Amnesia? Ground Hog Day the movie #2 (except with Carrot Top playing you)?

Jim

Nothing. Zero. Nada.

Not hearing anything in the news or from either union should have clued you in.

Ceo dave had a dui and kirby caused trouble on his own airline, during a international flight as a pax. Not good.

I have heard the the President of US Airways, Scott Kirby, acted inappropriately on an International flight of US Airways.

Any Details?

Only detail is that Pollo has several accounts, and has no problem libeling and defaming someone with zero evidence.

Hope you don't get a subpoena for your constant lying....

El Pollo Loco posts again (after clubbing baby seals)

Reactions: 3 people
Guess we are playing troll tonight. And a drunk one at that.
I respectfully disagree. The truth hurts, does it not? Your ceo dave and president kirby are drunks, that is the point of my posts. The west pilots had drunk pilots in MIA. Trying to spin it back to the poster as their problem, how unique of you,

Reactions: 1 person
Who is CEO Dave?

And you are drunk.

You know who he is. You post a lot of misinformation. I am just posting facts. I am fine, thank you for asking. You are accusing me of something that is of the corporate america westish history. History of drug and alcohol problems. Any defense or are you just going to attack the messenger?

I respectfully disagree. The truth hurts, does it not? Your ceo dave and president kirby are drunks, that is the point of my posts. The west pilots had drunk pilots in MIA. Trying to spin it back to the poster as their problem, how unique of you,

I respectfully disagree! Doug Parker has multiple incidents where alcohol was involved. Several are public record. However and I will state it was not for lack of effort on my part that I looked high and low for actual facts regarding Kirby's conduct that would support allegations that he acted improperly. I went so far as to line up 3 national media outlets to break the story if I could provide credible evidence. FACT is I couldn't find any.

As to the two pilots in MIA, that's at best the actions of two specific pilots, not the mindset of the company. I'm all for attacking US Management when it's fair and justified but not as part of a witch hunt.

Reactions: 1 person
You know who he is. You post a lot of misinformation. I am just posting facts. I am fine, thank you for asking. You are accusing me of something that is of the corporate america westish history. History of drug and alcohol problems. Any defense or are you just going to attack the messenger?

You really are hammered.

Once again, who is CEO Dave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts